Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike (12179 Views)

Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss / Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures / Immediately Ndigbo To Go Into Violence, Nigeria Is Finished: Ralph Uwazuruike! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by phreakabit(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2012
alex_101:

My brother, I beg to disagree with you here @ the bolded. Aboki (and the rest of nigeria) were able to fight Ndigbo in Igboland because of world power support,,,SIMPLE FACT!  Remember Murtala Mohammed was itching to take the north out of nigeria until the british convinced him of backing and support for the north's control of nigeria. He(Murtala) was also itching to march to the east, but was advised against it until british arms, egyptian air personnel had arrived. So, please, lets put things in proper perspective; Easterners lost the war because of absence of a world power support. Imagine if we had Israeli pilots providing aerial bombarment of nigerian troops, nigerian civillians and territories like Lagos, kano et. al, the war would have been in favour of Biafrans in less than 6mths.
Again, this idea of Igbo remaining in the north will only be a good one if it's well co-ordinated from the homeland,,,,by this I mean all Igbo leaders must be involved in this, as this will require some form of clandestine military training for the men who will be staying put in the north. I was one of those opposed to Igbo remaining in the north, but after your reasons, I had a change of heart, but Eze, Igbo remaining in the north has to be well co-ordinated, even in conjuction with a secret military training pact with an XYZ country (this is were MASSOB has failed woefully). I have a lot to write here but I won't for some reasons best known to me. Anyway, remind me again of that email to reach you at.

Judging by your entire post and the emboldened. I'd say we think very much alike! I was starting to get worried I was the only one thinking in this manner. If only there was a better way of communicating and rubbing minds with the rest of the Igbos in here . . . . . . . . Anyway, time will tell.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2012
phreakabit:

Judging by your entire post and the emboldened. I'd say we think very much alike! I was starting to get worried I was the only one thinking in this manner. If only there was a better way of communicating and rubbing minds with the rest of the Igbos in here . . . . . . . . Anyway, time will tell.

And Judging by your utterances (and the one above you's) it wont be unsafe to say "Itd do a lot of you some real good to watch what jumps out of your mouth, or keyboards".

Basically you, OnlyTruthtellsLies, Alex_101 and co are directly advocating that Igbos stay in the North as clandestine spies in a "war" youre telling the world youre scheming about and might very well be in the planning stages! Do you see how your loose mouths are quick to sink ships and get innocent people in trouble?

What do you think every non-Igbo (Especially Northerners) got from the rubbish you guys have been writing all week? Freaking Keyboard Military Strategists. If you really have the gall, your bravery should not be on the web; g'ahead and do something about it instead of deceiving others to their doom with your "WWW.BRAVERY" attitude.

Tomorrow, when Northerners start butchering Ndigbo at the next skirmish you'll be the first ones to come here with you big black lips and grey gums to complain. Ralph Uwazuruike---- Big Mouth! Dede1----Big Mouth! OnlytellsLies----Big Mouth! Alex_101----Big Mouth! Phreakabit---Big Mouth! Is there any of you that has any kind of humility left in him? All I hear all day from the same group is the same balderash and crap; thats not the sole purpose of the internet, you know?

I hope young Igbos reading this thread would listen to those who have spoken reasonably like Chinenyen, because, quite frankly, you lot are obviously insane.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Onlytruth(m): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2012
^^

Obviously this binch doesn't know when she is being ignored. lol
Steppin' over as usual.  cool

alex_101:

My brother, I beg to disagree with you here @ the bolded. Aboki (and the rest of nigeria) were able to fight Ndigbo in Igboland because of world power support,,,SIMPLE FACT!  Remember Murtala Mohammed was itching to take the north out of nigeria until the british convinced him of backing and support for the north's control of nigeria. He(Murtala) was also itching to march to the east, but was advised against it until british arms, egyptian air personnel had arrived. So, please, lets put things in proper perspective; Easterners lost the war because of absence of a world power support. Imagine if we had Israeli pilots providing aerial bombarment of nigerian troops, nigerian civillians and territories like Lagos, kano et. al, the war would have been in favour of Biafrans in less than 6mths.
Again, this idea of Igbo remaining in the north will only be a good one if it's well co-ordinated from the homeland,,,,by this I mean all Igbo leaders must be involved in this, as this will require some form of clandestine military training for the men who will be staying put in the north. I was one of those opposed to Igbo remaining in the north, but after your reasons, I had a change of heart, but Eze, Igbo remaining in the north has to be well co-ordinated, even in conjuction with a secret military training pact with an XYZ country (this is were MASSOB has failed woefully). I have a lot to write here but I won't for some reasons best known to me. Anyway, remind me again of that email to reach you at.

