Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Bible And The Human Race. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible And The Human Race. (5302 Views)

American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. / Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible And The Human Race. by freecocoa(f): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Okay, so according to the bible, we all(humans) came from Adam and Eve, right?

I was just wondering though, how come humans are of different races? Aren't we all supposed to share same physical traits(atleast) as them?

I'd really love to know what you think, we are all still learning.

Thanks.
Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by SirStevoe(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Okay, so according to the bible, we all(humans) came from Adam and Eve, right?
I was just wondering though, how come humans are of different races? Aren't we all supposed to share same physical traits(atleast) as them?
I'd really love to know what you think, we are all still learning.
Thanks.

Hmm Interesting! Typing...

*Modified*

Yes. According to the Bible, we all descended from Adam & Eve, and later, Noah (who also is a descendant of Adam). This is because after The Flood, Noah and his family were the only persons left on Earth... (Genesis 6-9).

Well I believe the 'Tower of Babel' (Genesis 11), was the starting point of all Nations, races and ethnicities. This was after the great Flood. The people at that time were all populated in one area (which was a disobedience to the command God gave them to scatter and populate the Earth Genesis 9:1), they decided to build a Tower to reach Heaven...God having seeing their mind and intentions, confused their language so that they began speaking different languages, and they were divided into smaller divisions according to what they could understand. He then scattered these divisions throughout the whole Earth.

So that brought about all the 'races' and nations, according to their various languages basically. And I believe as time went on, certain features began to manifest among them all, making each one differ from the other, with the most obvious difference being the physical trait of skin colour, which simply arose most definitely as a result of Variation, from knowledge of modern genetics... So we all CAN'T have same physical traits in actual sense...

There is really one "race" though, - the 'Human Race'. Isn't it? cheesy
[/b]

5 Likes

Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by podosci(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Also...I would love to know how it was possible for only Adam and eve to populate the earth?
The Bible says they gave birth to two sons..cane and abel, Where did the sons see females that they had sex with? DId they have sex with their morther? How is the Bible theory of creation rationable..Please I need genuine answers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by freecocoa(f): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
podosci:
Also...I would love to know how it was possible for only Adam and eve to populate the earth?
The Bible says they gave birth to two sons..cane and abel, Where did the sons see females that they had sex with? DId they have sex with their morther? How is the Bible theory of creation rationable..Please I need genuine answers
You want to hijack my thread?cheesy
Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by freecocoa(f): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mods? Will be nice if this is moved to the home page as to get more views, thanks.

Ishilove
Obinoscopy
Myndd44
Seun.

1 Like

Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by angieberry(f): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hm, op I've often wondered same. But maybe Adam and eve were black And then their offspring went through genetic mutation which led to other races undecided
grin

3 Likes

Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by podosci(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
We can share grin...I am patiently waiting for answers like you too
Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by podosci(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
lol
Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy after seth(the younger brother of abel) Eve gave birth to quadruplets all girls, then fallen angels (red, yellow, black and white) strafed these girls mercilessly, this was how the Black race and other race began. This is according to the original bible.

After the tower of babel rebellion, the different race scattered all over the earth.

NB: believe at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by freecocoa(f): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
emrain:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy after seth(the younger brother of abel) Eve gave birth to quadruplets all girls, then fallen angels (red, yellow, black and white) strafed these girls mercilessly, this was how the Black race and other race began. This is according to the original bible.

After the tower of babel rebellion, the different race scattered all over the earth.

Lol, sounds so true and very plausible.grin

We are doing this for people with no knowledge of an original bible.

1 Like

Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by thorpido(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
podosci:
Genesis 5:4 says that Adam and Eve had,'sons and daughters'.

The brothers must have married their sisters.It wasn't a sin then and was not incest.God permitted it at that time.Abraham also married his half sister and God did not condemn it.
The condemnation came as a law during the time of Moses.

Adam's brothers and sisters populated the earth at that time.

2 Likes

Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by freecocoa(f): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
thorpido:
Genesis 5:4 says that Adam and Eve had,'sons and daughters'.

The brothers must have married their sisters.It wasn't a sin then and was not incest.God permitted it at that time.Abraham also married his half sister and God did not condemn it.
The condemnation came as a law during the time of Moses.

Adam's brothers and sisters populated the earth at that time.
Can you please address the topic?
Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
We need to put the bible where it rightly belongs;The bin. After doing that we need to now start working on evidence. If we do not find any yet,we do not need to speculate untrue stories. There are millions of Mythology on creation written thousands of years ago by people who had little or no access to evidence and fact. The Bible made one of the biggest blunders by stating the Earth is flat and thunder,rainbows are made by an unknown god,the earth was created in 6 day.....all sorts of nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by thorpido(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Can you please address the topic?
I thought his question was part of the discuss?

As per the topic,the explanation is that after the flood,Noah's children had descendants and these descendants were scattered after the incident of the tower of babel.They got different languages and moved to different places to raise nations.In genetics,there are genes called Alleles which show that people of the same genes can have slightly different physical characteristics.Also the environment and the fact that people were procreating amongst their own people could have perpetuated the difference in physical presentations.

