Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Etisalat Are Criminals - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Are Criminals (2605 Views)

Etisalat Are Cheats / Etisalat Are CRIMINAL. My Airtime Is No Where To Be Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Are Criminals by omoh9ja: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hey nairalanders plz help me out,it's 3days after i subscribed to the blackberry complete plan,*499*3#,i was sent a messaging saying,my operation is been promised,dey wil send me a confirmation sms,uptil now i haven't received any confirmation sms,and my BIS is currently exusting,witout me enjoying what i paid my money for,my egde is till on small letter,i cnt use it now,,,call dia customer care,dey will telling me to do the hard reset which i did,no turn up, plzz any1 who know or get any idea on how to get out from †̥̥h̶̲̥̅̊ı̣̣̣ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ shit shud plz help me out,thanks in anticipation.
Re: Etisalat Are Criminals by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2012
The samething with my phone, i subsriibed on saturday uptill now i dont have blackberry service. Yesterday i went to their office at shoprite lekki, they checked their system and asked me to go that it will start working soon. I am planning to go back their office either they get it work or they refund my money.
Re: Etisalat Are Criminals by rukie(f): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2012
I also have the same issue with them. I called their customer care and they were like I should do the hard reset n all that which i did n there is still no change. I called them again and all they could say was etisalat does not support the type of my bb (9650- bold 3) that I have to put my sim card into another blackberry phone that support their network. Can you imagine angry angry shocked shocked. Why would they move my credit in the first place when they knew my phone does not support their network. Is it not supposed to bounce me back from subscribing?
Re: Etisalat Are Criminals by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2012
rukie:

I also have the same issue with them. I called their customer care and they were like I should do the hard reset n all that which i did n there is still no change. I called them again and all they could say was etisalat does not support the type of my bb (9650- bold 3) that I have to put my sim card into another blackberry phone that support their network. Can you imagine angry angry shocked shocked. Why would they move my credit in the first place when they knew my phone does not support their network. Is it not supposed to bounce me back from subscribing?
rukie:

Don't mind them, the fact remains that most of the service providers are not knowledgeable in blackberry related issues.
Surprisingly mine started working this morning after inserting the Sim but it is annoyingly slow even on 3G.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Smooth Talk Abnormal Call Rates / Airtel Completely Wiped My 20gig Bandwidth / 1gbps Internet Connection - 1GB In 10 SECONDS!! Believe Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.