My brother I never said they should be sitting ducks in the North or anywhere in Nigeria. My position on this is well known by those reading from me frequently. I believe that Ndigbo should stop living in ways that make them easy targets in Nigeria. Yes, it will cost them a few "economic opportunities", but they will stop being easy targets.
Again you ignored the CAVEAT I put in my comment.
Honestly, my main concern is that we are always in a hurry to cede advantages and territories out of illogical things like fear for safety and pride. Uwazuruike's statement basically pitched the whole world against us.

We would NEVER attempt that type of war. NEVER.

Of course we need foreign support and I've said so here several times.
My thing is that we need EVERY advantage we can get to be able to win any future war. If we repeat the same impulsive behaviors of the past, we will get a WORSE outcome.
So, you are right about everything else, except that we are basically saying the same thing.  cool
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by DuduNegro: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2012
Basically you, OnlyTruthtellsLies, Alex_101 and co are directly advocating that Igbos stay in the North as clandestine spies in a "war" youre telling the world youre scheming about and might very well be in the planning stages! Do you see how your loose mouths are quick to sink ships and get innocent people in trouble?

What do you think every none-Igbos (Especially Northerners) got from the rubbish you guys have been writing all week? Freaking Keyboard Military Strategists. If you really have the gall, your bravery should not be on the web; g'ahead and do something about it instead of deceiving others to their doom with your "WWW.BRAVERY" attitude.

Tomorrow, when Northerners start butchering Ndigbo at the next skirmish you'll be the first ones to come here with you big black lips and grey gums to complain. Ralph Uwazuruike---- Big Mouth! Dede1----Big Mouth! OnlytellsLies----Big Mouth! Alex_101----Big Mouth! Phreakabit---Big Mouth! Is there any of you that has any kind of humility left in him? All I hear all day from the same group is the same balderash and crap; thats not the sole purpose of the internet, you know?

I hope young Igbos reading this thread would listen to those who have spoken reasonably like Chinenyen, because, quite frankly, you lot are obviously insane.

I dont know how much its going to matter but you and I know that Arewa is going to issue a response to Uwazuruke within next few days. If any riot or targeting of igbo in North should happen. . . . or worse if Arewa should declare its own readiness for war. . . Uwazuruke will have himself to blame.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Dede1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2012
kingoflag:

And Judging by your utterances (and the one above you's) it wont be unsafe to say "Itd do a lot of you some real good to watch what jumps out of your mouth, or keyboards".

What do you think every none-Igbos (Especially Northerners) got from the rubbish you guys have been writing all week? Freaking Keyboard Military Strategists. If you really have the gall, your bravery should not be on the web; g'ahead and do something about it instead of deceiving others to their doom with your "WWW.BRAVERY" attitude.

You are a big time jaundiced maggot. I do not mouth off about war because I have been evolved in few wars. Unlike a loudmouthed Yoruba or ethnic minority peeps such as you who thought that every war shall provide them with numerical strength, weaponry and diplomatic advantage as Nigeria/Biafra war did. Or thought the wrestling matches in 1800s called Kiriji wars shall resemble hard-noise-action-filled battles involving AK47, SA80, MP7s, M16 and Tavor TAR-21 assault rifles in 21st century.

If you were not blinded with ethnical prejudice, you would have noticed where I rebuked the leader of MASSOB for mouthing off without stockpiling weapons and ammunitions.  

