Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory (8386 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 / TB Joshua Prophesies Death On 2go / Facebook Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by FXKing2012(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2012
PA1982:

I find it hilarious you have to resort to such a foolish 'strawman' argument at this point.

I don't hold back from calling a hoax a hoax.
Especially such crass hoaxes we've been shown as proof here.

Ok forget abt the miracles but what about all the prophesies by him, how do u debunk that? He has made so many prophesies that came to past.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by PA1982(f): 7:54am On Feb 29, 2012
OK, let's try to forget those embarrassingly crude 'healing' hoaxes.

The prophecies.
Well, it's about numbers.
Make prophecies day in and day out and you're certain to 'hit' a number of times.
Here's a Nairaland thread dedicated to some of the man's failed footie prophecies:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-776199.0.html
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by FXKing2012(m): 4:36pm On Feb 29, 2012
PA1982:

OK, let's try to forget those embarrassingly crude 'healing' hoaxes.

The prophecies.
Well, it's about numbers.
Make prophecies day in and day out and you're certain to 'hit' a number of times.

Here's a Nairaland thread dedicated to some of the man's failed footie prophecies:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-776199.0.html

Very funny. Maybe u shld make prophesies and let's see how many wld 'hit' (lol)
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by PA1982(f): 9:13pm On Feb 29, 2012
LOL.
I predict-
In Nigeria
A famous Nollywood actress will be involved in a scandal before the end of the year.
The price of petrol will rise.
The soy harvest will be very good.

International
Germany will win at least 7 gold medals in the Olympic Games.
Findings from a space probe will surprise the scientific community.

Your turn.
LOL.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by wesley80(m): 10:35pm On Feb 29, 2012
^^Drop this argument, will you? Its beginning to look  like the only reason its still on is to increase your post count! You sound more and more "silly"(as a matter of fact) with every passing post you've made.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by FXKing2012(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2012
PA1982:

LOL.
I predict-
In Nigeria
A famous Nollywood actress will be involved in a scandal before the end of the year.
The price of petrol will rise.
The soy harvest will be very good.

International
Germany will win at least 7 gold medals in the Olympic Games.
Findings from a space probe will surprise the scientific community.

Your turn.
LOL.

Now u are starting to sound real funny. In order not to sound funny you shld be very specific by mentioning names and date just like the prophet does.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by PA1982(f): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2012
I love it.
One gullible believer in showmanship asks me to stop posting, because my 'predictions' are silly.
The other wants me to be more specific.
Neither reacts to the Nairaland thread I posted which shows just how much of a farace these footie predictions are.

This is hilarious.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by FXKing2012(m): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2012
@PA1982, pls make no mistakes about it, I'm not here to claim his prophetic powers are from God neither am I saying they are not; all I'm saying is he's got prophetic powers just like some other prophets in time past. And if anybody does not believe n the existence of such powers then the person can be termed an atheist who does not believe in the spiritual realm. And I'd be glad to lecture such a person on the existence of the spirit realm.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2012
FXKing2012:

@PA1982, pls make no mistakes about it, I'm not here to claim his prophetic powers are from God neither am I saying they are not; all I'm saying is he's got prophetic powers just like some other prophets in time past. And if anybody does not believe n the existence of such powers then the person can be termed an atheist who does not believe in the spiritual realm. And I'd be glad to lecture such a person on the existence of the spirit realm.

Being an atheist is not a crime, it is a belief. You are free to beleive that there are some people some where guiding our every move as if they are playing playstation or X-Box. you are also free to beleive that everything on earth, starts and end on earth.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by PA1982(f): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2012
FXKing2012:

I see nothing here to indicate prophetic powers here.
As for this
And if anybody does not believe n the existence of such powers then the person can be termed an atheist who does not believe in the spiritual realm.

That's rather an astonishing point of view.
A total lack of belief in prophetic powers = atheism

Where does free will enter in such a view, I wonder?
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Ptolomeus(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2012
One question ,

Joshua did not predict this too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnwL6AobhsM
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by FXKing2012(m): 12:09am On Mar 02, 2012
bermuda1:

Being an atheist is not a crime, it is a belief. You are free to beleive that there are some people some where guiding our every move as if they are playing playstation or X-Box. you are also free to beleive that everything on earth, starts and end on earth.

Now thatz where u dont get it, there is a little thing called akrasia or free will, the fact that u are free to choose what to believe means u are making use of your free will. So pls dump the idea of some pple believing in some heavenly beings playing us like playstation.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by PA1982(f): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
Ptolomeus:

One question ,

Joshua did not predict this too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnwL6AobhsM

And?
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Ptolomeus(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2012
PA1982:

And?
I'm wondering if Joshua made ​​that prediction
Yes or no?
You know the answer?
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by PA1982(f): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2012
^^^
What difference does it make, in the long run you or I are quite capable of making accurate predictions.
In fact, anyone is.

It's a question of numbers.
The more predictions made, more likely one will be accurate.
It's very simple!
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Ptolomeus(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
PA1982:

^^^
What difference does it make, in the long run you or I are quite capable of making accurate predictions.
In fact, anyone is.

It's a question of numbers.
The more predictions made, more likely one will be accurate.
It's very simple!

Dear friend:
I will directly.
My post about football, it says nothing but who makes predictions about such banal topics as football or sport, is not nothing but a fool or a fraud.
Sorry if someone is offended, but it is my opinion.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Habinger(m): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
Tell TB Joshua to stay cool in his ashram or coven! A true new testament prophet is ordained with a spirit of wisdom and revelation to perfect the Body of Christ; to help Christians attain the full measure of the stature of the fullness of Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 4:11-13) People should learn to differentiate between prophecy and divination!
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Ptolomeus(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
Prophecy, divination, magic ,
Some guess which team will win a soccer tournament ,
Others turn water into wine to drink with abandon at a wedding ,
Sometimes it is difficult to find a prophet in all ,
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Habinger(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2012
A True Prophets don’t seek for popularity, but always seek for a deeper intimacy with God. Not a president or head high-ranking governmental official can bribe a prophet to make them compromise the word of the Lord. And they don’t advertise miracles (John7: 1-5).
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2012
Does anyone know if TB Joshua prophesised the Arsenal v AC Milan match yesterday
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Ptolomeus(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2012
bermuda1:

Does anyone know if TB Joshua prophesised the Arsenal v AC Milan match yesterday
Exactly my friend!
For this reason I have mentioned in previous interventions ,
"Prophesy" who will be the champion of a soccer tournament , is just plain despicable!

And I prophesy that the next world champion football club will be for the fourth time the Club Nacional de Football of Uruguay , (IRONY)
(Recognize, I am a great prophet right?)
Best wishes!
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by NairalandSARS: 9:17pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by NairalandSARS: 9:18pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2017
NairalandSARS:
Loj
Hello, I saw your message and your mails.

I need more time to consider your request, as something has prevented me to respond more quickly. Please bear with me, when I am through with it, I will let you know my decision on the issue.

Greetings.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by ephi321(f): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Billyonaire:

I do not even check emails, so trust me, I am safe.

Cool. I'm not sure I trust the guy, just thought to warn others.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by NairalandSARS: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by ephi321(f): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
NairalandSARS:
@ephi321, did you put any disclaimer that you are eph123?
Do you know the reason I am contacting billyonaire or loj?

Did you or did you not PM ephi321?
Just further proves the point you are randomly sending pms to people. STOP IT! It's very annoying. If you need help, create a thread and state your case clearly and let people make their choice of whether or not to help rather than repeatedly spamming.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angola Becomes The First Country In The World To Ban Islam & Muslims / The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction / How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.