Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! (4317 Views)

How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os / Unlock Your Nokia Phone With Just A Usb Cable / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by Henry234(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2007
You can now flash your mobile nokia s60 nokia phone with your hand, no need to go to the phone repair. but not : this is when your developed a bluetooth problem or virus attacked your phone, as far as the phone is still powering ok.
just contact me here so we can talk better natural4real2@yahoo.com
byee thank you.

Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by hayprof(m): 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2007
Abeg, talk the talk rite here! angry
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by Henry234(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2007
ok, you want make i talk the talk,
its like you repair phones , so you want to get this one and add to your knowledge.
wel i doont give it out any hoow, a friends from nokia cooperation gave me the code, so you go pay a little for me to release it ok.
byee.
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by kulex2k1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2007
@ Henry234
Ur truly insane! what damn frend do u have in nokia cooperation or whateva u call it.

My people u can flash ur fone in two ways soft format or hard format

Soft-format:

The soft-format code for Series 60 phones is *#7370# . You enter this code as you would enter a phone number in the Phone application. It performs a format of the Internal drive - All data will be lost if you use this feature.

Hard-format:

The method of performing a hard-format, i.e resetting it completely to factory defaults and removing all data, is as follows:

Switch off the phone.
Hold down the following three buttons: Green (call answer) button, * button, and ‘3′ button
While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone
When the message ‘Formatting’ appears on the screen, release all of the buttons

USER ACCEPTS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE OF ABOVE CODES. INFORMATION WILL BE LOST IF NOT BACKED UP.

better still just google it if u dont understand

@ Henry234
see i gave it to em free.
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by honsule(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2007
@kunlex.thanks for helping some pple out.@henry.it seems to me u don't read threads in d house b4 postin.some of us that are addicted and born again nairalander knew that questions have been asked and answers given on several occasion concerning flashing of phones.at times it is gd for one to read thru other pple's thread in d house b4 posting a new one.knowledge is power.ignorance is "dangerful"
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by topeteadr(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2007
*claps for honsule* Bravo! Bravo!! Bravo!!!.
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by Henry234(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2007
hello friends, pls i did not meant to collect any money or something from anybody to share my idea on something iknow, just want to help also.
please i apologise if i have sounded bad to you guys, i still have other code and sites where you can find more thing.
please am sorry, we are friends and we will help each other ok.
thanks byee. hope to see your response.
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by topeteadr(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2007
That's the problem *speaks in a commanding voice* cough the words out.
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by kulex2k1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2007
@tope
ur just one psycho who can neva change u've got issues, i tell u.

@henry
no probs, i also take back my words. So we r cool like dat. See u around
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by sect(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2007
@Tope the way u corroborate honsule is kind of funny.
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by sect(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2007
@Henry abeg your apology is accepted,i dont know what coughing has got to do with the apology.
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by topeteadr(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2007
I meant coughing the codes out of his mouth. That's just it. And prof sect that's the way i do to you too.
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by kulex2k1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2007
i dont know of u all but this tope person is so irritating he makes me puke each time i read his posts
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by dragnet: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2007
Kulex try n change ur view of tope 'c0s he's makn an effort 2 change his p0se !
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by kulex2k1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2007
dragnet do u really think so? well lets wait and see,
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by Henry234(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2007
am very happy to hear from you guys grin cheesy i mean its really good to know each other, i think its better for us to share our email address together to know each other beter i guess that wil also help us to solve our little problems when we are in problems concerning phones stuffs ok.
this is mine natural4real2@yahoo.com and this is my home page www.ipraise360.com/nicehenry byee all Godbless u all! grin
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by topeteadr(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2007
Yeah i am changing the last's posts of my sister.
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by kulex2k1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2007
whatever
Re: You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! by topeteadr(m): 12:22am On Oct 27, 2007
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Use T9 As A Text Input On Your Phone? / Bye Bye To Tecno Phones / HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.