Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Your Favourite Whitney Houston's Song. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Favourite Whitney Houston's Song. (626 Views)

Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Dead / Whitney Houston Murdered By Drug Dealers Over $1.5m Debt / Whitney's Open Casket/is It In Bad Taste? Is The Press Fair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Whitney Houston's Song. by eyoniggar(m): 1:30am On Feb 13, 2012
As we all are mourning the death of the " Queen of Soul Music n R&B" Whitney Houston (R.I.P), I know alot of us at the same time would be thinking about hwe songs that inspired us and made us love her as one of the greatest Musician of all time.

Nonetheless, we all have our own favorite songs of hers, as for me, my favorite Whitney Houston's song is":
Heartbreak Hotel [Featuring Faith Evans/Kelly Price]

What about yours?

RIP W.H
Re: Your Favourite Whitney Houston's Song. by greenwisebags(m): 1:44am On Feb 13, 2012
Lovely and quite touching song "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU "
we will always remember you whitney houston!

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West To Appear On New Season Of 'keeping Up With The Kardashians. / NEW Single From NOLLYWOOD Sexiest Lady Nita Jay - Go Gaga / Dbanj Talks About His New Label, Touring With Sarkodie And More..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.