2 Likes

Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by CaptainJune: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
SirStevoe already answered the question. Thorpido added some details to the explanation. My answer only echoes theirs. I don't know what more needs to be said.

1 Like

Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by funlord(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin
Advice loading.......................
Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by freecocoa(f): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
thorpido:
I thought his question was part of the discuss?

As per the topic,the explanation is that after the flood,Noah's children had descendants and these descendants were scattered after the incident of the tower of babel.They got different languages and moved to different places to raise nations.In genetics,there are genes called Alleles which show that people of the same genes can have slightly different physical characteristics.Also the environment and the fact that people were procreating amongst their own people could have perpetuated the difference in physical presentations.
"could've" speculation.

Slightly is the world, please how does inbreeding make a black man have an Asian baby? How also can the environment make this possible?
Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by Youngsage: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
SirStevoe:

*Modified*

Yes. According to the Bible, we all descended from Adam & Eve, and later, Noah (who also is a descendant of Adam). This is because after The Flood, Noah and his family were the only persons left on Earth... (Genesis 6-9).

Well I believe the 'Tower of Babel' (Genesis 11), was the starting point of all Nations, races and ethnicities. This was after the great Flood. The people at that time were all populated in one area (which was a disobedience to the command God gave them to scatter and populate the Earth Genesis 9:1), they decided to build a Tower to reach Heaven...God having seeing their mind and intentions, confused their language so that they began speaking different languages, and they were divided into smaller divisions according to what they could understand. He then scattered these divisions throughout the whole Earth.

So that brought about all the 'races' and nations, according to their various languages basically. And I believe as time went on, certain features began to manifest among them all, making each one differ from the other, with the most obvious difference being the physical trait of skin colour, which simply arose most definitely as a result of Variation, from knowledge of modern genetics... So we all CAN'T have same physical traits in actual sense...

[/b]

Nice, spot on! I seem to tow along this line of thought...

1 Like

Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by freecocoa(f): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
SirStevoe:

*Modified*

[/b]
This didn't answer the question.

How does Variation turn a Hispanic man Caucasian?

Did they bible say anything about variation? So he divided them down to tribes and assigned location to them? Why has Variation never turned a black man white since after the time of naoh and babel?
Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by thorpido(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
"could've" speculation.

Slightly is the world, please how does inbreeding make a black man have an Asian baby? How also can the environment make this possible?
Black man?I don't see anywhere in the bible where it was said that Adam and Eve were 'black'.
The only variation has to be genetic alterations over time.
Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by freecocoa(f): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
thorpido:
Black man?I don't see anywhere in the bible where it was said that Adam and Eve were 'black'.
The only variation has to be genetic alterations over time.
Do you even understand my question? I gave an instance, there are different people of the world, you have the black, the whites, Hispanic, etc.

I'm asking, how is variation and genetic alterations result in this?
Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by thorpido(m): 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Do you even understand my question? I gave an instance, there are different people of the world, you have the black, the whites, Hispanic, etc.

I'm asking, how is variation and genetic alterations result in this?
I understand your question but i thought you meant Adam and Eve were black from the instance you gave.
Well,the bible doesn't give finite details about how people grew into different nations but the bible does tell us people were scattered and formed different nations.
Genetics shows there can be mutations/transformations over time.That's the explanations available for now.
Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by freecocoa(f): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
thorpido:
I understand your question but i thought you meant Adam and Eve were black from the instance you gave.
Well,the bible doesn't give finite details about how people grew into different nations but the bible does tell us people were scattered and formed different nations.
Genetics shows there can be mutations/transformations over time.That's the explanations available for now.
For now, the bible is open to modification that is. Thanks for trying atleast, it's clear the bible doesn't have an answer to the question.
Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by Iyineda(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
SirStevoe:

*Modified*

[/b]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Can't believe what I just read. Such balderdash...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by thorpido(m): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2015
freecocoa:
For now, the bible is open to modification that is. Thanks for trying atleast, it's clear the bible doesn't have an answer to the question.
No,the bible is not open to modification.It's not changing.Research is what is ongoing.

1 Like

Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by plaetton: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
emrain:

In as much as this is supposed to be a joke, I do take exceptions when folks ignore simple grades school biology and acheological evidence to brainwash themselves just to suit a preferred belief system.

I already knew from grade school that the first human life arose from Africa, south eastern Africa, to be precise.
There are tons of indisputable acheological and scientific evidence that support this.

For Anyone who may have skipped school on the day that it was taught in class, let me do you all the favor to rehash it.
HUMAN LIFE DID NOT EVER EVER EVER BEGIN IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Is that clear enough? undecided

Second lesson is on simple genetic biology, which I am guessing most of you skipped while it was being taught in school.
Here I go again.
All HUMAN RACES DESCENDED FROM THE BLACK RACE.
BLACK DID NOT EMERGE FROM ANY OTHER RACE.

It is genetically impossible to mutate from white skin to black skin. The reverse, mutation from black skin to white skin is what is obtained in nature.

Therefore, if Noah was as white as snow, according to the bible, then it is BIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for the black race to have descended from Noah.

