Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model (1503 Views)

Emir Lamido Sanusi At The Hajj Pilgrimage In Mecca (Photos) / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) / I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by experts: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2012
A BAD ROLE MODEL

I have not hidden my dislike for Sanusi Lamido's style of leadership and pursuit for power and relevance at at all cost,this time is not different. I am aware that some youths in Nigeria see him as role model,but i wonder. What role of Sanusi is worth modeling? other than the role of truth distorting,fact twisting,reality confusing,Goldy misrepresenting,history diverting,pride, shoulder Highness,insincerity and hidden agenda. Some would say he his intelligent, yes,but 419's are always intelligent.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by experts: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2012
:d
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by MAYOWAAK: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2012
experts:

A BAD ROLE MODEL

I have not hidden my dislike for Sanusi Lamido's style of leadership and pursuit for power and relevance at at all cost,this time is not different. I am aware that some youths in Nigeria see him as role model,but i wonder. What role of Sanusi is worth modeling? other than the role of truth distorting,fact twisting,reality confusing,Goldy misrepresenting,history diverting,pride, shoulder Highness,insincerity and hidden agenda. Some would say he his intelligent, yes,but 419's are always intelligent.

@Jarus,Another opportunity to defend your "mentor" has presented itself.The ball is in your court.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by 9jaIhail(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2012
experts:

A BAD ROLE MODEL

That CBN rat is something else
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by Jarus(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2012
Bilms aka experts, will read from me.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by Beaf1: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2012
SMH @ all these anti SLS.

If you think sanusi will withdraw N100m from CBN account and give to bomb victims without approval from the top or him not knowing the implication of such then you have to think again.

After the bombs you people alleged that your brothers were targetted and masacred. Now Sanusi is donating N100m to victims INCLUDING the Igbo victims you are still crying foul cheesy What is wrong with you people.

Who is a Good role model, GEJ?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by Seun(m): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hmm. He made some shocking statements recently.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by MAYOWAAK: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2012
Beaf!:

SMH @ all these anti SLS.

If you think sanusi will withdraw N100m from CBN account and give to bomb victims without approval from the top or him not knowing the implication of such then you have to think again.

After the bombs you people alleged that your brothers were targetted and masacred. Now Sanusi is donating N100m to victims INCLUDING the Igbo victims you are still crying foul cheesy What is wrong with you people.

Who is a Good role model, GEJ?

At a time people of south east origin have been displaced and forced into internal refugees, the CBN Governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi wants us to believe that only his home state, Kano is deserving of relief. The CBN Governor apparently didn't know that Boko Haram killed people in Madalla, has been killing people in Maiduguri, Gombe, Yola, Damaturu. Because they struk in Kano where he comes from, the CBN vault was opened and he takes to the rostrum to preach about nationalism. He should be made to refund the money QED
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by Jarus(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
First, let me declare I am never a go-with-the crowd analyst like this poster, who I have seen metamorposed from being a Ribadu supporter(when Ribdau was very popular) to being a Buhari supporter(when Buhari took the show) to Buhari critic(when he lost popularity post-election violence) to pro-GEJ to anti-GEJ to so many things, including reading the anti-Sanusi public mood and wanting to align himself and gain some popularity.

I am writing this after a 2-hour phone discussion with a respected CEO of an investment management firm, who I know is very close to SLS. Our discussion was purely on this SLS action and both of us agreed it was not right. In fact, when I first read the story, I sent an instant sms to this SLS friend, lamenting 'I hope this is not true o; your friend is inviting another media backlash o; why? Why didn't he do same for earlier places? Is CBN even meant to be involved in all these?" He said he spoke with SLS shortly after and SLS said he was acting within his mandate. A researcher that this man is, he quickly called friends from American and British financial system and they all said no such relief funds was made available by their Federal Reserve/Exchequer during Hurricane Katrina and other disasters. It was hard to rationalize, because truth is, no precedent for it.

I also discussed same issue with another senior friend, the editor of a leading National daily. He was even the one that first sent me a message asking 'what do u see to sanusi's latest donation?' I told him, I tire o, that, why does sls like playing into the hands of his critics?

Truth, as I see it, is SLS goofed big time this time around.

