Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Majek Fashek To Release 6th Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek To Release 6th Album (568 Views)

Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab / Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Majek Fashek To Release 6th Album by ceomike(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
Reggae singer, Majek Fashek is set to release a new album (his sixth) in his comeback to the entertainment scene.

“I already have about four or five albums. I got a new single out but I’m working on an album that will  released in Nigeria”, he said.

According to him he will be working with new generation artists, 2face & Black Face as well as others in the upcoming album.

Speaking on his life in the U.S, Majek who has been battling a drinking problem for years disclosed that he was in Nigeria to escape the harsh economic climate in America.

“I had to leave there because they were sucking my blood. So I ran. I’m just glad I have peace of mind right now; you can have all the money in the world but end up dead or unhappy.” he said

Majek Fashek was one of Nigeria’s best reggae artist.

http://paper.li/f-1329084347

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Celebrates Valentine With A 6 Year Old Girl With Cancer / Gulder Ultimate Search 8 Champions Visit Oyo State Governor / Meet Your Favourite Celebrity Here.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.