Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,622 members, 7,847,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Food G-- Hotie Tima - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Food G-- Hotie Tima (1909 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Chimezie198(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2012
Sister LilMizzyIsGood. Are you also a virgin?
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by LilMizzGood(f): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2012
why do Nairaland accept stupid people, anyway i don't pull with shit people. unlike you scumbags i have better things to do with my time. so enjoy saying sh*t things about me or my post. when you guys are tired just let me know and I'll give you something better to do since you people have nothing else to do but to seat your ass on a 2 dollar computer talking crap.

sad grow up
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2012
@all

Pls Ignore dis tin below, its a bit obvious she just gained freedom from d house-gal job she was previously doing to the poor&trying in her village.I mean no iota of sense woeva in her comebacks, how can sum1 be so demented SMH!!!!!!
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by LilMizzGood(f): 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2012
@ Idowuogbo

you are a very naive person coming on here talking garbage. what makes you think i will feel insulted by your stupid comments,

The more you hate me the more i grow wings, the more Sh*t you talk about me the more i laugh at you and its very entertain reading all of your comments,

I swear Nigerian people ( the sh*t ones) needs to get a life, a real life.
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Chimezie198(m): 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2012
smh > Lil
smh > Mizz
smh > Good.
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2012
LilMizzGood:

why do Nairaland accept silly people,  anyway i don't pull with poo people. unlike you scumbags i have better things to do with my time. so enjoy saying excreta things about me or my post. when you guys are tired just let me know and I'll give you something better to do since you people have nothing else to do but to seat your Bottom on a 2 dollar computer talking crap.

sad grow up  
You should be a comedian speaking English in a Yoruba movie,   grin,  @least people would fink that you are making mockery of English,   cheesy

Your responses sounds like you are picking your words,

@Idowu i fink your maid at home speaks better than this Nuisance cheesy
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2012
LilMizzGood:

@ Idowuogbo 

you are a very naive person coming on here talking garbage. what makes you think i will feel insulted by your silly comments, 

The more you hate me the more i grow wings, the more excreta you talk about me the more i laugh at you and its very entertain reading all of your comments,

I swear Nigerian people ( the excreta ones) needs to get a life,  a real life.
Kai ring d local comedian in ur village and ask to do a collabo in front of ur Excellency, i swear ur written English can cure d blind.
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by beejay247: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2012
SMH @ OP, shocked
Re: Food G-- Hotie Tima by badmrkt(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2012
can't we ever correct someone without insults?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Understand This! / Akpos The Driver / See This Funny Advert By Heritage Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.