Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Etisalat Jonzing BB Subscription... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Jonzing BB Subscription... (1890 Views)

(GLO BIS) Welcome! BB Subscription Is Pending Activation. For Over 24 Hours now / MTN Stop BB Subscription On Android / Airtel BB Subscription Slashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Jonzing BB Subscription... by omoh9ja: 5:47am On May 15, 2012
Since Late night as of Monday,14/05/2012 my BIS has refused 2 facebook or even surf with my fone,,,,my web also says unable to connect to the internet service,while ma facebook application says dey wia unable to reach facebook server....d funniest part is dat am still pinging,with thiz same subscription,,don't know if anybody noticed same too..INdicate plzzz
Re: Etisalat Jonzing BB Subscription... by walcolm(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2012
maybe your data cap has been exhausted
Re: Etisalat Jonzing BB Subscription... by omoh9ja: 10:49am On May 15, 2012
walcolm: maybe your data cap has been exhausted
What's dat plzzz help me
Re: Etisalat Jonzing BB Subscription... by frgy1: 1:35pm On May 15, 2012
I have the same problem with etisalat BIS
Every other thing works , except all facebook related things

I am sure it isn't a data cap problem.
Re: Etisalat Jonzing BB Subscription... by MrTemple(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2012
I ve d same problem 2.
Dat mins its nt data capacity.
Re: Etisalat Jonzing BB Subscription... by walcolm(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2012
omoh9ja:
What's dat plzzz help me
@OP...data cap is your data limit on a particular data plan. i believe Etisalat pegs their BIS data limit at 1GB. if in less than 30days you use up the 1GB, then your BIS subscription will expire and you wont be able to do anything that requires internet downloads as you are experiencing

@ Temple and frgy,
it doesnt sound to me like you're having the same problem as OP
if other data service works on your BB with active BIS subscription except facebook, maybe something is broken in your facebook app and you need to reinstall it just to be sure before you can conclude Etisalat is trying to witch hunt facebook users
Re: Etisalat Jonzing BB Subscription... by Mcleo007(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2012
Sorry guys, I'm enjoying my etisalat BB service. Guess what, the data cap is unlimited. grin
Re: Etisalat Jonzing BB Subscription... by frgy1: 7:19pm On May 16, 2012
walcolm:
@OP...data cap is your data limit on a particular data plan. i believe Etisalat pegs their BIS data limit at 1GB. if in less than 30days you use up the 1GB, then your BIS subscription will expire and you wont be able to do anything that requires internet downloads as you are experiencing

@ Temple and frgy,
it doesnt sound to me like you're having the same problem as OP
if other data service works on your BB with active BIS subscription except facebook, maybe something is broken in your facebook app and you need to reinstall it just to be sure before you can conclude Etisalat is trying to witch hunt facebook users
Its wasn't the facebook app , facebook page won't even open in the native browser ,
Its working now anyway , they fixed the problem later that same day
Re: Etisalat Jonzing BB Subscription... by Joe50(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2012
guys pls keep this secrete before dey close d door... Am enjoying it.
Re: Etisalat Jonzing BB Subscription... by walcolm(m): 9:34am On May 18, 2012
just subscribed to the Etisalat BIS Complete plan and it doesn't support Blackberry Protect angry
Re: Etisalat Jonzing BB Subscription... by honsule(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2012
Mcleo007: Sorry guys, I'm enjoying my etisalat BB service. Guess what, the data cap is unlimited. grin

YES IT IS UNLIMITED

(1) (Reply)

Lg Or Tecno Android Phone / Nokia Waves Final Goodbye To meego And Symbian / All New Whatsapp Messenger With Material Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.