Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nairaland Is Beautiful - We Can Make It More Beautiful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Beautiful - We Can Make It More Beautiful (622 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / YOU ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL Than You Think. An Experiment That Proves That... Enjoy / Nairaland Is More Lively Than Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Beautiful - We Can Make It More Beautiful by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2012
I have been a member of NL for the past, oh I have forgotten but for a good period of time. And I intend to see it shine continually the way it has always been.

I know forums like ours have definite colors and typical layers they stick to once lunched online.

But I think to make NL colourful and alluring to eyes of its teeming users I'd appreciate if the owner switches the conventional colour to something else that spells the Nigerian image while its typical layers and structures are still preserved,

itz just a thought!

I hope my constructive criticism will be aired and subsequently debated upon then. Opinion polls can save the day!

What do you think folks, especially Mr. Seun?

(1) (Reply)

Yess Oo! Up New Nairaland / @ Seun, Where Is The Preview Button? / ...so You Deleted My Thread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.