Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child (322181 Views)

Beverly Osu Belongs To Illuminati / Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati / Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by iamdsam: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2013
Are they related? Ona don start ona rubbish post o
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
when many of these MBGN girls are more beautiful than the one above, why would anyone even care to vote for this one?!
if anyone wants to vote, they can do so right at the Silverbird website
http://silverbirdtv.com/votembgn/
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by pri3stess(f): 4:46am On Jul 24, 2013
Mtcheww una don start again.
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by thaoriginator: 7:20am On Jul 24, 2013
MRbrownJAY: with BS claims like the OPs, anyone can come up with silly theories like that, here is mine:

JESUS CHRIST
J=10 E=5 S=19 U=21 S=19 C=3 H=8 R=18 I=9 T=20

10+5+19+21+19+8+9+20= 111
18÷3= 6
111x6= 666

or better yet:
CEOMIKE
C=3 E=5 O=15 M=13 I=9 K=11 E=5

15-9= 6
11-5 = 6
(13x5)x3= 195; 1+9+5=15; 1+5= 6

666 AGAIN!!!!

better use your brain, OP.
O buoy take am easy oh! Abi you wan scatter ya head?
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by johnkelvin02: 1:03am On Aug 23, 2014
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN
WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR
FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO
AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY,WE MAKE
YOU FAME AND FAMOUS, TO ENSURE, YOU
LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT
matter WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU
LIVE IN.
from THE UNITED STATES down TO THE
MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE
BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.
BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT
A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE
BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO
WEEKS.
YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE
TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED
AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER
THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO
BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN
YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE.FOR
YOUR ONLINE REGISTERATION
VISIT:::illuminatiworldofrich@gmail.com
ILLUMINATI REGISTERATION OR CALL
+2349034412845 TODAY
THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION'S ARE NEEDED
NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
ADDRESS:
SEX:

Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by nmanma1(f): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2014
nairaman66: Baseless and groundless like GEJ and PEJ's brains!
u for used ur mama n papa brains!
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by nairaman66(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2014
nmanma1: u for used ur mama n papa brains!

Throw ur tantrums somewhere! I don't exchange words with gals of ur kind.
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by michelsmith45: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2014
If you couldn’t let them live in peace, at least let them die in peace. Why does every celebrity’s death have to blamed on illuminati sacrifices. Their lives are full of controversies and it doesn’t stop when they die.
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Weah96: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
So blue ivy is the same as Damien from The Omen? I'm sorry for Jay Z then. Better keep a cutlass nearby to decapitate the spawn of Satan when necessary.
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by FionaFlannagan: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2014
This is absurd.

Anyone can make formulas like that, blue ivy = euld yvi or whatever lucifer's daughter's name is, could be all made up. If there's hard evidence that lucifer's daughter is called that then I would believe in this illuminati.

My name is Fiona Felicity Flannagan. F is the 6th word in the alphabet so that means 666 and 666 is the devil's number right? So I'm part of the illuminati? NO

My niece is called Alicia Charlotte and A is the first letter of the alphabet and C is the third so that means 13 and 13 is also the devil's number right? Does that mean she's part of the Illuminati? NO.

Whitney Houston died because she was taking drugs, I saw the autopsy report online, she was on drugs the moment she got famous. Blue Ivy wasn't even born yet.
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2014
^^^sadly many people would rather create BS issues in order to feel better about themselves. when they dont succeed in life then they will say "others did succeed because they are part of some devilish sect", lol!

thats the same BS misconception about money rituals, witches and wizards, Harry Potter and what not. anyone who believe in this nonsense is just deluded.
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by IamDavidJames(m): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
MORE AND MORE FREE MUSIC & AUDIO DOWNLOAD AS WELL AS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS & GISTS KEEP FLOWING IN AT http://www.knrepublic.com YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS OUT ON OUR EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH GABRIEL AFOLAYAN & SEXY DJ BABYLYNN AND ALSO THE NEW KENNIS PRODUCER POSING WITH WIZKID, 2FACE AMONG OTHERS. FOR BEST EXPERIENCE, VIEW USING A LAPTOP, PC, ANDROID FONE OR SMARTPHONE. SEE YA THERE! wink

Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by ttby09: 1:58am On Jul 25, 2015
This is a great temple of the Illuminati were you find, riches, power and fame, are you a business man or woman,or do you want to become very rich wealthy,famous,influential,great and powerful in life? Do you want to bring your ex back If yes then join the illuminati kingdom now and get all you need in life so contact us now for more information on how you will be fully initiated into the illuminati temple and get all you need in life.So email:illuminatisecretalter666@yahoo.com or call Mr. David Cooper Sandy and join the Illuminati. It’s optional to join the most powerful secret society in the world,call Illuminattemple on +2348130184704,SO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD AND BE RICH, POWEFUL AND FAMOUS IN LIFE

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.