However, if you think my agitation for sovereign Igbo land is insanity of any sort, I suggest you sick serious mental help. I have seen Nigeria go from bad to worse and nothing could help the country more than disintegration which will usher much needed competition among emerging nation state. If you are drooling over the fact there is a call for disintegration of Nigeria, then you should commit suicide when you see the grand scheme set in motion for the cessation of the cesspit called Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by DuduNegro: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2012
You are a big time jaundiced maggot. I do not mouth off about of war because I have been evolved in few wars. Unlike a loudmouthed Yoruba or ethnic minority peeps such as you who thought that every war shall provide them with numerical strength, weaponry and diplomatic advantage as Nigeria/Biafra war did. Or thought the wrestling matches in 1800s called Kiriji war shall resemble hard-noise-action-filled battles involving AK47, SA80, MP7s, M16 and Tavor TAR-21 assault rifles in 21st century.

Dede, weapons are tools in the hands of brave warriors. . . . it is the will and not the tools that defeat the enemy. Compared to American arsenals, Iraqi insurgents were using crude implements to defend their land, and yet they brought America to the compromise table. The will, rascal. . . the will, not the weapon, shall win the war. Igbos lack the will!
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by phreakabit(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2012
kingoflag:

I'd ask you to read the entire post of the poster I was responding to b4 jumping to conclusion. I wouldn't say more than that.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2012
Dede1:

You are a big time jaundiced maggot. I do not mouth off about of war because I have been evolved in few wars. Unlike a loudmouthed Yoruba or ethnic minority peeps such as you who thought that every war shall provide them with numerical strength, weaponry and diplomatic advantage as Nigeria/Biafra war did. Or thought the wrestling matches in 1800s called Kiriji war shall resemble hard-noise-action-filled battles involving AK47, SA80, MP7s, M16 and Tavor TAR-21 assault rifles in 21st century.

If you were not blinded with ethnical prejudice, you would have noticed where I rebuked the leader of MASSOB for mouthing off without stockpiling weapons ammunitions.  

However, if you think my agitation for sovereign Igbo land [/b]is insanity of any sort, I suggest you sick serious mental help. I have seen Nigeria go from bad to worse and nothing could help the country more than disintegration which will usher much needed competition among emerging nation state.[b] If you are drooling over the fact there is a call for disintegration of Nigeria, then you should commit suicide when you see the grand scheme set in motion for the cessation of the cesspit called Nigeria.

Oga Dede, no kil yourself o, its too early for that! Remember, we still need you when we decide to clandestinely take over Northern Nigeria. smh. What a loser. I'll ask you a few questions and then I'll back off because youre obviously a nutcase!

1. What in my post made you feel I was Yoruba? And even If I was, how does that negate the truth of my speech?

2. What wars have you been in? My friend shut up! Go through my posts to have an idea. U dey crase! You think running around with one bullet per gun while being hunted down like bush meat by Federal Forces means youre a veteran. Abeg o, if you want to impress and deceive people, itd do you a lot of good to do it to your fellow villagers who sound worse than you (if thats even possible), but please take that rubbish away from me. Internet Napoleon!

3.  I know you cant write a proper sentence to save your life, but you suppose sabi read now! Olodo, go through all my posts and pick out just one where I insisted on one Nigeria, but now in your madness you assume that I must be against its division because I demand rationality from people like you who ought to know better because of their advanced age. Oh well, I guess Old age does not mean immunity from idi*ocy!

4. Why cant you ever say anything without being ignorantly tribal with all your big Oyinbo shellings? Dont you have a dictionary handy?

The problem with your like is that youre bitter and evil. I cant wait for your generation to die off because you are whats wrong with Africa today! Ignorantly tribal, and infinitely morose! Everything is seen through the lens of language or tribal marks; no rationality whatsoever!

Youre a disgrace and the thought that someone like you probably has someone/people with your genes running the globe somewhere actually makes me cringe. Hateful people like you should not be allowed to procreate.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by alex14(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2012
Onlytruth:

^^

My brother I never said they should be sitting ducks in the North or anywhere in Nigeria. My position on this is well known by those reading from me frequently. I believe that Ndigbo should stop living in ways that make them easy targets in Nigeria. Yes, it will cost them a few "economic opportunities", but they will stop being easy targets.
Again you ignored the CAVEAT I put in my comment.
Honestly, my main concern is that we are always in a hurry to cede advantages and territories out of illogical things like fear for safety and pride. Uwazuruike's statement basically pitched the whole world against us.

We would NEVER attempt that type of war. NEVER.

