Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. (2849 Views)

NLC: We'll Hold Buhari To His Promise Not To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by dayokanu(m): 3:14am On Feb 19, 2012
Can anyone show us developments in a PDP state thats not oil producing?
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by werepeLeri: 8:09am On Feb 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I expected more haterz here o. What's in so few a number?

So you're Ekiti now? undecided

What kind of question is that? I have always made it known that I am Ekiti - I am proud to be an Ekiti - and will always be proud to be an EKiti - so, whats the question about?
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Demdem(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2012
werepeLeri:

What kind of question is that? I have always made it known that I am Ekiti - I am proud to be an Ekiti - and will always be proud to be an EKiti - so, whats the question about?

Strange u know because u are comfortable with the username u are using.
First 4 letters mean mad person.
First 6 letters mean devil's beans.
Interesting.
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by werepeLeri: 9:13am On Feb 20, 2012
^^^^

So?

Do you know what is called werepe in Yoruba?

Do you know the meaning of Leri in Yoruba?

If you dont know any of the two - i dont need to bother about your thinking.
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Demdem(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2012
werepeLeri:

^^^^

So?

Do you know what is called werepe in Yoruba?

Do you know the meaning of Leri in Yoruba?

If you dont know any of the two - i dont need to bother about your thinking.

Already answered ur first question, hope I got that right. For the second, fi ami yoruba si lori if u want me to answer it well. What I think is none of ur business, just wanted u to enlighten me. U can decline if u don't, its allowed. No shaking.
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by werepeLeri: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2012
^^^

No you havent.

You defined Were - I am asking you if you know the meaning of WEREPE in Yoruba.

WEREPE in Yoruba is some kind of seed that stings you like hell if it dare touches your skin - thats Werepe -

and Leri means - thats what you have seen.

So - WEREPELERI - MEANS - what you are looking at is hot, so, dont dare touch it or else it will burn you.

So - it has nothing to do with WERE.
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Demdem(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2012
werepeLeri:

^^^

No you havent.

You defined Were - I am asking you if you know the meaning of WEREPE in Yoruba.

WEREPE in Yoruba is some kind of seed that stings you like hell if it dare touches your skin - thats Werepe -

and Leri means - thats what you have seen.

So - WEREPELERI - MEANS - what you are looking at is hot, so, dont dare touch it or else it will burn you.

So - it has nothing to do with WERE.

Thanks for this, I appreciate it. However I insist that I did answer ur question. Check my earlier post below. Had my secondary education very close to dalimore street in ado, so I know what werepe Is
Demdem:

Strange u know because u are comfortable with the username u are using.
First 4 letters mean mad person.
First 6 letters mean devil's beans.
Interesting.

FIRST 6 LETTERS  wink
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by werepeLeri: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2012
^^^^

oh sure. I missed it. Bro Demdem
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Dainfamous: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2012
ekiti state nawaooo grin grin
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by DExplorer1: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
Da infamous: ekiti state with their professors the state is like AMAZON forest cheesy cheesy

That's too strong a word to use for the home of professors. I know Fayemi is NOT working, he was just a hype. I hope his tenure expires to see him get out of my humble state.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by jmaine: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

That's too strong a word to use for the home of professors. I know Fayemi is NOT working, he was just a hype. I hope his tenure expires to see him get out of my humble state.

interesting to learn your from Ekiti as well . . .watch folks try to invalidate you simply because you are seen as a Pro GEJ nairalander . . .

Werepeleri is another hard crunching Ekiti dude who doesn't suffer the cynic nairaland witches to live grin

@ Thread . . . . . Hopefully Fayemi will deliver before his tenure expires cos we need him to succeed . . .
His success will be to the benefit of us, who are indigenes of that great state cool . . .
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by DExplorer1: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
jmaine:

interesting to learn your from Ekiti as well . . .watch folks try to invalidate you simply because you are seen as a Pro GEJ nairalander . . .

