Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster - Forum Games (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster (137244 Views)

╚►start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 3 ◄╝ / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 2 / If U Were At The Previous Poster's Naming. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by ibkayee(f): 12:06am On May 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Naso grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Poco poco, do you know who our dear Beorn is? I'm sure you were sharper than me tongue
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by pocohantas(f): 12:12am On May 06, 2018
ibkayee:

Poco poco, do you know who our dear Beorn is? I'm sure you were sharper than me tongue

Me ke?
I'm so dull these days. The way he types has piqued my interest severally, but I didn't push it. Is he a mutual friend?
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by ibkayee(f): 12:16am On May 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Me ke?
I'm so dull these days. The way he types has piqued my interest severally, but I didn't push it. Is he a mutual friend?
Lol you know him, I'll message you
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Beorn: 12:17am On May 06, 2018
ibkayee:

How would she know? When she's busy attacking us for "hanging ladies' legs in air whilst administering p***k". grin grin
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by pocohantas(f): 12:18am On May 06, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol you know him, I'll message you

Rushing to read your message...

Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by pocohantas(f): 12:19am On May 06, 2018
Beorn:

How would she know? When she's busy attacking us for "hanging ladies' legs in air whilst administering p***k". grin grin

I've repented. Don't tell me you haven't noticed?
The Lord is good grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by ibkayee(f): 12:19am On May 06, 2018
Beorn:

Cc Pocohantas grin
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by ibkayee(f): 12:20am On May 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Rushing to read your message...
cheesy
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Ishilove: 12:34am On May 06, 2018
Beorn:

I see you've moved the love here grin
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Mustay(m): 12:55am On May 06, 2018
Here is where the recent NL gossips got me
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Beorn: 8:42am On May 06, 2018
Ishilove:

I see you've moved the love here grin

LMAO. Ishi, with your love for aproko, I won't be shocked if you're the OP behind the Siena thread. grin

Na you make me no reply Ibkayee's last post on the movie thread to avoid attention on me, now you don catch me here. grin

We're just E-friends that reconnected yesterday after I disappeared on my former moniker for many months. No love here abeg o. Ibk doesn't do NL love. Your matchmaking is DOA. tongue cheesy
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Ishilove: 9:19am On May 06, 2018
Beorn:

LMAO. Ishi, with your love for aproko, I won't be shocked if you're the OP behind the Siena thread. grin

Na you make me no reply Ibkayee's last post on the movie thread to avoid attention on me, now you don catch me here. grin

We're just E-friends that reconnected yesterday after I disappeared on my former moniker for many months. No love here abeg o. Ibk doesn't do NL love. Your matchmaking is DOA. tongue cheesy
I'm not friends with Sienna and I never interacted with him when he was still active so I can't be the one behind the thread. grin

Ehen, so tell me, what was your former username? wink smiley
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Beorn: 1:39pm On May 06, 2018
Ishilove:

I'm not friends with Sienna and I never interacted with him when he was still active so I can't be the one behind the thread. grin

Ehen, so tell me, what was your former username? wink smiley

LOL. I don't think we've crossed paths with my former monicker. My former monicker is ***. Don't quote this post when you see it , just mention me that you've seen it so I can edit my post. wink
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Ishilove: 3:33pm On May 06, 2018
Beorn oya edit grin

I have never come across that username o. Okay, you're off the hook wink
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Beorn: 11:51am On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:
Beorn oya edit grin

I have never come across that username o. Okay, you're off the hook wink

I was banned on TV/Movies section for giving one guy links to two movies he asked for, hence my reply here.

That link was working on that day. Maybe it expires after a day or something. Just follow the link below, scroll down and click on download, then input the captcha words they will display to show you ain't a bot and several links to the movie will appear. Click on them, if one doesn't download, another will. There are about 9 links there. One must work.

https://www.

tfpdl.de/a-quiet-place-2018-480p-korsub-hdrip-x264-tfpdl/

Seperated the link to escape ban. grin
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Ishilove: 11:55am On May 28, 2018
Beorn:

I was banned on TV/Movies section for giving one guy links to two movies he asked for, hence my reply here.

That link was working on that day. Maybe it expires after a day or something. Just follow the link below, scroll down and click on download, then input the captcha words they will display to show you ain't a bot and several links to the movie will appear. Click on them, if one doesn't download, another will. There are about 9 links there. One must work.

tfpdl.de/a-quiet-place-2018-480p-korsub-hdrip-x264-tfpdl/

Seperated the link to escape ban. grin
Thanks grin
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Nobody: 11:59am On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Thanks grin

Wait for the 720p
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Beorn: 12:06pm On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Thanks grin

I hate being banned. It feels like I'm in a jail and seeing free people walking around enjoying the fresh breathe of freedom. cry
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Beorn: 12:07pm On May 28, 2018
oyb:

Wait for the 720p
The 720p is out since. If Ishilove wants it, I'll give her the link too.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Ishilove: 12:13pm On May 28, 2018
oyb:

Wait for the 720p
Uncle Beorn says it is out.

Uncle Beorn I want it please.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Beorn: 12:29pm On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Uncle Beorn says it is out.

Uncle Beorn I want it please.

grin grin grin grin

Just follow the same instructions I wrote earlier.

tfpdl.de/a-quiet-place-2018-720p-korsub-hdrip-x264-tfpdl/
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by hefelove(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2018
See as una just spoil thread with una toku toku angry
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by ignis: 12:44am On Dec 18, 2021
Toku toku have no logical meaning.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Shimran(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Meaning of words is what semantic is all about.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by MrBroke(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
about last night, am sorry babe
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by mrrandomguy: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Babe initially said I was boring but ended up giving me green light

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (Reply)

What Are You Thinking Right Now? / ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ / With Three Word Per Post!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.