Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,662 members, 7,959,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words (3270 Views)

Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / Adeboye With Obj, Ogd; Tb Joshua With Atta Mills. The Fruit Speaks Louder / Pictures About I'slam Speak Louder Than Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2012
Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2012

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2012
this is great did i inspire you with all my pictures i posted this is wonderful
Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2012
hope you like the warning pictures

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2012
spiritaul darkness

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2012

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2012

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2012
world tomorrow program

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2012

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2012
there is hope

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2012
crossman9:

there is hope

Nice one !!

You said you tried my msn and it did not work.

My mistake , it is actually[b]b3headed@hotmail.co.uk[/b] and not b3headed@hotmail.com

Please try again.
Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2012
the lord is coming

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by Goshen360(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2012
Two of una dey show una self abi, lol. Just saying hi to both of you. Nice work. I love tomorrow's world here in the states also. Nice work to Frosbel and crossman9.
Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2012
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
John 5:8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2012
i belong to this church in my mind grin the living church of God christ is my master

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2012
there is power in the word read it you would be shocked into shape go live it is shocking

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2012
free at no cost if false preachers had there way it would cost you for the kingdom

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2012
(goshen360)are you a member of christ embassy

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by buzugee(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2012
frosbel i see you are still peddling the image of that white jesus. you self hating charlatan. just because the white man has blessed you with giro and housing benefit you feel you have to worship him. well thats idolatry
Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2012
did get my mail tongue

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2012
What are you talking about God is not white nor is he black nor is he yellow he is a spirit you are a racist and to be honest the bible expressly forbids this

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by Goshen360(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2012
@ crossman9, I belong to Jesus Christ. I am NOT a member of Christ embassy. I love the pictures of power in the word of God and the bible as Anti virus to false teachers/prophets anyway.
Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by buzugee(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2012
crossman9:

What are you talking about God is not white nor is he black nor is he yellow he is a spirit you are a racist and to be honest the bible expressly forbids this
daniels 7 vs 9, revelations 1 vs 9-13. The messiah was a black man in the flesh
Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2012
buzugee:

daniels 7 vs 9, revelations 1 vs 9-13. The messiah was a black man in the flesh

So what is more important to you , my false prophet 'friend' , is not the salvation of the human race but whether Jesus Christ was a black man or not.

Go hang out with you racist friends !! cheesy
Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2012
(buzugee) ok time for school "Buzz Light Year" I won't toy around with things when it comes to the word of God?

We are told not to even concern ourselves with such things as race and genealogies and I am a true descendent of father Abraham of the tribe of Ephraim but to point out to you Jesus was a Semite and they are of the “White Race” and yes we have some black Jews today and Moses wife was black and there was many in the bible who had dark skin but it is very clear the claims your group makes are not based on the bible?

But don't be simple when taking about scripture and history taking them out of context some of your claims are baseless and only the very ignorant people with the word would make these mistakes which they have made.

but I can understand why you come to your conclusions

Like you claim the virgin birth did not happen well your right about the passage there and the word is “Alma” means “Young Woman” and “Betulah” means “Virgin”, but tradition would have made the "young woman" a virgin.

as I agree with your understanding of the Hebrew language there but the virgin birth did take place?

Do you speak Hebrew or read it? If you do read the Tanakh it’s the canon scripture called the Masoretic Text.

יד לָכֵן יִתֵּן אֲדֹנָי הוּא, לָכֶם--אוֹת: הִנֵּה הָעַלְמָה, הָרָה וְיֹלֶדֶת בֵּן, וְקָרָאת שְׁמוֹ, עִמָּנוּ אֵל. 14
Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign: behold, the young woman shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

I would wipe the floor with you if I was to debate scripture with you but I am on another mission to wipe the floor with Christ embassy gowns first as they destroyed my life it is pay back with truth please read your bible and don’t play the fool?

what i am saying i say with love i know your older in your 60s bless you

but age does not always bring wisdom only in the word will you find this read it please?

There is more scripture in the bible that prove there was a virgin birth not like your single minded group claims

(NIV) Hebrews 7:3 Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever.

Did you notice Without father or mother, “like the Son of God”

Case closed you need to read the book you claim to love and not just some sound bites from half-baked silly people who hold not a grain of truth in them.

2 Timothy 2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction.

(KJV) 1 Timothy 1:3 As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
(KJV) 1 Timothy 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
(KJV) 1 Timothy 1:5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

(KJV) 1 Timothy 1:6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;

(KJV) 1 Timothy 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

(KJV) 2 Timothy 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Leviticus 26:23 " 'If in spite of these things you do not accept my correction but continue to be hostile toward me,

Proverbs 5:12 You will say, "How I hated discipline! How my heart spurned correction!

Proverbs 9:7 "Whoever corrects a mocker invites insult; whoever rebukes a wicked man incurs abuse.

Proverbs 10:17 He who heeds discipline shows the way to life, but whoever ignores correction leads others astray.

Proverbs 12:1Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is silly.

Proverbs 13:18 He who ignores discipline comes to poverty and shame, but whoever heeds correction is honored.

Proverbs 15:10 Stern discipline awaits him who leaves the path; he who hates correction will die.

