Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? (4559 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / Got A Job Through Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by anya(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2006
wink embarassedwe really apreciate u but u no we nigerians find it very hard to say thank u ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thank u.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Seun(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2006
And thanks to the many Nigerians who have stepped into Tonisafe's shoes!
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by abimibaby: 5:20pm On May 05, 2006
For the life of me, dont know how to use this site. thought it will be useful to help get a job in Naija. Please enlightne me
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by segedoo(m): 6:34am On May 07, 2006
@tonisafe22

i've not gotten a job via NL yet. can u send me ur email. we'll talk abt hw i'll get a lil token from me to u.
some thing that u can always look at and appreciate.
my yahoo id is segedoo
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by esse: 6:49pm On May 25, 2006
pls dont get crossed job seekers have so many thins on their mind.
u r doing a great job . though i just joined. tongue
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:50am On May 26, 2006
segodoo, if u want to get across to me check my profile for my email address.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Landmark(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2006
[color=#000099]Sorry Toni i believe it was not deliberate. But one thing is that you are sowing a seed that your generations to come after you will reap out of it. Just keep the good work , you are too much.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by dammy0405(f): 1:33pm On May 26, 2006
tony,just keep on doing what you're doing.you're really appreciated.May God bless you.(Amen) smiley
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:34pm On May 26, 2006
grin no jobby grin yes jobby grin maybe jobby grin
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by ashala(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2006
Hi Tony,i personally appreciate u a lot.The truth is just that gratitude is not an inherent virtue in the nature of man,but u dont know,- u have heaped up trasures for urself in heaven.PLZ DONT STOP THE GOOD WORK.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by jaguda(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2006
lets all say a big T-H-AN-KK YUUUUUUU to Tony! as they say in Warri, Tony , No do ohhhhhh!, we hail u, u too much!
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by jydo: 4:32pm On May 26, 2006
toni pls dont stop try to at least send a reply to let nairalkanders no that u are no longer angry. will call u to beg again. and u must change. May God continue to bless you.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by emmyray(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2006
HEY TONI,SCRIPTURE SAYS,"DO NOT BE WEARY IN WELL DOING,FOR IN DUE SEASON YOU WILL REAP IF YOU FAINT NOT"
IT ALSO SAYS,"IF THE CLOUDS BE FULL OF RAIN,THEY EMPTY THEMSELVES UPON THE EARTH"
YOU DONT KNOW THE AMOUNT OF LIVES YOU AFFECT WITH WHAT YOU DO.SOME OF US WISH WE COULD SEE YOU PERSONALLY AND HAND YOU A MEDAL BUT LIKE YOU MUST HAVE NOTICED I CAN ONLY PRAY THAT GOD REWARDS YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS.LOOK AT THE RESPONSE YOUR QUERY HAS PRODUCED AND THAT LET THAT BE A TESTIMONY OF HOW PEOPLE FEEL ABOUT YOU.I HAVE NOT GOTTEN A JOB YET,BUT THIS SITE GIVES ME HOPE ALL THE TIME.BE BLESSED BROTHER.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 30, 2006
Dear NLanders
I M NOT ANGRY OOOOOOO, i know its one of those things, i m so glad nlanders have a change attitude now ooo
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by cabali(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2006
Tonisafe sweety!

I know that it wont last for long. U r too nice to feel bad. be urself
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by audlove: 12:15pm On May 31, 2006
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]anyone knows if any other bank is recruiting apart frm ibtc and scb
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Yayo: 1:31pm On May 31, 2006
T,to me you are one in a million.keep up the good work,let the fire be burning and the ball be rolling because I know that one day so close to you,you'll be highly appreciated.love u always. cool
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2006
Hi Toni,
Y u sef dey vex? U suppose understand say ground no level for guys na y they dey 4get little little things like appreciation.
All the same, u go try chill bcuz I just registered and I go like partake in the jopb search forum.
Bye,
Henry.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by chuksorih: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2006
haba bros,
we are just helping ourselves here ok.u said that ur are not going to post anything again?just know that with or without u things are getting better on this page.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by kitaun(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2006
kemi,
why did u have to answer him that way,remember u corrected me once on that kind of thing,u shd have paid attention to the fact that the person was even calling u bros unbeknownst to him maybe that u re female grin grin
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by neka: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2006
hi Toni,
maybe the 9 lepers neva came back 2 say thank you, but here's one grateful nairalander saying, THANKS S BUG, LOTS OF HUGS
Neka.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by mesampy(f): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2006
hey toni
keep up the good work.it warms the heart when we come on this website and see posts from pple like u who care about the rest of us who r looking for jobs.really ur reward is in heaven.thanks
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by segedoo(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2006
@tonisafe

it's hidden. y don't u just send me an im or add me or something i'll moving to lagos very soon. i'll get ur office addy and come and drop it. aiight?
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by jebrills(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2006
Dear Tonisafe,

When things are so tough & difficult, we tend to seek for help, support and direction even going the extra miles. But what next? Once the roses are blue, the sky filled with blissfulness we then forget those who had stake their time, life, effort, money, emotion and all they have for us. This is a fact about human of which we the nairalanders should not let it fulfill on us.

Words will fail me or my sincere gratitude for you conscientious, dedicated and loving help which u TONISAFE had brought upon us. I could remember when I use to hunt newspapers just to find the next job placement. You had redeemed some of us in this and am sure other too had been help from you works of kindness.

Remember those Lepers that Jesus heal, only one came back to say "thank you”. Please do not relent in your effort because whatever you do for other even when they on their part do not give words of appreciation, Jehovah God does see you. I must say that you see those who will give you their joy and happiness you have brought to them through this forum.

Imagine the time, the money and effort in typing and postings all these adverts, only one who has a strong will and desire for the best can. You, Tonisafe had proved beyond reasonable though that you are a rare Gem, a most wanted pearl and one with a good heart. We all appreciate you and keep up with the flags because you never knew when the cup is fill?, Chao!!!

(1) (2) (3)

Etisalat Call Center / Etisalat Sim Reg. Officers Calling? / Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.