Now, is he still my role model? Yes, still very much, because he is not perfect and errors of judgement don't disqualify one as a role model

Does he have any agenda? Absolutely no. And I can swear with any permissible thing that SLS(I have observed him from distant and in private) meant well for this country and he is a patriot.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by Jarus(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2012
And lest I forget, according to an unofficial info I have, SLS approached victims of Churches affected for relief funds too, but they said they needed to get go-ahead from their national leadership first before accepting, and till now no response from them.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 14, 2012
Why do we have NEMA? There is no justification whatsoever for what he has done except to validate the obvious that he has all along be a square peg in a round hole.

The motive may be right, but the action is completely wrong. Apart from annoying noise about sanitation of financial system which is more of a political will ably supported by Yar'adua and not an innovative economic policy by SLS, what has he done apart from courting controversy at every available opportunity ?

SLS is one man that should never have been appointed a CBN governor. I still can't reconcile why a CBN governor in a secular state will be promoting Islamic Banking even with a puzzling arrogance? Remove tie and fineness of grammar and speech, is this not what Boko Haram is clamouring for in a larger sense that a secular Nigeria should become a theocratic state? The guy is empty.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by Jarus(m): 6:46am On Feb 14, 2012
^^
On this occasion, I agree SLS is wrong.

But if you're still having paranoia over Islamic Baking as an emerging banking model the world over, then maybe this article from the Economist may heal you.
http://www.economist.com/node/3084278

Only an ignorant person will fault SLS on Islamic banking.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by gists: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2012
I am a strong supporter of SLS. But it is difficult to defend him this time because in my opinion he is WRONG (even though he has not explained/defended himself). That simply show he is human afterall. O.k that said, let me conclude by asking who-so-ever think s/he is perfect and has never made any error cast the first stone. SLS you can go and sin no more  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2012
Jarus:

^^
On this occasion, I agree SLS is wrong.

But if you're still having paranoia over Islamic Baking as an emerging banking model the world over, then maybe this article from the Economist may heal you.
http://www.economist.com/node/3084278

Only an[b] ignorant person[/b] will fault SLS on Islamic banking.
Suraj or what's your name? I can't but laugh, in a sentence, the world has passed that stage of Islamic Banking becoming an emerging model. There is no single one success story of Islamic banking turning a country around.

I see you take all stories in the Economist hook line and sinker without domestication to your environment and see it's usefulness or otherwise. So there is Sharia committe in the Bank of England as you do have in CBN? What's is the core of the so called Islamic banking other than non-interest loans with a  dedicated list of no go area businesses? Can you float such a bank in other secular state of the world with the Chairman  of Fed championing it? There is a world of difference between promoting a stuff with an usual and sometimes unbelievable vigor and granting of licence?

SLS is empty and if you remove his ties and well ironed jackets, his actions in substantial compliance tally with overall objective of Boko haram.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by Jarus(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2012
It was people like you that controverted the Islamic banking debate. I have been reading about Islamic banking in Nigeria since at least 2006. Soludo sent his deputy, Tunde Lemo, to Malaysia to go study Islamic banking, as far back as 2008, no noise; but now SLS came on board and just continued and eyebrows were raised in what was never an issue before it and you all put him on the defensive, forcing him to explain it at every platform(which you now call vigour).

Sanusi never started Islamic banking; in fact the first guideline on it was issued by Soludo. So get that into your skull.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by bilms(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2012
@Jarus, this is the second time you have accused me wrongly,but i would always be here to put it straight.   First, i am the writer of the post, but i didn't post it here,i did on so many face book pages. my closest friend expert which you confused for me did,because we some  times use each others log in id.

you first abused my person because i posted a view on Buhari, you labeled me all sort even by saying i once invited you to a group you refused to name which i later did. i asked you to prove your accusation or apologize but you didnt, i asked you three times or prove your allegation but you didn't which to me is irresponsibility.

After some months, you quietly sent me a face book inbox message and apologized for what you did on nairaland, an open place which i accepted anyway, you did raise a issue which i answered and ask you to always ask question when you have doubt about anything i say.

Now,you are back again,meaning your secretly letter of apology to me was not sincerely written,just to show you are wrong for your attack without bases.

