Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Food G-- Hotie Tima - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Food G-- Hotie Tima (1911 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food G-- Hotie Tima by LilMizzGood(f): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2012
i have a friend ( Hotie Time) i know her in life ppl so u bitchez don't get jealous hehehe any way she loves to eat junk food anything that have 100% fat, 100% sugar and 100% salt she will eat, in pic she looks skinny even in person but she is getting fat or big she knows it everyone is telling her but she won't stop eating.

i need help i want her to see that eating so much junk food is not good and its not health.

As for me i don't eat it that much like once in 2 month or when i'm with a group of friends that like take away.
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2012
Think 'Monique'.
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by LilMizzGood(f): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2012
wat is dat
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Agybabe(f): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2012
Is that all?

Thanks for the exposition!
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by LilMizzGood(f): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2012
nps aii
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2012
LilMizzGood:

i have a friend ( Hotie Time) i know her in life ppl so u bitchez don't get jealous hehehe any way she loves to eat junk food anything that have 100% fat, 100% sugar and 100% salt she will eat, in pic she looks skinny even in person but she is getting fat or big she knows it everyone is telling her but she won't stop eating.

i need help i want her to see that eating so much junk food is not good and its not health.

As for me i don't eat it that much like once in 2 month or when i'm with a group of friends that like take away.

1. Your grammar sounds like that of an adult who just got to Lagos from the village
2. You sound so clueless and uneducated
3. The post sounds like you are yet to get an employer for the house help work you came to Lagos for, as a result you came up with this si.lly post
4. Common get up from that system b4 you fink that cleaning it would require water and soap, Buffoon!!! angry
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by freecocoa(f): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2012
Yeah birds of the same plumage obviously.
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by LilMizzGood(f): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2012
1. lol you won't like me speaking English because you won't get it, i have to break it down for fools like you.

2. When did you finish school or did you drop out from per-school?

3. What i do for my job can pay for your life.

4. I feel sorry for you, coming on my post trying to bring me down because you’re level of understanding English is poor.

5. Don’t worry English is not for everyone it's only for those that have the brains .

6. Nigeria government should step up their Education system for villagers like you. I bet you learned your spelling and grimmer from Nairaland.

7. Let me guess you are those type of dickheads that looks for fight on the net.

8. No one force or asked you to comment on my post it was by your free will.

9. I'm going to be nice to you and portend that you never posted that stupid comment. I'm sure that you have better things to do; such is looking for a job or a school to attend.

10. The next time you open your mouth to me, That will be the day hell will open for you.

i advice you to keep a dictionary by your side if you want to comment on any of my posts.

Stupid fool, It’s not your fault since it is your first time experiencing English or the internet. (Trying to be nice to Nigerians and all you get is low life dickheads who don't have anything better to do with their pathetic life).
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Ammyng(f): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
I'm liking this forum. kiss grin
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Goldieluks: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Tosinville(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2012
Nonsense!
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2012
Bullshitt
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by HotieTima(f): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2012
shocked shocked shocked y would u do this to me now.

wink wink but u have my bck the day i get fat right

REALITY101:

Bullshitt

undecided undecided undecided then get the fork out of it stupid
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2012
Hey Pakistani vulture. . Why should I?
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Idowuogbo(f): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2012
Ijogz K:

1. Your grammar sounds like that of an adult who just got to Lagos from the village
2. You sound so clueless and uneducated
3. The post sounds like you are yet to get an employer for the house help work you came to Lagos for, as a result you came up with this si.lly post
4. Common get up from that system b4 you fink that cleaning it would require water and soap, Buffoon!!! angry
Hahahahahahhahaahahahahaha!!!!!

Dude speaking and typing English is a sin in dia village, pardon d bullets fired at us biko grin grin grin
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Chimezie198(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2012
*runs out* another virgins thread again!!
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by tpia5: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2012
LilMizzGood:

1. lol you won't like me speaking English because you won't get it,  i have to break it down  for fools like you.

2. When did you finish school or did you drop out from per-school?

3. What i do for my job can pay for your life.

4. I feel sorry for you, coming on my post trying to bring me down because you’re level of understanding English is poor.

5. Don’t worry English is not for everyone it's only for those that have the brains .

6. Nigeria government should step up their Education system for villagers like you. I bet you learned your spelling and grimmer from Nairaland.

7. Let me guess you are those type of dickheads that looks for fight on the net.

8. No one force or asked you to comment on my post it was by your free will.

9. I'm going to be nice to you and portend that you never posted that silly comment. I'm sure that you have better things to do; such is looking for a job or a school to attend. 

