Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? (4566 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / Got A Job Through Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2006
@ tete, u dont get my point, the point is quoting Pluto 004 [b](If I get get Toni right, I think it makes sense for people to let us know when they've been invited for selection tests, interview and finally if and when they get a job through this forum. Such information might serve as as encouragement to posters and post readers alike and also promote ideas exchange like tips and techniques for tests and interviews. More like sharing experiences. There is so much to be gained from sharing not only job posts but also personal job interviews attended. We'll all grow together that way.)
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2006
@kenny, May God Forgive U o. I guess i mistakenly declined it thinkin i added u, try addin me again. and besides must u announce to everyone. I bow 4 u oooooo
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by kenniy(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2006
well at least it worked in this case , otherwise,
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by pojutime(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2006
Tonisafe,

You also didnt tell us how your dental appointment went, i.e. if you've seen a doctor.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2006
thanx for ur concern, i will have teeth (2) extraction next week . i think this dicussion should be under health forum? wat do u think dear?
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by obio(f): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2006
COMMON TONI YOU DONT HAVE TO BE ANNOYED, MANY PPLE JUST LIKE ME APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT. WHEN I READ YOU IT PAINED ME, YOU DONT HAVE TO SAY BYE LIKE THAT .

DONT FORGET WE ARE ONE FAMILY sad

SO DEAR CHEER UP ATLEAST YOU NOW KNOW THAT SOMEONE LIKE ME CARES
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2006
cheesy hi everyone aint annoyed , i m back for real now. but lets work togther as a family, not making this forum , a read only site for adverts and create ways on getting to know one another properly, \:d/ thanks seun for the new innovation (CHAT) cheesy . You r a darling kiss
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Posh(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2006
Hey Bro tony,

Some one wrote that your reward is in heaven,but before then I will like to appreciate the good work you are doing.It is really rare to locate nigerians with such boy-next-door attitude.Big ups!!! Keep up da good work.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by kenniy(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2006
Everyone. . My impression about Kemi (tonisafe22) was wrong. She told me why she declined my y! addition. She'd added me now and we seems to be on good terms.
She seems to be a nice person too!
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by natyjude(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2006
hi Toni ,
you are the most resourceful person in this forum pls keep it up , God will reward you. pls let us know yur number so that we can send you gift. Do not retrace your steps.

continue your good works

Cheers.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by pojutime(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2006
everybody,
please tonisafe is a woman o! lets stop calling her bros toni

cheers
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2006
thanks poju i m a lady oooooooo, i no be brother. You need a picture to convience you? cool
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by pojutime(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2006
Yes o. It won't be a bad idea. And it'll help convince the doubters.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by richolly(m): 12:13am On Mar 30, 2006
@pojutime

correction, toni is not a woman, she's a lady and a beautiful one for that matter. i haven't seen her before but beauty can never be hidden. it shows one way or the other.

I'll nominate her as the NAIRALAND WOMAN OF THE MONTH OF MARCH and i hope seun will present her with the award.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by kenniy(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2006
you are right rich. . she is a beautiful lady!
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by pojutime(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2006
rich olly:

@pojutime

correction, toni is not a woman, she's a lady and a beautiful one for that matter. i haven't seen her before but beauty can never be hidden. it shows one way or the other.

I'll nominate her as the NAIRALAND WOMAN OF THE MONTH OF MARCH and i hope seun will present her with the award.

Whats the difference between a woman & a lady?
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by cabali(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2006
i think the best thing is for u to do it without expecting appreciation or feedback, let ur feedback come from God cos we nigerians are easy to 4get gratitude thats all.

so dont expect anything and u wont be disappointed trust me
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by harte(f): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2006
hey toni,
u're appreciated and one of the reasons i keep coming back to nairaland is cause of u.
u see the knowledge that people like u can actually take time out to help others, even with ur own schedule is something i try to emulate. i'm still looking for a job but each time i come and see one of ur posts, i say a prayer 4 u.

keep it real cause U ARE ONE IN A MILLION!
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by africanboy(m): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2006
toni, any news for me?
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Skidoc(m): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2006
Infact, y'all, I don fall for her. grin grin
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Abeem(m): 1:27am On Apr 02, 2006
Hi Toni,
You are a jewel of an inestimable value. It is in the nature of people to display ingratitude, but trust to your convictions, and do not be discouraged. So often, people who have benefitted from your kindness and altruism may choose not to appreciate you or the good work you are doing. Rest assured that there are people out there who are motivated by your efforts, appreciate you and want to be like you - in altruistic behaviour.
Keep it up.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by nobledanie(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2006
Tonisafe,

You can't do this plz. u have been doing a great job and am sure everyone quite appreciate it but on behalf of every job seeker and all in the house, I apologise kindly accept our apology and i would like to read from you if you have forgiven us and please don't seal up your mind. we all love you and personally, i'll like to meet you.

All the best and u a great lady u know wink
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by nobledanie(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2006
Toni jo ma binu omo iya mi
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by pinklips(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2006
Hey toni i got several info on elf test through this site ,the truth is so many millions have the information you post out here daily.the only thing to say is "this is your own way of being your brother's keeper".keep it up.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by bisisexy(f): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2006
hi hazel eyes i live in london want to hook up with u,am trying to get a job can u kindly inform me if any
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2006
@ seun, thanks for the LITTLE TOKEN grin
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by cabali(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2006
hey what token! make it known! no backyard runs o!
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2006
@ cabali , why act like u did not have a share from it (the token) REMEMBER!! angry
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by cabali(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2006
i dont remember jo
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by forgiven(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2006
Quite sometime (Kemo) Tonisafe. My YIM was disabled. Anyhow, what's up in the job market?
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by pampam(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2006
aunty kemi pls dont quit
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by ya2m3(f): 5:27pm On May 03, 2006
hi guys!!!
[b]there is a hot vacancy for a civil Eng. with minimum of two years experience please if u are interested contact  yemi olaniyan @ 08051671564 or send a mail to ya2m3@yahoo.com shocked

(1) (2) (3)

Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position / Job Seeker Who Yelled At Country's President For Help Gets Juicy Job (photo) / Red Star Ex Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.