Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. (2126 Views)

How Do We Know That Jesus Is The Son Of God? / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2012
Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 43:10,11 - “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.

Revelation 1:17-18; Revelation 2:8 - (Jesus is the First and the Last)

Isaiah 44:6 - (God is the Redeemer)

2 Peter 1:1 (Jesus is the Redeemer) - “To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ

Isaiah 44:24 - (God created the world by His self alone)

John 1:3; Colossians 1:16 - (Jesus made all things)

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God,  1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 5:17,18 - “My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.” Therefore the Jews sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.

John 5:23 - that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 8:24 - “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM He, you will die in your sins.”

John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.” Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

John 14:6-7 - Jesus said to him, “I AM the way, the truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

John 14:9-11 - Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?”

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

Acts 4:12 - “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Acts 20:28 - (God purchased us with His own blood)

Revelation 1:5,6; Revelation 5:8-9 - (Jesus' blood purchased us)

Philippians 2:5-7 - Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bond-servant, and coming in the likeness of men.

1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the[b] mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.
[/b]
Titus 2:13 - looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ

Hebrews 1:8,9 - But to the Son He (God) says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Revelation 1:8 - “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 22:13 - “I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”,  22:16 - “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches.”

Hebrews 2:17,18 - “Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.”

Hebrews 4:15,16 - “For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”

1 Peter 2:24 - “who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we having died to sins, might live for righteousness - by whose stripes you were healed.”

He went from sovereignty to shame and from deity to death? Why!? For you.

John 15:13 - “Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.”

Romans 5:8 - “But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by numo86(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2012
frosbel, there is something Jesus is that shows he is not d almighty God & d almighty God cannot be described with such expression,
Jesus is a morning star,
Almighty God can never be the or a mornin star

I hope u know who morning stars are?
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2012
numo86:

frosbel, there is something Jesus is that shows he is not d almighty God & d almighty God cannot be described with such expression,
Jesus is a morning star,

I don't know what book you are reading , but it sure aint the bible cheesy
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by jpilata(m): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2012
Only few churches that do not believe in trinity and they are far from the truth.
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2012
j.pilata:

Only few churches that do not believe in trinity and they are far from the truth.

I believe in the one 'catholic church ', as mentioned by Enigma,  grin - not the Roman catholic false church by the way.

There is only one universal church called the body of Christ.

So churches in the plural is not biblical either.

As for trinity , please show me in the bible, where this word is used, common, God the father is separate from Christ and from the Spirit , 3 persons in 1 

Nope !!!

The correct interpretation is like this , God the Father revealed himself to mankind through Christ Jesus , and sends his Spirit to save all those who believe in his SON.

God is one not 3 and yes Jesus Christ is GOD.

Say Amen to that.

" Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.[[/b]a]  Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.  These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. " - [b]Deuteronomy 6:4-9
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Sweetnecta: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
them born frosbel god.
Who born am? a young virgin.

A child is born means god of frosbel "is" born.
Can the Creator be born?
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2012
Sweetnecta:

them born frosbel god.

Can the Creator be born?

How will you understand, seeing that you are blind to the things of God and need your eyes opened for the great God to ransom your soul  from the chains of darkness.

I am very positive he is able to do it, if you humble yourself, not as you prostrate in the mosque, which is a waste of time, but a real humility of heart and crying out for mercy.
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Ptolomeus(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2012
numo86:

Jesus is a morning star,

Sweetnecta:

them born frosbel god.

Can the Creator be born?

He will not understand. He will not want to understand.
frosbel already participated and open different threads with this topic.
He has already published the video several times
Then when someone tries to explain something, he gets angry.

frosbel:

How will you understand, seeing that you are blind to the things of God and need your eyes opened for the great God to ransom your soul  from the chains of darkness.

I am very positive he is able to do it, if you humble yourself, not as you prostrate in the mosque, which is a waste of time, but a real humility of heart and crying out for mercy.

