Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? (5005 Views)

"Maima Is Not Guilty!" -ice Prince Throws Shocker / Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit / ~Actress Funke Akindele Explodes ''i Am Not A Husband Snatcher'' ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by stormz(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2006
@ eslynera,
u welcome.

i aint no hater i jus feel sorry for him coz one day,sooner or later he gon' get his ass whopped.bas****
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by soulpatrol(f): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2006
me thinks fish lips (angelina) and brad pitt look really good together. never cared much for jennifer whats her face. she looks dry compared to the sexy and interesting mama angelina.  we think brad cheated on jennifer or whatever, but only they know the truth, so stop banging your heads on the wall in trying to figure it out. when love comes aknockin, gotta send jen apackin' cool cool cool
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Chiori(m): 3:30am On Sep 05, 2007
A. Jolie is not the guilty party. It's the snatched husbands who are to blame. If you don't wanna get snatched, no one can do that to you. For me, it is the men, that is we, who have the upper hand when it comes to the seduction game. You gotta remember it's our world. We set the pace, we determine what happens. The ladies are just an accompaniment, no matter what the gender activists attempt to lie to themselves about.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by uchetracy: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2007
ngelina is not a husband snatcher, is not her fault jenny could'nt keep her man Grin Grin Cheesy don't hate!!!!!! Grin Grin

Free, whats up? how could you say that jenny couldn't keep her man.does she have to go with him on the set of every movie? or you do not know that the romance started on the set of Mr & Mrs Smith? Angelina for once is notorious for dating her lead men in movies or is it Jenny that made Brad fall for her cheapness?
I think jolie is very guilty but more guilty is Brad for breaking my baby's heart.Long and short Jolie is too raz and could not find a man on her own she waited for another womans and the moment the opportunity presented itself she grabbed it
Jenny is good and kept her man and anybody who feels she did not keep her man, i suspect would steal other peoples men if the chance comes.
May God protect our men from chicks like Jolie and her supporters.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by uchetracy: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2007
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty?
« #64 on: August 08, 2006, 06:22 PM »

@ eslynera,
u welcome.

i aint no hater i jus feel sorry for him because one day,sooner or later he gon' get his ass whopped.bas****

Sure baby soon and very soon
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by playmate(f): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2007
wat a question,not guilty!
ain't her fault der was chemistry on set,dats hollywood 4 u,its no big deal in hollywood xcept dat pple didn't xpect it,ders no reason 4 angelina 2 b guilty look at dem dey are very compatible together nd no has any rite 2 judge her cos she's makin brad happy.

@uchetracy
yeah angelina was known 2 b a notorious girl but in case u avn't noticed she changed after her last divorce nd she even bcame better wen she started adopting kids so dnt say shit bout her.she has bcome a better person like dey say evry dissapointment is a blessing,brad has also bcome a better person appreciating life like neva b4.dnt criticize her.u dnt 8 'em??hard 2 blive shocked

too bad jennifer lost him cry but it was 4 d best
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by meobizy(f): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
No derailers on a thread. Wow, nairaland really dropped in quality as the years went by. O ma se.

Twelve years later they have finally divorced. They tried though, twelve years of a Hollywood marriage is like fifty years of a regular one. Hollywood marriages are the new dog years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World’s 8 Most Expensive First Class Plane Tickets / See 'romangoddess' With Her New Dangerous Curves And Massive Hips Causes Problem / Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.