I shall respond to your accusation on me, then would write a part 1 to 3 article about your adored model sanusi,explaining my position.

note: i have never been a crowed based follower,my face book friends and followers may testify to that.

I am not a ribadu supporter, would not be if he continues to be insincere, in fact,i have just finish writing the secrete deals between ACN and PDP for last presidency and how they finished Buhari,

I didn't follow Gej in last election,neither did i support Ribadu,i am an advocate for Buhari and i did till the last day.
but remember what i said then, i do not follow anyone, i only support you if i consider your action as good and would against you if i consider it not good. that is my position on Buhari, History has positioned buhari to be a honest and sincere man, but recent actions proved otherwise, how then would i support a candidate i can no longer trust his words? Not me,never, besides,i consider him old  enough to retire and pave way for younger generation, just my  opinion.

For you to understand me better,

I supported gbenga Olawepo for last kwara election, he his the candidate of DPP not the popular candidate.  We have PDP,the ruling party with the loudest crowd and funds, i didn support pdp because of the crowd did,we have ACN, i didn support him because the crowd, we have ACPN the party of Gbemi saraki, i didn support it, We have CPC, i did support it  because i supported Buhari, i supported DPP because i believe in the candidate not the crowd.

For  Kwara senate, i supported Bilkisu gambari,  A cpc candidate against  the sitting governor of PDP bukola saraki, i didnt support  acn and acpn, i supported a candidate not the crowd.

I just make this  clear contrary  to your  position,

I  have never supported Gej for president, but i congratulated him for winning, he his the president. and i have a duty to always support a government to do well for the people, if the government is not working, the people suffers. as a responsible citizen,i should support the government  in anyway i can to make sure the people live well. when the govt make good decision, i applaud it and when they made bad one, i condemned it, That's me for you,

i condemned Gej because of a perceived bad policy or decision and applaud  him based on a good move,
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by hercules07: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2012
@Jarus

I disagree with you, he has not goofed anything, as long as it is legal for him to do, he has done the right thing, worst case scenario they tell him to resign or he resigns by himself, look when in your heart of heart you have done something for the good of all, you should damn the consequence and go ahead. The CBN has been giving money to us down south nobody said anything, now that he gave something to his state they are making noise, meanwhile this gift is to the very poor, the victims. The CBN policy on movement of cash and cash processing centers is favoring a Delta man who has already has infrastructure on ground, nobody is saying anything about that.
You should not out of fear of a backlash refuse to do what is right, the greatest problem that GEJ has is that he is too afraid of what people will say, especially those he is beholden to.

@Poster

Your parents should be your role model, the CBN governor has not asked to be anybody's role model, if you can not be somebody in life without a role model, then you need to evaluate your education properly.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by Jarus(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
bilms:

@Jarus, this is the second time you have accused me wrongly,but i would always be here to put it straight. First, i am the writer of the post, but i didn't post it here,i did on so many face book pages. my closest friend expert which you confused for me did,because we some times use each others log in id.

you first abused my person because i posted a view on Buhari, you labeled me all sort even by saying i once invited you to a group you refused to name which i later did. i asked you to prove your accusation or apologize but you didnt, i asked you three times or prove your allegation but you didn't which to me is irresponsibility.

After some months, you quietly sent me a face book inbox message and apologized for what you did on nairaland, an open place which i accepted anyway, you did raise a issue which i answered and ask you to always ask question when you have doubt about anything i say.

Now,you are back again,meaning your secretly letter of apology to me was not sincerely written,just to show you are wrong for your attack without bases.

I shall respond to your accusation on me, then would write a part 1 to 3 article about your adored model sanusi,explaining my position.

note: i have never been a crowed based follower,my face book friends and followers may testify to that.

I am not a ribadu supporter, would not be if he continues to be insincere, in fact,i have just finish writing the secrete deals between ACN and PDP for last presidency and how they finished Buhari,

I didn't follow Gej in last election,neither did i support Ribadu,i am an advocate for Buhari and i did till the last day.
but remember what i said then, i do not follow anyone, i only support you if i consider your action as good and would against you if i consider it not good. that is my position on Buhari, History has positioned buhari to be a honest and sincere man, but recent actions proved otherwise, how then would i support a candidate i can no longer trust his words? Not me,never, besides,i consider him old enough to retire and pave way for younger generation, just my opinion.

