Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Obtain Your Msc In Management In France - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Obtain Your Msc In Management In France (640 Views)

Msc In Software Engineering - Full Scholarship/15 Positions Available! / Obtain Your M.sc. In France (scholarship Available & Visa Assistance) / Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obtain Your Msc In Management In France by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2012
First of all, the issue is this: you can apply to a school and be granted admission but how about applying for study visa which is also long term stay visa? For prospective students who want to obtain a qualitative tutelage in their MSc programme, France is a better destination for the 2012/2013 academic session. But I strongly advice you to avail yourself of the opportunity to go for your MSc in France; if you have a BSc already in any of the Management courses. Bear in mind that some so-called educational consultants or agents as fondly called, don't give prospective students wise counsel and they often swindle and dwindle students and make do with their psyche as they wish becuse of lack of insight. My dear pals you have to pose several query for good minds to make inputs. Before you have a particular destination in mind you must have deemed fit or suitable for studies; there are two things you have to look out for: that is the standard of living and the cost of living in that particular country. these two things will give you an in-depth grasp of what to do. I am a private educational consultant and I have agreements with and links to some schools abroad especially in Europe. I will help you to get what you want. Just reach me through my direct line: +2348183517066 or benson.studyinfo@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Get Usa Admission And I-20 For just( Xx,Bleep Naira) / Professional MBA Project Writing/editing Services / Project Or Thesis Or Dissertation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.