10. The next time you open your mouth to me,  That will be the day hell will open for you.

i advice you to keep a dictionary by your side if you want to comment on any of my posts.

silly fool,  It’s not your fault since it is your first time experiencing English or the internet. (Trying to be nice to Nigerians and all you get is low life dickheads who don't have anything better to do with their pathetic life).

funniest post of the year contender.

the ibons and gbagauns in this response ought to get the thread renamed common errors in english or something similar.

@ topic

another red herring thread where the op is fighting him or herself in order to draw traffic?
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Killz3(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2012
LilMizzGood:

1. lol you won't like me speaking English because you won't get it,  i have to break it down  for fools like you.

2. When did you finish school or did you drop out from[size=15pt] per-school?
[/size]
3. [size=15pt]What i do for my job[/size] can [size=15pt]pay for your life.[/size]

4. I feel sorry for you, coming on my post trying to bring me down because [size=15pt]you’re level[/size] of understanding English is poor.

6. Nigeria government should step up their Education system for villagers like you. I bet you learned your [size=15pt]spelling and grimmer [/size][/b]from Nairaland.

8. [b][size=15pt]No one force[/size]
or asked you to comment on my post [size=15pt]it was by your free will.[/size]

9. I'm going to be nice to you[b][size=15pt] and portend (pretend)[/size][/b] that you never posted that silly comment. I'm sure that you have better things to do; [size=15pt]such is looking[/size] for a job or a school to attend. 

10. The next time you [size=15pt]open your mouth to me[/size],  That will be the day hell will open for you.

silly fool,  It’s not your fault since it is your first time experiencing English or the internet. (Trying to be nice to Nigerians and all you get is low life dickheads who don't have anything better to do with their pathetic life).

Are you phenomenologically discombobulated? WTF!
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by freecocoa(f): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2012
tpia@:

funniest post of the year contender.

the ibons and gbagauns in this response ought to get the thread renamed common errors in english or something similar.

My sister this one don pass common errors o,it should be more like killer errors in english cos this is really serious,nothing common about it walai. wink
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by cynthiafred67(f): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2012
Crap!!!
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by xcolanto(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2012
HAHAHAHAAH I jst love NL Comdedy central, grin grin * subscribing* And this is on the Romance section!! Mods, take this to health or better still jokes section. Hilarious post, tongue
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Killz3(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2012
I just noticed OP's Signature! grin grin grin

MY HATTERS ARE MY MOTIVATION.
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Chimezie198(m): 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
see wetin virgin sisters dey blow. Oya wey virgin sister Rokiatu?
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by MrCork17: 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2012
LilMizzGood:

i have a friend ( Hotie Time) i know her in life ppl so u bitchez don't get jealous hehehe any way she loves to eat junk food anything that have 100% fat, 100% sugar and 100% salt she will eat,  in pic she looks skinny even in person but she is getting fat or big she knows it everyone is telling her but she won't stop eating.

mIZZlittleGooder.  but madam, why did you dress like Superman in your picture profile?   Are u a model in your Village? (no oofeinsese) undecided
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by MrCork17: 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2012
LilMizzGood. sweery I dont mean to sound mean but did your tailor go to *Internaltional School for the blind*? please advise. Cheers! undecided
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Vansnickers: 12:02am On Feb 17, 2012
What in the name of "Amy Winehouse" is this Chick talking About??!!!!
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 17, 2012
Stinky tima. . Your face reminds me of the movie (animal farm)
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Exponental(m): 12:47am On Feb 17, 2012
Get her arrested or kidnapped for a month. Betterstill, talk 2 boko haram 2 help u warn her!
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by pendo89(f): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2012
am discombobulated!!
why why why??

Mr, Cork:

mIZZlittleGooder.  but madam, why did you dress like Superman in your picture profile?   Are u a model in your Village? (no oofeinsese) undecided

Mr, Cork:

LilMizzGood. sweery I dont mean to sound mean but did your tailor go to *Internaltional School for the blind*? please advise. Cheers! undecided

mean! mean grin
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2012
Mr, Cork:

lol so hilarious comment. grin
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by LilMizzGood(f): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2012
lol @ Tima yer hun got ur back and will always tell you the truth no matter wat.
to all the good Nigerians out there srry if i hurt you not all of you people are dickheads jst sums that talk and breath bullshit.
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by LilMizzGood(f): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2012
hahaha @ Mr. Crok that shows that you don't have any fashion or what so ever, i don't even need to go see ur pic for me to know that you dress like a beggar. I wore this "superman" outfit for losers like you jst in-case you need saving from zero to hero.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Confused!! Who Do I Marry Among This Two?? (pics) / Looks Like My Phone Is Mad / Funny Video,joke,comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.