Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nigeria's Civil Servants- Servants Indeed! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria's Civil Servants- Servants Indeed! (613 Views)

Pls Any Idea When Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, Sss. Is Recruiting?? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Civil Servants- Servants Indeed! by AbusM(m): 2:42am On Feb 13, 2012
It feels tearful how things go down with nigeria's government workers, from the office-sitting minds to the uniform wearing lots, songs of salary and allowances is what is being done alound everywhere,

In my opinion, considering the fact that its the owners of the territory these lots work with, their jobs should be the most competitive and most respected, based on their treatments and class in the society, but would you compare police departments in the US to NG police? would you say NG LG worker look almost like metro worker in the UK?

Ladies and gentlemen, it is so clear that these men and women and truly servants or society-helps if u would prefer it that way, becaful to note that those in political offices are never among, they just are hiding under the porous umbrella,

Ask them when they usually receive their salaries, no specifi dates, no standard confirmation and promotion measure, now why wont they play ludo in the office, why wont they occupy draft at will?

The life of mature house boys and girls, the government has made them so.

i

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Executives Needed / Can Any One Explain To To Me If CCLP WORLDWIDE Is Real / Vacancy For Chief Financial Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.