Proverbs 15:12 A mocker resents correction; he will not consult the wise.

Proverbs 15:32 He who ignores discipline despises himself, but whoever heeds correction gains understanding.

Job 34:31 Surely it is meet to be said unto God, I have borne chastisement, I will not offend any more:

Psalm 94:10 He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know?

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2012
hope you love this  grin grin grin grin

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by buzugee(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2012
crossman9:

(buzugee) ok time for school "Buzz Light Year" I won't toy around with things when it comes to the word of God?

We are told not to even concern ourselves with such things as race and genealogies and I am a true descendent of father Abraham of the tribe of Ephraim but to point out to you Jesus was a Semite and they are of the “White Race” and yes we have some black Jews today and Moses wife was black and there was many in the bible who had dark skin but it is very clear the claims your group makes are not based on the bible?

But don't be simple when taking about scripture and history taking them out of context some of your claims are baseless and only the very ignorant people with the word would make these mistakes which they have made.

but I can understand why you come to your conclusions

Like you claim the virgin birth did not happen well your right about the passage there and the word is “Alma” means “Young Woman” and “Betulah” means “Virgin”, but tradition would have made the "young woman" a virgin.

as I agree with your understanding of the Hebrew language there but the virgin birth did take place?

Do you speak Hebrew or read it? If you do read the Tanakh it’s the canon scripture called the Masoretic Text.

I would wipe the floor with you if I was to debate scripture with you but I am on another mission to wipe the floor with Christ embassy gowns first as they destroyed my life it is pay back with truth please read your bible and don’t play the fool?

what i am saying i say with love i know your older in your 60s bless you

but age does not always bring wisdom only in the word will you find this read it please?

There is more scripture in the bible that prove there was a virgin birth not like your single minded group claims

(NIV) Hebrews 7:3 Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever.

Did you notice Without father or mother, “like the Son of God”

Case closed you need to read the book you claim to love and not just some sound bites from half-baked silly people who hold not a grain of truth in them.

2 Timothy 2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction.

(KJV) 1 Timothy 1:3 As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
(KJV) 1 Timothy 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
(KJV) 1 Timothy 1:5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

(KJV) 1 Timothy 1:6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;

(KJV) 1 Timothy 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

(KJV) 2 Timothy 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Leviticus 26:23 " 'If in spite of these things you do not accept my correction but continue to be hostile toward me,

Proverbs 5:12 You will say, "How I hated discipline! How my heart spurned correction!

Proverbs 9:7 "Whoever corrects a mocker invites insult; whoever rebukes a wicked man incurs abuse.

Proverbs 10:17 He who heeds discipline shows the way to life, but whoever ignores correction leads others astray.

Proverbs 12:1Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is silly.

Proverbs 13:18 He who ignores discipline comes to poverty and shame, but whoever heeds correction is honored.

Proverbs 15:10 Stern discipline awaits him who leaves the path; he who hates correction will die.

Proverbs 15:12 A mocker resents correction; he will not consult the wise.

Proverbs 15:32 He who ignores discipline despises himself, but whoever heeds correction gains understanding.

Job 34:31 Surely it is meet to be said unto God, I have borne chastisement, I will not offend any more:

Psalm 94:10 He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know?

absolute bollocks. first off it is SHEMITE and not SEMITE. i dont need to proceed further if you obviously dont even know the basics
Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2012
this is spell check here it could not  spell me the word “Betulah” which means “Virgin” right you still did not get the point? would you like me to prove you are in darkness regarding your thinking

you are wrong to thinking you are in the Gods only club?

he died on the cross to bring all men and woman and races to him

Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by buzugee(m): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2012
crossman9:

this is spell check here it could not  spell me the word “Betulah” which means “Virgin” right you still did not get the point? would you like me to prove you are in darkness regarding your thinking

you are wrong to thinking you are in the Gods only club?

he died on the cross to bring all men and woman and races to him 
you dont know GOD if you are still peddling that image of cesare borgia, a murderer, as jesus. you dont know the lord. the lord specifically states in romans 9 vs 13 and malachi 1 vs 3   esau have i hated and jacob have i loved. he says when he returns this is what will happen to esau (edom) obadiah 1 vs 18. does this sound like he loves everyone ?
Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2012
(buzugee) ok time for school "Buzz Light Year"

come on skype

crossman2012

i will be respectful and don't use bad language absolute bollocks.

absolute bollocks. first off it is SHEMITE and not SEMITE.

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by crossman9(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2012
edomite are turks fact i can prove this from the histroy books

please lets have a real chat online like mature men that we should be please
Re: A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words by buzugee(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2012
crossman9:

edomite are turks fact i can prove this from the histroy books

please lets have a real chat online like mature men that we should be please
edomites are the offspring of esau who had red skin, very hairy, great hunter, outdoorsman, hates jacob (racism against black people), will conquer the fatness of the world by use of weaponry---does that sound like a turk ? or the white man ? wink

i am not going to convince you just as you are not going to convince me so skype is a waste of time

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS !!! Signs Of Endtime Appeared In The Sky NASA Confirmed It / Is Drinking Palm Wine A Sin Or Not? / What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.