Announced.
Now frosbel calls us blind, chained, and tells us to humble ourselves ,
He is a true light ,
I'm out.
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Goshen360(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2012
God is God whether our understand can fully comprehend or not. How can the creature ask questions about the creator?
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by numo86(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2012
@frosbel, u want make i open bible show u say Jesus na morning star??,
I know u even know that verse,
Infact all angels are called morning stars & Jesus too was called that too,
Can the almighty God be a or the morning star?,
Frosbel answer me,
I want to show u that titles is what has goten trinitarians crasy,
There r many titles that Jesus bear that humans & angels also bear,but that does not mean we'l equate them with Jesus,
***Jesus is & was called an apostle & high priest(hebrews 3:1), humans played & play those roles

***Jesus was called A or The morning star(revelations 2:27&28) & (revelations 22:16), all d angels too are called morning star(job 38:7)

***Jesus is & was called Yahwehs servant(isaiah 53:2 & 11) & also (acts 3:13,26 & acts 4;27& 30), , so are all christians & angels servants of Yahweh

***Jesus is & was called a/The son of man

***Jesus is called king of kings, nebuchadnezzar & solomon were also called king of kings(daniel 2:36&37),

then coming to the GOD issue,
Satan too is called a GOD
Moses was called a GOD even by Yahweh,

Frosbel use names to distinguish who & who ur referring to becos titles wont take us anywhere,
Titles are not names,becos titles can be answered by any1, ,
My point is becos Jesus could have d priviledge of sharing some titles that Yahweh bears does not make Jesus equal to Yahweh or make Jesus almighty God,
if we want to go by titles then we are all d same be it wether we r humans or spirit creatures, becos we can answer any title,
But 1 fact is no one can answer that name Yahweh except just one person,not even Jesus can answer that name, and that person is the 1 Yahweh Jesus @ mark 12:29& 30 recalled to his apostles & d jews,
the use of personal name matters a lot because we can be anytin with by just aquiring titles,
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2012
numo86:

@frosbel, u want make i open bible show u say Jesus na morning star??,
I know u even know that verse,
Infact all angels are called morning stars & Jesus too was called that too,
Can the almighty God be a or the morning star?,
Frosbel answer me,
I want to show u that titles is what has goten trinitarians crasy,

You obviously skipped over the huge number of verses I quoted above, which are enough proof of the divinity of Christ.
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 17, 2012
Ptolomeus:

He will not understand. He will not want to understand.
frosbel already participated and open different threads with this topic.
He has already published the video several times
Then when someone tries to explain something, he gets angry.
Announced.
Now frosbel calls us blind, chained, and tells us to humble ourselves ,
He is a true light ,
I'm out.

I called you blind because the bible says that you are grin

"The god of this age ( SATAN ) has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." - 2 Corinthians 4:4
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Ptolomeus(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2012
frosbel:

You obviously skipped over the huge number of verses I quoted above, which are enough proof of the divinity of Christ.
Dear, I did not come to this.
But you still insist on quoting the Bible, specifically the Old Testament and does lying. Since you say you are a Christian, should know that lying is a sin for Christians, basically lie about the bible.
Just one example:
You say "Revelation 1:17-18, Revelation 2:8 - (Jesus is the First and the Last)"
That is absolutely FALSE, and you know it. There are no quotes Jesus but God.
You should also know that the name "Emanuel" is one of the names simply to have Jews call God (not Jesus).
frosbel:

I called you blind because the bible says that you are grin

"The god of this age ( SATAN ) has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." - 2 Corinthians 4:4
ou are very rude.
I regret that their parents have taught him to speak with respect for others and no offense.
You still lying about what the Bible says.
What the Bible says is that he who lies is a sinner.
I'm sorry you dropped your mask ,
I beg you in the future be more respectful.
Thank you.
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Dear, I did not come to this.
But you still insist on quoting the Bible, specifically the Old Testament and does lying. Since you say you are a Christian, should know that lying is a sin for Christians, basically lie about the bible.
Just one example:
You say "Revelation 1:17-18, Revelation 2:8 - (Jesus is the First and the Last)"
That is absolutely FALSE, and you know it. There are no quotes Jesus but God.
You should also know that the name "Emanuel" is one of the names simply to have Jews call God (not Jesus).ou are very rude.
I regret that their parents have taught him to speak with respect for others and no offense.
You still lying about what the Bible says.
What the Bible says is that he who lies is a sinner.
I'm sorry you dropped your mask ,
I beg you in the future be more respectful.
Thank you.

