Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Can Someone Help Me With Directions To Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Help Me With Directions To Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos (20637 Views)

Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. / Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington / Hotels Close To Walter Carrington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me With Directions To Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos by Tryxo(m): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2012
Hello, please Can someone help me with directions to Walter Carrington Crescent (ie where most Countries have their embassies/high commissions); I am going to the Indian High Commission
I know the way up to Marina or TBS,
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Directions To Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos by WAVixen: 2:03am On Feb 17, 2012
Can you take a bike? If you can, from TBS take a bike to Walter Carrington, the bikes are only expected to get to a certain point on the street. So you walk the rest nine yards. Don't let the bike guys at TBS cheat you, they are known to be vultures, don't exacerbate your position by acting like a JJC. If you can't enter a bike, take the BRT to CmS and take a bus going to law School. Tell the conductor you want to stop at Walter Carrington. Its not a difficult place to find. If you are driving, get to bonny
camp and turn round under the bridge, its the first turning on your left. Hope this is helpful.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help Me With Directions To Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos by Tryxo(m): 5:04am On Feb 17, 2012
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate. The bus-to-law-school option seem the best for me since the road will be free when I am moving.
Thank you. smiley
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Directions To Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos by mattrilo: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2017
Please, what about going through Oshodi to Walter Carrington Crescent?
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Directions To Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos by AussieBebe(f): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
mattrilo:
Please, what about going through Oshodi to Walter Carrington Crescent?

Take a bus to CMS from there take another heading to Law school. Tell the driver you are going to Walter Carrington. Then locate wherever you are going to from there.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me With Directions To Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos by Adenugaenny: 1:36pm On May 17, 2017
Please how can i get to stanbic IBTC head office at Walter Carrington crescent, lagos Island.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Travel To Denmark To Hustle? / Benson Biodun Alabi's Canadian Drivers License Lost & Found At Ikeja / Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.