Of course we need foreign support and I've said so here several times.
My thing is that we need EVERY advantage we can get to be able to win any future war. If we repeat the same impulsive behaviors of the past, we will get a WORSE outcome.
So, you are right about everything else, except that we are basically saying the same thing.  cool

Point well noted cool.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2012
Onlytruth:

^^

Oh, its not about being ignored. Its about putting the fear in you so much that (as i've made you start doing the last few weeks) once you see me in a thread, you either flee or you start watching your utterances and behaving like the good little boy you were supposed to be from the jump.

You have the balls: GO TO NIGERIA AND START SOMETHING CRAZY INSTEAD OF ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO DOOM! Dont you have a girlfriend or a job? Yesterday was Valentines day, shouldnt you still be tired from your woman "putting it down on you" all night? Do you have a life outside NL?

All you do is come here and spill your bile of hate and you have the younger ones gobbling it all up.

Dude, get a freaking life!
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2012
phreakabit:

I'd ask you to read the entire post of the poster I was responding to b4 jumping to conclusion. I wouldn't say more than that.

Sure, I cant read, I just decided to "Jump to conclusions". . . .

How about you jumping out of the ring of hate and prejudice, huh? Hows that for jumping to something?
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Dede1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

Dede, weapons are tools in the hands of brave warriors. . . . it is the will and not the tools that defeat the enemy. Compared to American arsenals, Iraqi insurgents were using crude implements to defend their land, and yet they brought America to the compromise table. The will, rascal. . . the will, not the weapon, shall win the war. Igbos lack the will!

Nuts, what I assumed you tend to forget in the instance of Nigeria’s disintegration is possible five or four battle engagements and slew of diplomatic alliances. It is going to be war of utmost strategy. Talk of warriors; is there any section of cesspit called Nigeria that has produced more combat warriors than eastern region? Even when the improvise carries the order of the day, Biafrans are known for improvisation, a military machination that saw them survive three years of onslaught coordinated by Britain and USSR prosecuted by their proxies.

It is a matter of unfounded idiocy on your part to insinuate Igbo lacked the will to fight. Ndigbo and small allies fought Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Nupe, Edo, Eshan, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Igala, Idoma, Angas, Tiv, Bachama, Birom, Ijo, Akoi, Ejegam, Britain, USSR, Egypt, Australia, Arab League of Nation, Chad, Niger and Cameroon for three years in a war of attrition and still have the effrontery to spew crap about will or lack thereof to wedge a war.

Yoruba do not have intestinal fortitude to lead an innocuous coup in Nigeria talk less of the will to wedge a war. I knew Yoruba peeps that ran and sought refuge in NNS Nigeria and Republic of Dahomey at the sight of a drunken recruit from northern region of Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by DuduNegro: 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2012
It is a matter of unfounded idiocy on your part to insinuate Igbo lacked the will to fight. Ndigbo and small allies fought Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Nupe, Edo, Eshan, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Igala, Idoma, Angas, Tiv, Bachama, Birom, Ijo, Akoi, Ejegam, Britain, USSR, Egypt, Australia, Arab League of Nation, Chad, Niger and Cameroon for three years in a war of attrition and still have the effrontery to spew crap about will or lack thereof to wedge a war.

. . . . . .The civil war was the first war you and Hausa ever fought. Yoruba has been fighting wars for centuries. Yoruba is not making noise. . . Hausa is not making noise. . . Fulani is not making noise. . . .Nupe is not making noise. . . . but Igbo on the other hand, the conquered of the civil war is everywhere talking about how it threw this punch and that upper cut and this nose cracking hit and that knockout. . . . I wonder if you won the war whether we would ever again listen to anything else in history beside these accolades of Biafran mightiness. grin grin
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Dede1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2012
kingoflag:

Oga Dede, no kil yourself o, its too early for that! Remember, we still need you when we decide to clandestinely take over Northern Nigeria. smh. What a loser. I'll ask you a few questions and then I'll back off because youre obviously a nutcase!

1. What in my post made you feel I was Yoruba? And even If I was, how does that negate the truth of my speech?

2. What wars have you been in? My friend shut up! Go through my posts to have an idea. U dey crase! You think running around with one bullet per gun while being hunted down like bush meat by Federal Forces means youre a veteran. Abeg o, if you want to impress and deceive people, itd do you a lot of good to do it to your fellow villagers who sound worse than you (if thats even possible), but please take that rubbish away from me. Internet Napoleon!

