Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Setting Up A Call Center In Nigeria: Requirements Needed For Set Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setting Up A Call Center In Nigeria: Requirements Needed For Set Up (10370 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up A Call Center In Nigeria: Requirements Needed For Set Up by barezi893: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2012
Is it compulsory in Nigeria to take Call Center Licence? if so whom should I contact? Please tell me the procedures and what is needed to start a call center in Nigeria as a smaller user.

I only require a guide with complete costing of setting up a call center including infrastructure and operations staff.

Thanks;
Sandra
Re: Setting Up A Call Center In Nigeria: Requirements Needed For Set Up by DAPMAN601: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2012
Hi sandra,the callcenter biz is what i have been doing a research on as it is lucrative,have been able to come up with softwares,operations mgt and staff training guide/procedure.I will be more than glad to implement my findings by helping u setup ur callcenter or go in to partnership(contracts procurement).contact-dapman601@hotmail.co.uk,08093063613.will love to hear from u.
Re: Setting Up A Call Center In Nigeria: Requirements Needed For Set Up by aikyg(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2012
Hi Sandra,

No, it is not compulsory to take a call centre licence. However to start a call centre in Nigeria requires a few steps:

register a BPO firm
This you can do yourself at the Corporate affairs commissions office or hire an agent to do that for you

get an office
Get a physical office if your are gonna have all your agents work form one location

setup the call centre
Since most modern call centres are VOIP based, I'd suggest you get a VOIP consultant to help you set up the call centre

then hire and train your agents and supervisor(s)
Here I'd suggest you get a workforce manager to help you with this. The reason being that he/she will also help you work out shifts, SLA etc

finally get your customers
You already know how you're gonna do this

IMPORTANT: We are a call centre engineering firm and we can give you a very affordable, very reliable and easily scalable call centre solution.
Contact: phone--- 0809-818-0809 email--- info@iosignal.com, ifeanyi@iosignal.com, dantala@iosignal.com, gbenga@iosignal.com
We can arrange a demo for you in less than 24 hours

Re: Setting Up A Call Center In Nigeria: Requirements Needed For Set Up by aminuseki: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Setting Up A Call Center In Nigeria

Call us

1 Share

Re: Setting Up A Call Center In Nigeria: Requirements Needed For Set Up by yazminbarajas(f): 5:14am On Sep 07, 2017
aikyg:
Hi Sandra,

No, it is not compulsory to take a call centre licence. However to start a call centre in Nigeria requires a few steps:

register a BPO firm
This you can do yourself at the Corporate affairs commissions office or hire an agent to do that for you

get an office
Get a physical office if your are gonna have all your agents work form one location

setup the call centre
Since most modern call centres are VOIP based, I'd suggest you get a VOIP consultant to help you set up the call centre

then hire and train your agents and supervisor(s)
Here I'd suggest you get a workforce manager to help you with this. The reason being that he/she will also help you work out shifts, SLA etc

finally get your customers
You already know how you're gonna do this

IMPORTANT: We are a call centre engineering firm and we can give you a very affordable, very reliable and easily scalable call centre solution.
Contact: phone--- 0809-818-0809 email--- info@iosignal.com, ifeanyi@iosignal.com, dantala@iosignal.com
We can arrange a demo for you in less than 24 hours

I agree to this reply. In setting up a call centre you need to prepare and get some documents of course. You also need to be very well informed about the call centre industry, if not your business will crumble and fail. You need to plan the costings and you need to have a plan of infrastructure so that you will have an office for it. You also need to have highly experienced staff.
Re: Setting Up A Call Center In Nigeria: Requirements Needed For Set Up by Saddam: 2:34am On Jan 15, 2019
Setting Up A Call Center In Nigeria:

Contact us for all your Requirements Needed For Set

setting-up- call center in nigeria
Re: Setting Up A Call Center In Nigeria: Requirements Needed For Set Up by CubixNG: 3:45am On May 14, 2019
In stock

(1) (Reply)

Distribution Business / Talking ATM In Nigeria / The Average Nigerian Business Pays 48 Taxes - Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.