And all along I forgot you were Sweetnecta under a different guise grin grin
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Chuksxp: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2012
frosbel:

Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 43:10,11 - “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.

Revelation 1:17-18; Revelation 2:8 - (Jesus is the First and the Last)

Isaiah 44:6 - (God is the Redeemer)

2 Peter 1:1 (Jesus is the Redeemer) - “To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ

Isaiah 44:24 - (God created the world by His self alone)

John 1:3; Colossians 1:16 - (Jesus made all things)

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God,  1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 5:17,18 - “My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.” Therefore the Jews sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.

John 5:23 - that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 8:24 - “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM He, you will die in your sins.”

John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.” Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

John 14:6-7 - Jesus said to him, “I AM the way, the truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

John 14:9-11 - Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?”

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

Acts 4:12 - “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Acts 20:28 - (God purchased us with His own blood)

Revelation 1:5,6; Revelation 5:8-9 - (Jesus' blood purchased us)

Philippians 2:5-7 - Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bond-servant, and coming in the likeness of men.

1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the[b] mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.
[/b]
Titus 2:13 - looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ

Hebrews 1:8,9 - But to the Son He (God) says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Revelation 1:8 - “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 22:13 - “I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”,  22:16 - “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches.”

Hebrews 2:17,18 - “Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.”

Hebrews 4:15,16 - “For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”

1 Peter 2:24 - “who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we having died to sins, might live for righteousness - by whose stripes you were healed.”

He went from sovereignty to shame and from deity to death? Why!? For you.

John 15:13 - “Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.”

Romans 5:8 - “But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”

Awesome post! Jesus is God. For anyone to simply ignore the above passages, I really don't know what else to say.
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by numo86(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2012
@frosbel, how often do u use d name Yahwehanswer sincerely
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by aletheia(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2012
. . .interesting responses to the OP. wink
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Sweetnecta: 12:10am On Feb 18, 2012
God straight from the OT and NT, yet they can't quote a direct verse like "I am your God and beside Me there is none" and "worship Me and no one else".

@Aletheia: Your yeye dey smell. Continue to sneak in and out like a tief. Haa. I forgot there is that one that comes like a thief in the dead of night.
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Jokingly(m): 12:48am On Feb 18, 2012
if you say jesus is not the son of God y did the temple of God rent in twain wen he died.matt 27:50-55.who raised christ from the grave?whos spirit rested upon him when baptised by john d beloloved?hypocrites read st.john 1:1-end
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Jokingly(m): 1:01am On Feb 18, 2012
prov23:9 says speak not in the EARS OF A FOOL he will despise the wisdom of thy words.read st.john3:16-18.and wash ur ignorance.
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Jokingly(m): 1:11am On Feb 18, 2012
GOD IS TRINITY.Gen1-3in the begining God created heaven and earth,and the earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep the SPIRIT OF GOD(GOD THE HOLY GHOST)moved upon the face of the waters and GOD said let thier be light and there was light.john 3:16 talks of GOD THE SON.pray 4 GODS understanding b4 u run ur mouth.
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Sweetnecta: 2:48am On Feb 18, 2012
@Jokingly: « #19 on: Today at 12:48:25 AM »
[Quote]if you say jesus is not the son of God y did the temple of God rent in twain wen he died.[/Quote]This is poor reasoning. When Ogunmola died in the days in yoruba land, there was a big wind and heavy downpour in Ibadan that he used to affiliate himself. You sound like the Shongo obakoso people or the egba with their chain in ground man.