Third lesson for today, the flood event, even if historical, occurred 10,000 yrs ago, at the end of the last Ice Age in the Northern Hemisphere, when perhaps melting ice glaciers flooded parts of the Northern Hemisphere.

Yoruba culture alone is more than 11,000 yrs old.
Humans, black skinned humans walked the Earth 200,000 yrs ago.

Why is it deemed extremely necessary for black people to deny known history, deny known biological science, deny clear archeological evidence, just so that he/she can fit himself inside the myths and legends of stone age middle easterners?
Why why?

C'mon people
This is 2015, a post enlightenment era.
Are you people permanently stuck in a time warp?
Are you the people that time forgot?

If you missed some essential lessons in school, then simply avail yourself of the unlimited information on the Internet.

No other generation before us had as much access to free knowledge and information as this generation.
There is no excuse to remain ignorant.

Lastly,
The bible is NOT A BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE.
It is a book of myths and legends upon which the religious FAITH of one particular tribe ( certainly not your tribe angry) of humans are anchored.

SUNDAY SCHOOL IS NOT SCHOOL.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
plaetton:

In as much as this is supposed to be a joke, I do take exceptions when folks ignore simple grades school biology and acheological evidence to brainwash themselves just to suit a preferred belief system.

I already knew from grade school that the first human life arose from Africa, south eastern Africa, to be precise.
There are tons of indisputable acheological and scientific evidence that support this.

For Anyone who may skipped school on the day that it was taught in class, let me do you all the favor to rehash it.
HUMAN LIFE DID NOT EVER EVER EVER BEGIN IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Is that clear enough? undecided

Second lesson is on simple genetic biology, which I am guessing most of you skipped while it was being taught in school.
Here I go again.
All HUMAN RACES DESCENDED FROM THE BLACK RACE.
BLACK DID NOT EMERGE FROM ANY OTHER RACE.
It is genetically impossible to mutate from white skin to black skin. The reverse, mutation from black skin to white skin is what is obtained in nature.

Therefore, if Noah was as white as snow, according to the bible, then it is BIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for the black race to have descended from Noah.

Third lesson for today, the fload event, even if historical, occurred 10,000 yrs ago, at the end of the last Ice Age in the Northern Hemisphere, when perhaps melting ice glaciers flooded parts of the Northern Hemisphere.

Yoruba culture alone is more than 11,000 yrs old.
Humans, black skinned humans walked the Earth 200,000 yrs ago.

Why is it deemed extremely necessary for black people to deny known history, deny known biological science, deny clear acheological evidence, just so that he/she can fit himself inside the myths and legends of stone age middle easterners?
Why why?

C'mon people
This is 2015, a post enlightenment era.
Are you people permanently stuck in a time warp?
Are you the people that time forgot?

If you missed some essential lessons in school, then avail yourself of unlimited information on the Internet.
No other generation before us had as much access to free knowledge and information as this generation.
There is no excuse to remain ignorant.

Lastly,
The bible is NOT A BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE.
It is a book myths and legends upon which the religious FAITH of one tribe ( certainly not your tribe) of humans are anchored.

SUNDAY SCHOOL IS NOT SCHOOL.

Until I read or stumble on a reasonable history of the orijin origin of man, all this bs will continue to be a joke.
Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
Well, if you seek a religious response, you won't get any logical or sensible one. So here is my plain explanation.

Genetics
Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=16pt] WHO CREATED MAN?
WHAT IS ITS/HIS/HER REASONS

WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THIS CREATOR TODAY?
WHY ARE THE SUPPOSED ORIGINAL HUMANS (BLACKS) DIEING OF STARVATION, WHILE THEIR COUNTERFEIT (whites) DIE OF OVER FEEDING?

[/size]
Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by hahn(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
emrain:
[size=16pt] WHO CREATED MAN?
WHAT IS ITS/HIS/HER REASONS

WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THIS CREATOR TODAY?
WHY ARE THE SUPPOSED ORIGINAL HUMANS (BLACKS) DIEING OF STARVATION, WHILE THEIR COUNTERFEIT (whites) DIE OF OVER FEEDING?

[/size]

Good question?
Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by plaetton: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
emrain:

Until I read or stumble on a reasonable history of the orijin origin of man, all this bs will continue to be a joke.

Isn't it funny, ironic and rather sad though that only you, a black African, among all other races of humans, deny the African origins of human life,
A fact that all white, all Asians, All middle easterners even acknowledge as a scientific and historical fact ?. shocked undecided
What a sad one .

Well, then , you are the shinning example of effects of cultural genocide, the main reason why we are here to fight and mock Lethal Mythologies.

5 Likes

Re: The Bible And The Human Race. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
plaetton:

Isn't it funny, ironic and rather sad though that only you, a black African, among all other races of humans, deny the African origins of human life,
A fact that all white, all Asians, All middle easterners even acknowledge as a scientific and historical fact ?. shocked undecided
What a sad one .

Well, then , you are the shinning example of effects of cultural genocide, the main reason why we are here to fight and mock Lethal Mythologies.

And who said I accept any of the history of the origin of man so far?

None makes a simple sense till date.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare On Tithes / People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? / God Vs Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.