Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Just Dropping By To Say: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Just Dropping By To Say: (789 Views)

Dropping Your ATM Card Details Online On International Webhost Companies / Nairaland's Alexa Rank Dropping (Very Worried!). / Just Dropping By To Say: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Dropping By To Say: by hollywoodheidi: 4:26am On Oct 20, 2007
Hi! I just found this forum and it looks really cool.

Now, I gotta run off and read some posts. smiley
Re: Just Dropping By To Say: by scambater(m): 4:37am On Oct 20, 2007
Word of advice though!! you may want to fill out your location and stuff before you get kicked in the rear by the Admin shocked
Re: Just Dropping By To Say: by nguage(m): 4:46am On Oct 20, 2007
hey Heidi, whats popping?
Rules: You need to have a picture 2) Your age and location needs to be filled in 3). Chat with n-guage on yahoo.
LOL.
Welcome to Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Generate Pins For A School Website / My Final Year Project!: I Need Help With project IDEAS / Be Careful In Posting Your Sites Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.