Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

All Things Existed Before The Human Race. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Things Existed Before The Human Race. (791 Views)

The Bible And The Human Race. / Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic / You Existed Before You Were Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Things Existed Before The Human Race. by jerrymania(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2007
I think all things that man has ever invented,still inventing or about to invent all existed before human existence because If God created Man then he must have given him the Power to Think and then he must have given him what to think about.
Re: All Things Existed Before The Human Race. by pilgrim1(f): 2:29am On Nov 26, 2007
@jerrymania,

It all depends on what exactly you mean by "invent". How do you explicate the "invention" of something as existing before it was actually invented?
Re: All Things Existed Before The Human Race. by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2007
jerrymania:

I think all things that man has ever invented,still inventing or about to invent all existed before human existence because If God created Man then he must have given him the Power to Think and then he must have given him what to think about.

I do not have a better way of putting this but what you typed up there does not make any sense at all. What has being able to think from beginning to do with what man chooses to invent?? Please elaborate!

(1) (Reply)

Be Inspired / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.