Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? (5004 Views)

"Maima Is Not Guilty!" -ice Prince Throws Shocker / Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit / ~Actress Funke Akindele Explodes ''i Am Not A Husband Snatcher'' ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by SHF(f): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2006
gem87:

hmm, shf that ain't too nice
but i guess u weren't trying to be

lol, too right, I am just being mean. But things Brad and Jen said before (pre Angelina) suggested all was not well. From when the man told the world marriage is not forever, it was clear he had no intention of growing old with Jen.

I reckon Vince Vaungh played a part in getting Brad and Ange together so he could get to Jen. Think about it, he was their co-star in Mr and Mrs Smith, and now he's Jen's other half. Too much of a coincidence if you ask me. He's the real guilty party not Ange! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Jolie all the way! grin
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Free(f): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2006
Jolie all the way!

am with ya on that one!!!!!!, Jolie all the way, dont hate!!!!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by gem87(f): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2006
mmh
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by stormz(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2006
shez guilty of intrudin my mind

Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Free(f): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2006
whats she doing on here grin grin
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by eslynera(f): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2006
anyways, accordin to the topic.
Angeline: CUILTY angry
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by eslynera(f): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2006
anyways, accordin to the topic.
Angeline: GUILTY angry
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by ofunne(f): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2006
u guys should stp hatin,remember no humanbeing is perfect,yeah,yeah i kno jolie fuckd up by gettin pregnant immediately 4 brad dat was 2 bad,but u guys should remember dat dere's no way d pitt-aniston relationship would have lasted because he wanted a family and she ddnt,she still wanted 2 pursue her career.den jolie seduced pitt with her human symphathy[tell me how many hollywood stars would adopt a black child and also an asian child 2 be their own even though she can give birth naturally ?!!!!!!!!!!!! abeg 4 dat one wey she do i don 4give am] . its just one of those tins dat happen in hollywood.and anybody dat makes fun of those adopted children is gonna have 2 cum thru meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by eslynera(f): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2006
Hey Ofunne, no one has been makin fun of those children, so calm down, and by the way I ain't hate Jolie, It's just that i realy loved the couple of Pitt and Aninston. Actually i like Jolie, her movies and stoughs like that, but accordin to the topic i was just trynna say what i think bout Jolie, especially that now she's with Pitt, She really does seem to be a snatcher cheesy
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by regulator(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2006
i once read an interview with angelina jolie about the topic and she complete denied going out with brad and this was immediately after Mr and Mrs smith i think she is a B***h and should be beaten up wherever she is in namibia or america and oh she is very guilty
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Free(f): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2006
Oh here we go again, okay so she snatched Brad away so what??!!!!!!!! cheesy
dont hate!!!!!!!
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by crave(f): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2006
How come whenever a married man cheats on his wife, the first thing we do is to put the blame on the woman.

All I know is that, if their relationship started during the filming of Mr and Mrs Smith, Brad should have remembered his marriage vows to forsake all others.

Therefore, Angelina is not 100% guilty. I'll say the ratio is 40% Angelina and 60%Brad.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Free(f): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2006
aaah thnx u oooo, angelina is not guilty od anything!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by cuddles(f): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2006
both brad pitt and jennifer aniston have moved on with their lives.Jen is seeing somebody else so it seems she's no longer heart broken, its sad though cos they made a real cute couple,brad&jen, if only brad didint pair up with angelina jolie on the set of mr&mrs smith anyway,i just hope the real mr&mrs smith dont break up cos i just love will and jada.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by eslynera(f): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2006
"Don't hate" that's true, but she's guilty cheesy
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by dominique(f): 10:33pm On May 17, 2006
This is now like a pattern for anjelina-dating her costars(male,female or even engaged) .see how billy bob dumped his fiancee ,laura dern, for her.i pity brad.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by drtess(f): 10:57am On May 18, 2006
smiley
NOT GUILTY!!!!!
Well what can i say about this topic.
I DON"T THINK ANGELINA IS GUILTY.
You guys obviously don't have your facts right.
Before Angelina starred along side Brad pit in the film Mr. and Mrs Smith his marriage was already having problems.
For one Jennifer was not ready to settle down with the family life and was very much into her career, Brad on the otherhand happens to like kids a ot. Anyway, he developed an interest in Angelina and her work with the UN refugee, which by the way i think is brilliant. God bless her efforts for Africa.

