Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Didier Drogba Set To Quit Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Didier Drogba Set To Quit Chelsea (973 Views)

It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / Mikel Set To Quit Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didier Drogba Set To Quit Chelsea by HNIC(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2007
Didier Drogba was quoted in a French footie magazine saying 'I want to leave Chelsea.Nothing can stop me from leaving.Something is broken with Chelsea.The damage in the dressing room is big because we know now what hapenned and who caused Mourinho's departure'.
Looks like Didier is set to spill the beans only after he leaves.It will be great to read about what transpired in the Chelsea dressing room after Mour's departure.Well, the 'rent' boys have had a piece of Abramovich's pie and are going back to base.Seems the party is over, Who next?Lampard,Carvalho,Essien?Time will tell,
Reports say Chelsea has denied his exit but Eh, They also denied Robben's exit,
Re: Didier Drogba Set To Quit Chelsea by somze(f): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2007
French Newspaper you say grin
Anyway i'd like to know what led to JM's exit jare cheesy
Re: Didier Drogba Set To Quit Chelsea by A40(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2007
Big Deal let him leave if he wants to Henry left and Arsenal is even stronger
Re: Didier Drogba Set To Quit Chelsea by somze(f): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2007
Oh hush it about henry and arsenal tongue
Re: Didier Drogba Set To Quit Chelsea by igwe4life(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2007
Striker Didier Drogba is unhappy at Chelsea and wants to leave the club, according to France Football magazine.

See Naijasportsnews for more
Re: Didier Drogba Set To Quit Chelsea by ludhenry: 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2007
That is a rumor. i dont think he is ready to leave the blues.
Re: Didier Drogba Set To Quit Chelsea by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 20, 2007
Is this news? Why are these guys boring us with this? Now that is no more Jose Mourinho, it is the good for nothing forward.

*Very long hiss*
Re: Didier Drogba Set To Quit Chelsea by folahann(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2007
Reakky nice for him, because he will like to play madrid oa milani
Re: Didier Drogba Set To Quit Chelsea by jimmyxxl(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2007
If Drogba Quit Chelsea which Club you think his going. I like him playing in Chelsea.
all Africa player in that club. why Quit great Club that Chelsea, Chelsea 4 life

(1) (Reply)

Kanu, Utaka, Better Than Drogba - Christian Chukwu / Arsenal Vs Manchester United! Fa Cup 5th Round: Final B4 Final / Chess Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.