For you to understand me better,

I supported gbenga Olawepo for last kwara election, he his the candidate of DPP not the popular candidate. We have PDP,the ruling party with the loudest crowd and funds, i didn support pdp because of the crowd did,we have ACN, i didn support him because the crowd, we have ACPN the party of Gbemi saraki, i didn support it, We have CPC, i did support it because i supported Buhari, i supported DPP because i believe in the candidate not the crowd.

For Kwara senate, i supported Bilkisu gambari, A cpc candidate against the sitting governor of PDP bukola saraki, i didnt support acn and acpn, i supported a candidate not the crowd.

I just make this clear contrary to your position,

I have never supported Gej for president, but i congratulated him for winning, he his the president. and i have a duty to always support a government to do well for the people, if the government is not working, the people suffers. as a responsible citizen,i should support the government in anyway i can to make sure the people live well. when the govt make good decision, i applaud it and when they made bad one, i condemned it, That's me for you,

i condemned Gej because of a perceived bad policy or decision and applaud him based on a good move,
Rantings of an emergency 'activist' that stands for nothing, and will fall for anything. I'm sorry I don't engage paperweights.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by Jarus(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2012
hercules07:

@Jarus

I disagree with you, he has not goofed anything, as long as it is legal for him to do, he has done the right thing, worst case scenario they tell him to resign or he resigns by himself, look when in your heart of heart you have done something for the good of all, you should damn the consequence and go ahead. The CBN has been giving money to us down south nobody said anything, now that he gave something to his state they are making noise, meanwhile this gift is to the very poor, the victims. The CBN policy on movement of cash and cash processing centers is favoring a Delta man who has already has infrastructure on ground, nobody is saying anything about that.
You should not out of fear of a backlash refuse to do what is right, the greatest problem that GEJ has is that he is too afraid of what people will say, especially those he is beholden to.
No, even if he has legal basis to do it, it is poor jugment in my opinion. That's why I call it goof.

CBN engages in CSR activities from time to time, but however we look at it, this is open to questionable motive.

Look, like I mentioned in my earlier post, I had a lengthy discussion with a topshot in the industry yesterday who is close to SLS and he said he had engaged SLS on it, and SLS insisted he had not contravened any law. But this senior friend also believes it is a bad judgment.

That said, SLS still remains a role model to me, a good one; and no matter what any attention-seeking mediocre says or posts on NL or FB. Reading public mood and wanting to cling on it to seek relevance is some people's forte. And from my observations, this poster si one of them.

The SLS I know in private is an embodiment of sincerity and willingness to change thsi country for good. The CEO friend also mentioned one of his encounters with SLS. He said he was the advisor to one of teh foreign firms that wanted to buy one of the rescued banks(not sure, but I think Oceanic), but when he aproached SLS, SLS told him frankly: "look, this firm will nto buy this firm. they went to Vice President to try to influence me. No, this is what brought us to this messy situation in the first place. No such thing should be tolerated again" that is vintage SLS. I have also had a personal experience with him that also validated his integrity. So, when I say SLS is my role model I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by hercules07: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
Jarus, you and the guy might believe it is bad judgement because he gave to his home state, as far as I am concerned, what I have seen him doing is giving to the needy, whether they are from Kano is not my concern, the 100 million could have been used to organise one useless award and nothing will be heard, he has given to those who need it most, for that I am sure those people will be eternally grateful, who cares what nairalanders or ohaneze think about it, all I see is a good gesture, let the next CBN governor surpass him in giving within the law and there will not be any complaint from me.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by bilms(m): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2012
Jarus:

Rantings of an emergency 'activist' that stands for nothing, and will fall for anything. I'm sorry I don't engage paperweights.

I can see your hustle about sanusi and its easy to sense your pain about the post.

But trust me, i would never engage in the exchange of abusive language with you,since you have turned yourself to his body guide without meaningfully defending him per se.

So far, none of your reply was meaningful to the post,just a way to show your pain about your adored even though he is a bad model.

why call a CEO close to sanusi? how as that affected the topic? you are only trying to show your are hustling to get close to the subject through the body guide style.

