Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,960 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again (13928 Views)

Oshiomhole Ditches Khakhi Uniform For Designer Suits (Photos) / PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2012
Beaf:

Lol!!! grin

I think these will do nicely. No hand to take collect sef grin:

[img]http://2.bp..com/_v24HZnm8kXI/THAEJ3P4qDI/AAAAAAAAEL8/fTnzu3EHArc/s1600/straight-jacket.jpg[/img]
LAMOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again by dozai: 11:40am On Feb 16, 2012
This our IG dey fall my hand. Is it not the same black uniform that they use in USA. The thing is with the mentality and IQ of the policemen. Give them gold uniform today, 2morrow it will look like rags. U dont put a gold round a pigs neck. The rank and file in the force needs re orientation and proper IQ tests from experienced ppl. After that maybe like 20% of these present policemen will remain. I bet u IG ppl respect the man and not the uniform.
Re: Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again by narttis1: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2012
I guess N1tr will be used for that
Re: Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again by titsqueez(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
they should be made to start wearing see-through uniforms for obvious reasons
Re: Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again by zinosleek(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2012
maybe if they change from black to white their character go change(clean)
Re: Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again by kokoA(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2012
zinosleek:

maybe if they change from black to white their character go change(clean)

All these our dirty police men. Can they maintain white?
Re: Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again by niddamugu(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2012
A good man remains good irrespective of what he wears. The uniform is not the issue but the personality inside it. What the IGP should do is to embark on re-orientating the entire police force. Besides, by ensuring that all personnel get trained, he can make some "money" grin grin grin grin. Bottom line - change the thoughts of the people and not the uniform.
Re: Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again by niddamugu(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
narttis1:

I guess N1tr will be used for that

Latest slogan - "trillion". no more "cabals"
Re: Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again by executinal(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2012
Ihope they change it to something better and not this their usual Black evil uniform.
check out this

Re: Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again by executinal(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
more grin grin

Re: Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again by anonimi: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2012
Now we know why they had to remove petrol subsidy- pay for new police uniforms, simple.

Ewu cassava-bread-eating GEJ who had no shoes but is now taking away our shoes. shocked
Re: Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 17, 2012
Is uniform actually the major problem with Nigerian police? They need to be d disciplined in carrying out their duties. They need to upgrade their equipment, vehicles, stations, communication equipment,etc to contemporary ones.

If the change of uniform will add any thing to the police it would be very minimal.
Re: Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again by begwong: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2012
Hope they change it to an all WHITE uniform,may be we shal see changesl
Re: Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again by afeda: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2012
rather than changing their uniform, i recommend changing of attitude towards nigerian masses. their hearts are as dirty as the uniforms they put on. so stupid and careless individuals who has no regards for human lives at all.all they care for is money and nothing else.changing their uniforms without first changing their dirty, evil and very corrupt hearts will only amount to washing of the back of the pot while the inside is full of dregs and rotteness. nigerian police is the most useless force in the world compare to all i had seen in several african countries i had been opportuned to travelled to. most of them are nothing but stark illitrates.bunch of idiots and full. i hate them all with great passion.
Re: Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again by afeda: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2012
CHANGE NOT UNIFORMS, BUT CORRUPTION AND EGUNJE. AND NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER FOR IT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Assembly Gives Members Life Pensions / President Buhari Revalidates His APC Membership / Obi Insists Coastal Highway Project Is Not A Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.