Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

"succeeding Successfully" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "succeeding Successfully" (712 Views)

Why People Are Succeeding More Than You In Career And Business / 10 Golden Rules In Safety To Work Successfully In Construction And Oil And Gas / The Unlikely Secret To Succeeding At Your First Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"succeeding Successfully" by kenny0071(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2007
Found our recently that success goes beyond academic qualification, professional qualification or intelligence whilst at school. The journey to success is a continual one at every stage, every year, month and day of life.
Wisdom, favour, opportunity, divine providence, relationships, skill, hard work, working wisely, personal effort all contribute to whether you are successful or not.
Not without a fight, a will, a strong determination, a refusal to compromise, a plan, a vision, a consistent, slow, gradual replication of that plan into tiny and small pieces to eventually bring up a picture, a painting that is lovely to behold and wonderful to see.
With the help of God, it is made easier, with one's personal effort it becomes surer, with the help of others, the distance to failure seems shorter.
I hope to get there. I know i will. I just hope to see you there as well

(1) (Reply)

do youu need A Writer? / Sap Bw Training, Please I Need Help. / Why Can't Nigeria Implement 7 - 8 HourS Workday Law ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.