3. I know you cant write a proper sentence to save your life, but you suppose sabi read now! Olodo, go through all my posts and pick out just one where I insisted on one Nigeria, but now in your madness you assume that I must be against its division because I demand rationality from people like you who ought to know better because of their advanced age. Oh well, I guess Old age does not mean immunity from idi*ocy!

4. Why cant you ever say anything without being ignorantly tribal with all your big Oyinbo shellings? Dont you have a dictionary handy?

The problem with your like is that youre bitter and evil. I cant wait for your generation to die off because you are whats wrong with Africa today! Ignorantly tribal, and infinitely morose! Everything is seen through the lens of language or tribal marks; no rationality whatsoever!

Youre a disgrace and the thought that someone like you probably has someone/people with your genes running the globe somewhere actually makes me cringe. Hateful people like you should not be allowed to procreate.

I had to apologize to numbskull such as you for responding to your drivel. If I could not write to save my life, yet you responded to my post which means you can not comprehend to save your miserable life. I stand a better writer of grammar than a dimwit such as you who would use “lot” to discern many. Lot is a space of empty land. I suggest an intellectual midget such as you should cease to imply because it serves implication, olodo. grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2012
Dede1:

I had to apologize to numbskull such as you for responding to your drivel. If I could not write to save my life, yet you responded to my post which means you can not comprehend to save your miserable life. I stand a better writer of grammar than a dimwit such as you who would use “lot” to discern many. Lot is a space of empty land. I suggest an intellectual midget such as you should cease to imply because it serves implication, olodo.  grin grin grin

LMAOOOO

WOW! I wish I could also spend my days just smoking weed, drinking Kai Kai imported from Naija and trolling the internet spewing crap.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Dede1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

. . . . . .The civil war was the first war you and Hausa ever fought. Yoruba has been fighting wars for centuries. Yoruba is not making noise. . . Hausa is not making noise. . . Fulani is not making noise. . . .Nupe is not making noise. . . . but Igbo on the other hand, the conquered of the civil war is everywhere talking about how it threw this punch and that upper cut and this nose cracking hit and that knockout. . . . I wonder if you won the war whether we would ever again listen to anything else in history beside these accolades of Biafran mightiness. grin grin

You sounded like a broken record. I guess you realized there is a word in grammar called “pedigree”. The only ethnic group in Nigeria that has the pedigree to talk about modern warfare is Igbo. Baring none, no single ethnic group in Nigeria will dream of singlehandedly engages Ndigbo in alley of war and survives to tell the tales of the battles.

Therefore Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani and Nupe should shut the hell up when modern war is a subject of discussion among Nigerians. Ndigbo lost a battle to Nigeria and its allies but they gave correct account of themselves. A fit that left many world powers disturbed till today. Check out these dates, 1893, 1897 and 1903. grin grin
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Dede1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2012
kingoflag:

LMAOOOO

WOW! I would I could also spend my days just smoking weed, drinking Kai Kai imported from Naija and trolling the internet spewing crap.

If Kai Kai could help you comprehend and write better than you have shown, I command you to knock yourself silly with it. But do not commit suicide while bingeing, olodo.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2012
^^^^

I love how I put ignorants on their toes. Its either theyre fleeing, attempting to sound un-tribalistic, or like Oga Dede, theyre frying their own brains trying to properly compose a two line sentence.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Dede1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2012
kingoflag:

^^^^

I love how I put ignorants on their toes. Its either theyre fleeing, attempting to sound un-tribalistic, or like Oga Dede, theyre frying their own brains trying to properly compose a two line sentence.

I do not know which one is more disgusting than other, your grammar or stream of thought. angry angry
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2012
dis kingofidiots [/b]here is a real b111tch
how can any intelligent person even pay attention to an iddiot full of personal attacks
only women run their mouths like this dude
[b]dede1
, you have better things to do than glorify that ape with your attention

all intelligent igbo guys ignore that ape. just a slap on the mouth would do
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 16, 2012
re@lchange:

dis kingofidiots [/b]here is a real b111tch
how can any intelligent person even pay attention to an iddiot full of personal attacks
only women run their mouths like this dude
[b]dede1
, you have better things to do than glorify that ape with your attention

all intelligent igbo guys ignore that ape. just a slap on the mouth would do

Lmaooooo I'm an idi*ot  but your tribal warriors are the intellects

I'm an id*iot, full of personal attacks, but you wrote 5 sentences and not one was devoid of insults to my person.