[Quote]matt 27:50-55.who raised christ from the grave?[/Quote]You should be ashamed to say that God is a man. Worse is that God is dead. Worst that God was killed by His creation! Is that not ignorance to say God must behave like human, have character of man. Yet the dead God cant raise himself up, but another God had to raise him!

[Quote]whos spirit rested upon him when baptised by john d beloloved?hypocrites read st.john 1:1-end[/Quote]Show me a jew that got baptized before, during and after Jesus. Did John or his father get baptized? Did Mary get baptized? You will realize that the baptism you rave abut is fake. Anyone ever saw the spirit of God, except the fake story in your Bible talking about hearing the voice of God from heaven and seeing the spirit that far away? Is there any consideration to how far the human sight is?

[Quote]« #20 on: Today at 01:01:55 AM »
prov23:9 says speak not in the EARS OF A FOOL he will despise the wisdom of thy words.read st.john3:16-18.and wash ur ignorance.[/Quote]The fool and ignorant toad is you since you can say God is man, father of man and ghost getting mother of man pregnant and all of these are 1 [i could have said is, but i was talking about the 3 instead of 1 that you made them equal to].

[Quote]« #21 on: Today at 01:11:15 AM »

GOD IS TRINITY.Gen1-3in the begining God created heaven and earth,and the earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep the SPIRIT OF GOD(GOD THE HOLY GHOST)moved upon the face of the waters and GOD said let thier be light and there was light.john 3:16 talks of GOD THE SON.pray 4 GODS understanding b4 u run ur mouth.[/Quote]You have to say that the jews new 2 Gods and the christians brought about the 3rd. make another God, man. How about Melchizedek? After all he was more qualified as God than mothered Jesus. Ridiculous.
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by reloboy(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2012
@sweetnectar, you are just too much but take it easy with them shaaa you know they are been misled by their mistranlated lost Bible
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2012
reloboy:

@sweetnectar, you are just too much but take it easy with them shaaa you know they are been misled by their mistranlated lost Bible

Are we talking about the same Bible the Quran plagiarised along with other myths grin
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by numo86(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2012
Jokingly:

GOD IS TRINITY.Gen1-3in the begining God created heaven and earth,and the earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep the SPIRIT OF GOD(GOD THE HOLY GHOST)moved upon the face of the waters and GOD said let thier be light and there was light.john 3:16 talks of GOD THE SON.pray 4 GODS understanding b4 u run ur mouth.

The spirit of God & God the holy ghost, do they sound alike in ur ears? or did constantine & all d trinitarian apologists made u dumb??
How can Gods spirit be a ghostare u trinitarians mad or delusioned?,
so till today u dont know that the spirit of God & God d holy ghost are not d same thinginfact there is no expression like God d holy ghost or God the son in the whole entire bible
Have u ever seen the expression" God d holy ghost" in the bible before
Have u??, if there is ever an expression like that in d bible then i'l surrender to the trinity dogma

have u checked up d hebrew word "RUACH" that was used to describe Gods spirit in that genesis chapter 1 verses 1-3,
Other translations uses "and d power of God was moving to & fro"
The spirit of God is not a seperate person from God, neither is Gods spirit a person, it is Gods power!!!!!!!, please pick up a good news bible & read genesis chapter 1, pick up other translations & learn
Neither is God a ghost for his spirit to be a ghost,
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2012
Jesus is fully God, truly Yahweh (Jehovah), King of kings, LORD of hosts, one in essence with the Father and the Holy Spirit. He came in the flesh to save and conquer and will come again to judge and reign forever.
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Sweetnecta: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^ Over 2012 years and still counting late.
Frosbel you are in a high league of ignorance all by yourself.

