Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

71%: First Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 71%: First Bank Interview (1207 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

71%: First Bank Interview by mibori(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2007
a friend of mine told me he got 71 in the firstbank interview and want to know if its good enof to grb him the job. what do u think?
Re: 71%: First Bank Interview by kaygee: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2007
i guess 71% is a good score. pls how and when did ur friend find out? since when has it been released?
Re: 71%: First Bank Interview by SOJ(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2007
Dat ur friend must av "juju". HAba! when guys neva hear their score somone says he has got his own.na wah o shocked Ok, what if i say the pass mark is 90% nko?will u kill me? tongue tongue
Re: 71%: First Bank Interview by Nedly(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2007
If the juju man done see im score, make im use thesame leg check when them go call us now, Bros abeg leg "my friend" too or "my sick brother" according to Ab$M know.
Re: 71%: First Bank Interview by temmyann(f): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
please how did your friend get to know his/her score? pls send info asap
Re: 71%: First Bank Interview by mibori(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2007
he hapens to know a corper dat was with them dat day. so d guy checkd the score wen they were roundn off. And from what he said they will start calln by first week next month. well i dont the score is bad, tongue
Re: 71%: First Bank Interview by mibori(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2007
i dont think the score is bad
Re: 71%: First Bank Interview by Nedly(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2007
[b][/b]u've just acted like a true nairalander, thank u, much respect to Scream who gave the 1st info that it may be by November. thank u guy but i know say na u b the person. grin
Re: 71%: First Bank Interview by Mishie: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2007
why not 70%,80%' or something. it will do no good to keep speculating in this forum. i guess the cause is purely impatience. please if you guys cant wait, visit tinapa in calabar or the millenium park in abuja for liesure that will keep you off tension!
firstbank are in charge. whenever the choose to call for whatever is their discretion. we dont want to be told another "brother" has collapsed as a result of impatience.
if you are called, you are called. those who went fot the interview never told us they scored a particular mark to be invited for interview. i feel that is irrelevant and could build more tension into those waiting; who cld just wonder if they will make that mark.why jnot also tell us, how you answered the questions that were asked, what you wore, how u smiled; bla bla blah!
Re: 71%: First Bank Interview by mibori(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2007
Mishie:

why not 70%,80%' or something. it will do no good to keep speculating in this forum. i guess the cause is purely impatience. please if you guys can't wait, visit tinapa in calabar or the millenium park in abuja for liesure that will keep you off tension!
firstbank are in charge. whenever the choose to call for whatever is their discretion. we don't want to be told another "brother" has collapsed as a result of impatience.
if you are called, you are called. those who went fot the interview never told us they scored a particular mark to be invited for interview. i feel that is irrelevant and could build more tension into those waiting; who cld just wonder if they will make that mark.why jnot also tell us, how you answered the questions that were asked, what you wore, how u smiled; bla bla blah!
mishie, i wonder wat ur problem is!
shocked
Re: 71%: First Bank Interview by dayonuel(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2007
mibori, just cool ur mind. I think mishie went for the same interview and she's nt sure of hw she conducted herself so she is nervous.
mibori. i think u shuld just get friendly with her just to cool her nerves.
i equally did fidelity bank interview since sept till now the result is atl-arge.
it is quite frustrating
Re: 71%: First Bank Interview by zenitta: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2007
my advice across d board is dat we all shud not put our eggs in one basket, continue applying n writin other tests while praying n hoping 4 d best in istbank.lets not kill ourselves wit anxiety, meet u all at d induction smiley smiley
meanwhile who knows d test format of GTB?? I was invited 4 d apt test on d 26th of dis month @ enugu.
Re: 71%: First Bank Interview by awa(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2007
Hi,

I think the earlier we accept the fact that First Bank will call for Medicals as soon as they have to, the better it will be for all of us. By God's grace we have attended the interview at least, and we will certainly be called for medicals if we passed. The story of Spring Bank and their Applicants remain a lesson for many.
Re: 71%: First Bank Interview by stevesleek(m): 10:26am On Oct 20, 2007
hey,i tink we are all a little frustrated,its understandable,but remember wats urs will always be urs jus lets relax and ave a little patience,dog no fit get sense pass im master wink
Re: 71%: First Bank Interview by mibori(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2007
i was only trying 2 share wat my friend told me with d house, i never u guys will take it dis way. plssss! am not frustrated in any way nd will never be. u people are talking as if firstbank is the only ope u guys gat. wat i believe is dat wat ever dat is mine is mine no the condition or situation. just believe in GOD and His plan in life 4 u will surely come to pass. one love,

(1) (Reply)

Netco Howfar / Urgent Vacancies With Their Closing Dates.apply Fast / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.