Yeah, if a slap on the mouth is what you think will do why dont you be the man and come administer it?

Lmao. By the way, Uncle Dede still gbgauned, SERIOUSLY, in his last post even though it was just a sentence.

Tribal losers. Scum.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by birdman(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2012
ekt_bear:
Is this true?

If so. . .

Unfortunately true. I'd dig up old articles of record for you, but I think you'll do an even better job than I could. You might also be interested in which side Ojukwu was on during Ken Saro Wiwa's hanging. I half pity poor folk fed lies about some other tribe betraying them, when the real betrayer is eating from the same plate with them. As Soyinka exclaimed after the June 12 betrayal "Oro pesi je!".
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by RichyBlacK(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2012
All these arguments about a failed country called Nigeria?

Nigeria is a failed country, let's accept it and try to pass the next "exam".
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by phreakabit(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2012
kingoflag:

Lmaooooo I'm an idi*ot  but [size=18pt]your tribal warriors are the intellects[/size]

I'm an id*iot, full of personal attacks, but you wrote 5 sentences and not one was devoid of insults to my person.

Yeah, if a slap on the mouth is what you think will do why dont you be the man and come administer it?

Lmao. By the way, Uncle Dede still gbgauned, SERIOUSLY, in his last post even though it was just a sentence.

Tribal losers. Scum.

Talk about gbgaun. . . . .  Are people intellectuals or INTELLECTS as you imply? No vex oh I just dey ask hass.  undecided
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Dede1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2012
phreakabit:

Talk about gbgaun. . . . . Are people intellectuals or INTELLECTS as you imply? No vex oh I just dey ask hass. undecided

Bros, do not pay any slightest mind to the wasted sperm that goes by Kingoflag.The lapper is an undomesticated Osaka swine. In my previous post, I tried to educate the ninny by warning the dimwit to stop implying. He or she writes grammar like a backwater drunk. Kingoflag is drooling maggot that can not string two English words together to form a meaningful sentence.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2012
phreakabit:

Talk about gbgaun. . . . .  Are people intellectuals or INTELLECTS as you imply? No vex oh I just dey ask hass.  undecided

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, Dede1 is your hero so I guess its unfair to laugh at you.

lmao
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2012
Dede1:

Bros, do not pay any slightest mind to the wasted Fluid that goes by Kingoflag.The lapper is an undomesticated Osaka swine. In my previous post, I tried to educate the ninny by warning the dimwit to stop implying. He or she writes grammar like a backwater drunk. Kingoflag is drooling maggot that can not string two English words together to form a meaningful sentence.

Hmmn. . . . Uncle Dede of London!

ROFLMAO
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Olaone1: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2012
kingoflag:

Hmmn. . . . Uncle Dede of London!

ROFLMAO
How are you, King?
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2012
^^^^

I dey o. Just Chilling. You?
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Olaone1: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
kingoflag:

^^^^

Not bad o, my one and only King. K'ade pe lori o
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by bakila: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2012
kingoflag:

^^^^

And the winner is kingoflag. Planning warfare at the doorstap of your opponent on the internet! Hmmm, it is sufficient war i they dont buy your spareparts and other goods. Pls tell this london people to stop causing hate, until when the time is ripe.
As for Ralph uwazuirike, he is trying to create business for himself and be politically relevant. He sees himself as President of Biafra.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Onlytruth(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2012
RichyBlacK:

All these arguments about a failed country called Nigeria?

Nigeria is a failed country, let's accept it and try to pass the next "exam".

My brother it is funny that some people here are arguing with themselves and almost committing suicide because they are being ignored.

I'm really only interested in adding my own voice to Igbo mindset development in Nigeria. We've made TOO MANY strategic mistakes in the past, and I will hope that we NEVER repeat them again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onanuga: Why Tinubu Announced The Removal Of Fuel Subsidy On His Inauguration / President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit / What Will Happen To Ex CJN Onnoghen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.