Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

:::still Can't Hack My (s60v5) Phone,really Need Your Helpsss Plsss: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / :::still Can't Hack My (s60v5) Phone,really Need Your Helpsss Plsss: (1889 Views)

Using A MTK Android Device And Still Can't Change Your Imei..here To Help / Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. / I Still Can't Download With Any Opera Mini. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

:::still Can't Hack My (s60v5) Phone,really Need Your Helpsss Plsss: by Bayils(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
[b]Hi, my fellow nairalander, it's my pleasure found this site has an helping site big ups to all gurus and the admin monitoring dis section, pls i still have a problem hacking my nokia 5230 (s60v5), have tried all possible means of hacking posted here and any other site but it's just giving me problem of certificate error,update error,unable to install, Have install "free signer" on my phone but it does not sign all application it only sign just little softwaress, so have tried installing "hellox" but unable to install cuz of certificate error" so after going through the forums bout hacking of phones i came across "xstevedore" i installed that software also but i can't download my "cert and key", it downloads "cert and key" but the request seein is "404 proxy error" so to cut the LONGSTORY SHORT i still have problems hacking my phone, so is there any other method of
*of installing Hellox
*of getting my cert and key without using xstevedore
*of hackin my phone.smiley
Pls am really bothered bout this issue and i will be much glad indeed looking forward to you guyzzz humble reply and pretty good solutionss!
Thanks, [/b]
Re: :::still Can't Hack My (s60v5) Phone,really Need Your Helpsss Plsss: by honsule(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2012
@Bayils.Go to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-734549.896.html

Try the h@cking method in that thread.If it didn't work.i promise to get you a cert and key so that u can use Hellox 2.03 to hack your fone.

(1)

Problem Using BB Native Browser. / Etisalat Jonzing BB Subscription... / Strongest Mobile Phone You Have Ever Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.