continue with your patch up job; make him all that is. you can make him escape death on the cross, according to your Bible.
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by numo86(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2012
@frosbel, from ur conclusion that Jesus is truly Yahweh then it means Yahweh d almighty God died, abi.
Then it means Yahweh is the son of man,the lamb,the servant of Yahweh,
Then it means Yahweh is a morning star and also an apostle & also a priest,
Then it means all d while Jesus lied to his apostles tellin them that he is d son of Yahweh,
Then it means all d bible prophesies lied about who was to come to save mankind,
Then it also means that Yahweh worshiped himself,
From ur analogy u fully believe in MODAlism,
When Jesus cried out in agony "Father Father why have u forsaken me" it means it was Yahweh who was crying & sweating and needed help from himself,
it also means that when d bible says Jesus sat @ d right hand Yahweh it means Yahweh sat down @ his own right hand,
Then it also means when Jesus said d day & hour he doesnt know but only d Father, it means that Yahweh never knew d day as well, which will means we have a God that doesnt know anything about d end, abi??which means we are hopeless!!!

satan has finally accomplished what he wanted with d trinity dogma, to make sure people never serve Yahweh, and that people end up been foolish so as to think like kindergaton kids, keep up wit ur trinity mentality ur gonna pay for it someday,
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2012
numo86:

@frosbel, from ur conclusion that Jesus is truly Yahweh then it means Yahweh d almighty God died, abi.
Then it means Yahweh is the son of man,the lamb,the servant of Yahweh,
Then it means Yahweh is a morning star and also an apostle & also a priest,
Then it means all d while Jesus lied to his apostles tellin them that he is d son of Yahweh,
Then it means all d bible prophesies lied about who was to come to save mankind,
Then it also means that Yahweh worshiped himself,
From ur analogy u fully believe in MODAlism,
When Jesus cried out in agony "Father Father why have u forsaken me" it means it was Yahweh who was crying & sweating and needed help from himself,
it also means that when d bible says Jesus sat @ d right hand Yahweh it means Yahweh sat down @ his own right hand,
Then it also means when Jesus said d day & hour he doesnt know but only d Father, it means that Yahweh never knew d day as well, which will means we have a God that doesnt know anything about d end, abi??which means we are hopeless!!!

satan has finally accomplished what he wanted with d trinity dogma, to make sure people never serve Yahweh, and that people end up been foolish so as to think like kindergaton kids, keep up wit ur trinity mentality ur gonna pay for it someday,

Before I reply :

1. Are you born again of the Spirit?
2. Do you believe that Jesus Christ existed prior to his coming as a man ?
3. Do you believe that Jesus Christ's sacrificial death was an atonement for our sins ?
4. Did you read the first post with all the old and new testament verses quoted ?

Based on your answers to these questions, I will respond.

Thanks.
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^^ Over 2012 years and still counting late.
Frosbel you are in a high league of ignorance all by yourself.

continue with your patch up job; make him all that is. you can make him escape death on the cross, according to your Bible.

You cannot understand these things except they are revealed to you by God.

Humble yourself and God will reveal himself to you in his own way.

ALLAH is dead and cannot save you, his daughters cannot save you, Muhammed cannot save you, only Jesus can save you my friend.

Is it not shocking to believe that you are saved ,  not by deliverance from sin and living a holy life, but by prostrating before a black stone in Mecca, deifying Muhammad, going on pilgrimage to Mecca, washing your hands and avoidance of pork meat.

Do you sincerely believe that BY observing these dead works , you can please God, do you for one instance imagine , you can please God on your own terms.

Do not be deceived, Jesus is the WAY , the TRUTH and the LIFE.

Without him you are LOST !!!
Re: Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2012
In the old days, according to the bible, he was called Jesus, God, because he was born of a virgin. Right?
_
Now, in these days and age, doesn't it also reason that children born of virgins (aka test-tube babies) are also God? Saviour? Christ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is God Imaginary? / What The Bible Says About Mohammad. (S.A.W) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.