I owe myself a duty to explain your worries if you have any,which i clearly did in my last post,but its obvious your worries are different.

One Love

The article shall be ready and you have the chance to see my long standing.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by Jarus(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2012
SLS is my role model and I'm proud of him. Can he err? Yes. Is he a bad role model? Absolutely no. Did he get the donation right? No, to me. Does he have a hidden agenda? No. Is he sincere? Absolutely yes.

Are you, Bilms aka experts, an attention seeker? Yes, here and on FB. I have learnt to ignore you, after I turned down your attempt to draft me into one phony Kwara group? Only on two occasions, when I found your comments nauseating, that I replied you. On hindsight, I realized I hit you too much, and I sent apologies to you on FB, where I expressly stated that my apologies is not to overturn my earlier claim that you're inconsistent, but because I hit you too hard.

Me, a hustler? LMAO. Look, I am not hustling to get close to Sanusi, I am close to him already and he knows me by first name. I have SLS number on my phone here and I communicate with him from time to time, at least for over 6 months now and my name even preceded me. In fact, when we eventually got in touch, he confessed to have been reading my articles in newspapers for a long time. So count me out of hustling. It is people like you that hustle; that's why I said you are only seeking attention. With over 10 years experience in public affairs commentary and more than 100 well-researched articles in Nigerian newspapers, I have made a name for myself in public commentary in this country at just age 29!. I can communicate directly with SLS and I do that from time to time; but sometimes, I speak with other respected, informed commentators(from newspaper editors to top household analysts) in the country, especially when I know SLS will be busy. So don't go there, dude!

I await your article, which, given my knowledge of your intellectual limits, I expect to be amatuer and not worth my response, but if I consider it, I will do a rebuttal tearing it to shreds, like I did to this fellow, who by all standards, is not your mate: http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/guest-articles/eghes-eyieyen-the-limits-of-pseudo-intellection.html
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by KnowAll(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2012
@jarus

u would definately get a P.A. Job if SLS holds a political post in future. Keep up the good work, at least we all want to be like Beaf!! lipsrsealed
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by Jarus(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2012
KnowAll:

@jarus

u would definately get a P.A. Job if SLS holds a political post in future. Keep up the good work, at least we all want to be like Beaf!! lipsrsealed
I can't be SLS' PA. All my views about him are strictly personal and on a number of occasions I have had to point out his errors in public, including on newspaper pages.

I can't be anyone's PA. I'm a trained accountant, fully employed in a leading O&G company by God's grace.

Public affairs commentary is a vocation I enjoy and far from my daily source of livelihood. I enjoy contributing to issue, but not blindly.
For my bluntness, I have paid my due of course, including facing SSS, getting extension of service year, clashing with state governor, meeting commissioners etc all because of what I wrote in papers.

As for SLS, I have never failed to state why I self-appointed myself hid defender. I actually first came across his name in 2008 immediately after his announcement as FBN MD to replace Moyo, but I didnt take much interest in him then. When his name came up as contenders for CBN top job ealry 2009, I was curious to know who this guy was. That prompted me to do research on him and I extracted more than 30 of his articles, counter-article, rejoinders to his articles etc from the net, downloaded into my system and spent my whole weekend reading it - morning till late midnight! I was impressed. Who is this guy? How coem I didnt know him before now? I quickly did an article which I titled 'The Sanusi Lamido I didn't know' (you may google it) and it was published in Thisday, New Nigeria, Leadership and other newspapers then. That was May/June 2009. From what I read from this man's writings, I was so convinced about him as not only brilliant and wide-read but also blunt and a man of integrity. When the northern agenda thing came up, I was so annoyed that, no this man cannot one with ulterior agenda. Since then I took it upon myself to defend him, while, of course, not ignoring areas I felt he erred. Since then(2009-2012), I have written and published in newspapers more than 20 articles on SLS from Guardian to Thisday to Daily Trust to Sun, just name that Nigerian newspaper. And of course, on NL here you all know as an avowed SLS defender. All these are based on my natural convictions about this man I believe so much in as sincere about Nigeria, and never for personal gains. Having read my articles in papers from time to time, we eventually got in touch last year.
But that has never stopped me from pointing out areas I feel he erred. In fact, that article I quoted in my last post got to him and you can see there that I disagreed with him on poverty-Boko Haram comment.