Werepeleri is another hard crunching Ekiti dude who doesn't suffer the cynic nairaland witches to live grin

@ Thread . . . . . Hopefully Fayemi will deliver before his tenure expires cos we need him to succeed . . .
His success will be to the benefit of us, who are indigenes of that great state cool . . .

Hehehehe..that's the real deal bro. Good to meet you here, i'm from Ora-Ekiti..how about you? Don't mind those folks jare, this is virtual life, it should be for the fun of it, no reason to hate on anyone even after sharing some insults but not curses..lol. Yeah, most of them see me as Pro GEJ, creeks dude, laptop no whatever...lol, bro those are just compliments. Be good sir!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
Isn't Ora Ekiti close to Ikun-Ekiti?

Just a 5 mins walk away.

LMAO@jmaine

Still lamenting about his "ordeal" like a sissy. You were questioned about your identity because of GEJ lmao.
Atleast D-Explorer is not helping an outsider attack his homeland, that's where you two differ.
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by jmaine: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hehehehe..that's the real deal bro. Good to meet you here, i'm from Ora-Ekiti..how about you? Don't mind those folks jare, this is virtual life, it should be for the fun of it, no reason to hate on anyone even after sharing some insults but not curses..lol. Yeah, most of them see me as Pro GEJ, creeks dude, laptop no whatever...lol, bro those are just compliments. Be good sir!

Am from Okemesi grin. They adopt such tactics when they can't match intelligence with intelligence cheesy . . .

Some silly folks actually believe that being Yoruba = Pro ACN , any thing short of that is a sin , cos attacking the ACN is seen as attacking the Yorubas . . . . .lol.

No blinks bruv . . .we ride together cool
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by DExplorer1: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Isn't Ora Ekiti close to Ikun-Ekiti?

Just a 5 mins walk away.

Hmmm, i think Ikun is after Igogo not far from Otun and that should be around 30miles away from Ora-Ekiti. Are you from Ikun?

Ileke-IdI:

LMAO@jmaine

Still lamenting about his "ordeal" like a sissy. You were questioned about your identity because of GEJ lmao.
Atleast D-Explorer is not helping an outsider attack his homeland, that's where you two differ.

LOL @ bolded, the truth can be bitter sometimes but am sure my bro got his point though i'ven't follow up on his post against our great home-land to know where to place my ever-potent jab..LOL
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by DExplorer1: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
jmaine:

Am from Okemesi grin. They adopt such tactics when they can't match intelligence with intelligence cheesy . . .

Some silly folks actually believe that being Yoruba = Pro ACN , any thing short of that is a sin , cos attacking the ACN is seen as attacking the Yorubas . .lol.

No blinks bruv . . .we ride together cool

LOL. No qualms brotherman, am sure gonna be safe in that ride..hehehe.

Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by bumie07(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
[quote author=ijigbamigb]MCTEWWWWWWWWW, Like say no be the same Ekiti State wey we dey see, though Gov Fayemi is more visionary than the former gov, yet things are slow, prolly because ekiti is on the 35th position in the Revenue sharing ranking sha. I wonder what make you think dis slowpoke called fayehun is more visionary than other?they said civilization do come wif destruction but I still find it difficult to kw hw the western world were able to preserve their which aя̩̥ε̲̣̣ bin destroyed in ekiti all in the name of road construction απϑ dnt 4get. Dat its dsame generator powered streetlight dat fayose did den is wot dis buffon is planing to do nw...help me tell ileke to get her fact rite,
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2012
^^^ Seriously, most of the time, I fail to understand what you non-Ekitis type. No be by force to talk when you see humans conversing.
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Henries: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2012
Hw cn fayehun srry fayemi perform wen he spend mor tyme abroad than ekiti leavin d state 2 b govern by semi illetrate chief of jass srry staff n enfant terrible SSA internal security.anyway its jst for 4years sha
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Zeruchi: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
See insult cheesy this thread was DOA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Shots Of Law Enforcement Agents Nigerian Motorists Dare To Deal With• / Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years / Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.