Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Lets Close The Gap Between The Igbo And The Yoruba. Southern Nigeria Has Played The Fool For Far Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Close The Gap Between The Igbo And The Yoruba. Southern Nigeria Has Played The Fool For Far Too (914 Views)

Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Close The Gap Between The Igbo And The Yoruba. Southern Nigeria Has Played The Fool For Far Too by 1soul(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2012
The North controls power not by virtue of
superior intellect or ability, but by default as
beneficiary of the gap existing between the
Yoruba and the Igbo.  Thus, Yoruba and
Igbo need this accommodation for their
respective good, not as a favor to the
other.  The day that accommodation is
found, Nigeria's music will sound a different
and more pleasant note.

Okorie, attorney at law and member of the
editorial board of USAfrica Media Networks,
serves as Secretary-general, World Igbo
Congress.
Re: Lets Close The Gap Between The Igbo And The Yoruba. Southern Nigeria Has Played The Fool For Far Too by Afam4eva(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2012
Enough of this kind of topic abeg.
Re: Lets Close The Gap Between The Igbo And The Yoruba. Southern Nigeria Has Played The Fool For Far Too by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2012
[size=13pt]@Moderator, please enough of these stu_pid threads in the politics section.[/size] Why allow any tom, dick and harry to create one of these every other minute some cruel thought or meaningless babble waddles through their tiny minds?? This section is flooded with this nonsense on a daily basis now . . . what was the Tribalism section created for?
Re: Lets Close The Gap Between The Igbo And The Yoruba. Southern Nigeria Has Played The Fool For Far Too by houvest: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2012
Freedom of Speech please.
Re: Lets Close The Gap Between The Igbo And The Yoruba. Southern Nigeria Has Played The Fool For Far Too by Lasinoh: 3:28am On Feb 19, 2012
The North has nothing to do with your woes.
As you can see, they have theirs. . . ie BOKO HARAMADAN!!!! grin
Deal with yours. kiss

The gap between the Igbos and the Yorubas will forever grow wider as respectively volatile group that are INCAPABLE OF LOVING THEMSELVES not to mention others. Treachery is the only common denominator that unites both. I love it! Very entertaining. grin
Can you imagine going to war with a group of Yoruba and Igbo soldiers against any common enemy? They have none. They could not even unite against the North during the civil war. cheesy

They are their on Best ENEMIES and the WORST ONES TOO!!!

So sayeth the lord. . .for ever and ever.
Amen!!!! kiss

I pray they stay apart for ever o. Chinekee. You don't want those two as a unified force. Trust me. DOUBLE WHAMMY!
Abeg, Northern Nigeria. . save us from Yoruba and Igbo people o!!! I beg una!!!! cry

God forbid I say. . . make dem nor unite lai lai!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Snc: The Best Argument For One By Prof. Ayittey / Subsidy Probe: Oando, Zenon Others Cleared - Globalnews / Will You Vote For Senator Chris Ngige If He Comes 2015 And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.