So, you can see it's a long history. Before I can defend someone with passion, I must have been seriously convinced about him. That is why I don't take lightly when some start-ups and wannabe activists and cash-and-carry commentators try to rubbish a reputation built over years.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by midpoint: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2012
@Jarus i respect your right to hold your opinions but the impression you make on me from reading your responses above is that you are a proud person. Please correct me if i am wrong.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by Jarus(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2012
midpoint:

@Jarus i respect your right to hold your opinions but the impression you make on me from reading your responses above is that you are a proud person. Please correct me if i am wrong.
No, you are not wrong!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by bilms(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2012
Jarus:

SLS is my role model and I'm proud of him. Can he err? Yes. Is he a bad role model? Absolutely no. Did he get the donation right? No, to me. Does he have a hidden agenda? No. Is he sincere? Absolutely yes.

Are you, Bilms aka experts, an attention seeker? Yes, here and on FB. I have learnt to ignore you, after I turned down your attempt to draft me into one phony Kwara group? Only on two occasions, when I found your comments nauseating, that I replied you. On hindsight, I realized I hit you too much, and I sent apologies to you on FB, where I expressly stated that my apologies is not to overturn my earlier claim that you're inconsistent, but because I hit you too hard.

Me, a hustler? LMAO. Look, I am not hustling to get close to Sanusi, I am close to him already and he knows me by first name. I have SLS number on my phone here and I communicate with him from time to time, at least for over 6 months now and my name even preceded me. In fact, when we eventually got in touch, he confessed to have been reading my articles in newspapers for a long time. So count me out of hustling. It is people like you that hustle; that's why I said you are only seeking attention. With over 10 years experience in public affairs commentary and more than 100 well-researched articles in Nigerian newspapers, I have made a name for myself in public commentary in this country at just age 29!. I can communicate directly with SLS and I do that from time to time; but sometimes, I speak with other respected, informed commentators(from newspaper editors to top household analysts) in the country, especially when I know SLS will be busy. So don't go there, dude!

I await your article, which, given my knowledge of your intellectual limits, I expect to be amatuer and not worth my response, but if I consider it, I will do a rebuttal tearing it to shreds, like I did to this fellow, who by all standards, is not your mate: http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/guest-articles/eghes-eyieyen-the-limits-of-pseudo-intellection.html

Lol, Attention seeker? that may be you,

after I turned down your attempt to draft me into one phony Kwara group? Not drag you into a group,invited you which you declined and outside you many others participated which was successful to some extent and with you may not be different.

I realized I hit you too much, and I sent apologies to you on FB why apologize if you did the right thing? its obvious what apology is meant for.

Me, a hustler? LMAO. Look, I am not hustling to get close to Sanusi, I am close to him already and he knows me by first name. I have SLS number on my phone here and I communicate with him from time to time, at least for over 6 months now and my name even preceded me. it explains your pain.

It is people like you that hustle; that's why I said you are only seeking attention. Lol,after successfully having two successful companies and working with international organization.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by bilms(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2012
when you say amateur, i laugh. but don't you think its better to be an amateur with truth than a professional with lies?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by Jarus(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2012
Dude, stop clinging to Jarus' name to make a name for yourself and add to your CV. I don't deal with intellectual featherweights and wannabe commentators!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: A Bad Role Model by bilms(m): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2012
lol,  Mr name

On hindsight, I realized I hit you too much, and I sent apologies to you on FB,

You didn't hit me so hard bro, I made a position on the action of a leader i supported,a man you considered too big to make a wrong decision,but because you were unable to prove the argument wrong, you result to discrediting me by lying against me.

I felt so bad that you could result to lying just to make a point,and i challenged you to prove your lies or apologize for lying . I asked you 3 time to prove your lies or apologize,but because it was a lie which can not be proved,you didn't respond on nairaland,just to send me a secrete apology on facebook. Now you are back with other lies, The truth is, i now see the main reason why sanusi is your role model. You have indeed learn that from him.

(1) (Reply)

How Obj Made Me Governor – Akpabio / Download The Lagos State Traffic Law 2012 App Free! / History, Zik & Awo - T.O.S Benson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.