I think the two of them are well suited and i wish them well with their work and family in the future. smiley wink
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by QueenB1(f): 10:57am On May 18, 2006
Both!!! grin
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by QueenB1(f): 11:02am On May 18, 2006
I dont give a shit about these peoples love affairs. But all I know is that Angelina is tooo good for this teenage lover Brad Pitt. I hate him with passion. Not believe that people think he is the best looking guy in this planet. An insult to my Usher and Omarion and other Sweety guys. Angelina should be together with George Clooney or some other cool and gentle man not this stupid man Brad.! angry
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by krysty: 11:21am On May 18, 2006
Angelina and Brad are the hottest and steamiest pple in the world,did u guys know that they recently given the "the world's most beuatiful family" award by PEOPLE'S magazine?
anyway,i don't Angelina stole brad,i believe it was initially an attraction and chemistry thing,and it just evolved into a relationship,besides Brad wanted a baby badly and Jen wasn't ready to give him one becos of her career.Angelina is hot,she's got two adopted children of different races and she's into humanitarian activities,who wouldn't want to fall her,i don't blame Brad.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by pretty1: 1:17am On May 26, 2006
you people, give angie a break oh! the gals sexy wit those lips of hers, they suit her and her eyez.

if u were and a guy like brad came knocking when u were available, u no go gree?

my dearz, cheating on ur wife n husband is the mode arund earth 2day, so i dnt think she was expecting to come into family way and i think they really wantd to finish up wat they started in mr and mrs smith, so i wont be surprised if they split up after the baby's 12months. tongue
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by eslynera(f): 9:13pm On May 27, 2006
behind the eyes of a guilty snatcherrrrr, grin tongue look look loooooook at em, she's a guilty thief ooh grin tongue
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by mamaput(f): 3:58pm On May 28, 2006
Bad bad Angelina she shook her womb a bit and Bradd fell for her.
lets face it if his wife had given him what he has been wanting for years, he would have stayed with her,
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by eslynera(f): 7:14pm On May 28, 2006
don't you think brad seems to be a betrayerrrrrrrrr??
QUESTION: WHAT DOES LOVE MEAN ANYWAYS??
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Cleofel(f): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2006
she didnt snatch him,i dont think she threatned him to be with her.i think u should blame the man rather than blaming her.angelina is not guilty,after she is prettier then jenny n they also make a very nice couple.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by toptho(f): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2006
i dont know what people like bout her lips,that thing does not just suit a human being's face,it suited her fish charater in that animated film.
She was a catalyst no doubt bout it and Brad is just a spineless man,he had nothing to say for himself cause he knew what he did.When a guy is married yes i think the other woman deserves 60% of the blame and this is not the first time she is caught in this kind of triangle.Billy Bob dumped his girlfriend the day he was getting married to Angelina.
I believe she is guilty beacuse u dont need someone with angelina's character on the same set with ur husband when the marriage is going through its downs.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Cleofel(f): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2006
@TOPTHO
I DONT AGREE WITH U AFTER ALL BRAD WENT AFTER HER.HE WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT IF HE WAS REALLY IN LOVE WITH JENNY.BLAME HIM RATHER.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by stormz(m): 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2006
did y'all know angelina caught pitt and aniston in bed?
yea, "their relationship would never have lasted" ma bak foot.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by crave(f): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2006
I saw the same headline, on a tabloid magazine
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by stormz(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2006
yeh
i blam pitt man
he a player dat no's nutin bout his game,
kmt idiot
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Free(f): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2006
dang!!! ya"ll still talking About brad
let it go!!! HATERS tongue tongue
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by eslynera(f): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2006
thanx stormz, that's the word that no one in here noticed/said,
"PLAYER" angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Beyonce May Be Cheating On Jay Z With This Dancer / He Is Black, Tall, Strong And Handsome.. What Ladies Want(photo) / Portharcourt Lekpa Girl Practicing Lesbianism With Her Friend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.