Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Horror Movies You Have Seen - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Horror Movies You Have Seen (1544 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? / Nigerian Horror Movies Are More Scary Than American Horror Movies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror Movies You Have Seen by funty(f): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2006
i watch horror movies alot and i want to know how much horror movies people see so like how many horror movies do you think you av seen and what are the tittles.has anyone seen House of wax?
Re: Horror Movies You Have Seen by Z4M4eva(f): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2006
I've seen loads. . .

The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Saw

Final Destination

House Of Wax

Mullholland Drive

The Descent

Underworld

and so on. . .
Re: Horror Movies You Have Seen by Free(f): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2006
i love horror movies
but i will say american horror movies dont scare me at all,

texas chain saw massacre
exoc of emily rose
night of the living dead
nightmare on elm street
pyscho
halloween
final destination
freddy vs jason
friday the 13th
etc,
Re: Horror Movies You Have Seen by Priscila(f): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2006
Anaconda
Ocean deep
The Hulk and many more
Whenever I watch horror movies I get nightmares. How do I cope?
Re: Horror Movies You Have Seen by Nnenna1(f): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2006
I love horror movies although I'm not really into the gore, zombie and serious bloodshed. I like atmospherical, creepy films that are dark and silent.

My favs:

The Omen
The Exorcist
The Ring
Rosemary's Baby
The Sixth Sense (Not really horror, but love the classic twist)
Frailty
The Others
Any Vincent Price movie
Blair Witch Project
Final Destination (Okay, this definitely has gore, but it's a good campy flick-the-lights-off fun movie).  grin
Re: Horror Movies You Have Seen by funty(f): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2006
wow u guys av seen alot. i avseen alot though since i was a kid till now but i can remember some like
13 ghosts
possessed
house of wax
saw
exorcism of emily Rose
ghost train
, and few others
Priscila:

Anaconda
Ocean deep
The Hulk and many more
Whenever I watch horror movies I get nightmares. How do I cope?

i've neva had a nightmare after watching an horror movie but at times, d day after i watch the film, wen i 'm taking my bath and i close my eyes to wash my fash, pictures of the film i watched the day before, usually run through my mind and i get scared and open my eyes like to make sure there is no ghosts in the bathroom with me.
if you get nightmares after watching horror movies, i think u should make sure you watch the film at noon and then try not to think about the film after watching it , do something fun after watching like dancing in ur sittingroom with ur friends or playing about to try and get the film off ur mind and wen u're about to sleep, u dontt have to think about all u did that day or u'll remember about the film so after playing, just go to bed with a smile on ur face ( that should work) wink wink wink
Re: Horror Movies You Have Seen by dynamite(f): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2006
nice tips funty.
most people av seen the exorcism of emily rose. i've seen
exor. of emily rose
possessed
saw
13 ghosts(quite old)
the exorcist
the devil's advocate(not that horror to me)
Re: Horror Movies You Have Seen by dynamite(f): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2006
i've also seen 'the ring'
Re: Horror Movies You Have Seen by Oracle(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2006
one very old one
EVIL DEAD 1&2
Re: Horror Movies You Have Seen by iice(f): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2006
I don't consider final destination or underworld horror movies actually, they r more like fantasy and thrillers 2 me that is, Nwayz i've seen exorcism of emily rose, the ring (japanese version) omen 1,2 & 3, poltergiest, the exorcist, the eye, not really big on the whole horror thing but i like movies like final destination and underworld or constantine, those r not scary they r fun lol
Re: Horror Movies You Have Seen by mike7184(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ocean deep
The Hulk
Re: Horror Movies You Have Seen by mutw(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
Lake Placid and
Evil dead 1 and 2
Re: Horror Movies You Have Seen by ria26: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2010
Walking Dead was my favorite movie that I had ever seen, and right now i m watching a horror show vampire diaries.
Re: Horror Movies You Have Seen by freecocoa(f): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2010
Nightmare on elm stree.Saw,jeepers creepers,dawn of the dead,house of wax,the ring,13 ghost(still a kid den)and so many more.
Re: Horror Movies You Have Seen by alenfort: 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2011
I have Seen below Horror Movies

1. Night Of The Living Dead
2. Psycho
3. Halloween
Re: Horror Movies You Have Seen by jacobadam: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2011
When it comes to entertainment, most of us consider films and movies as the best of it. As different people have different interests, similarly no 2 people could be exactly entertained by the same set of entertainment source. Audience have different attitudes towards movies, however I am among those audience who enjoy Horror movies the most. Although even the ordinary and daily intractable things starts looking weird and scary after watching the horror films, still it’s a fun and quite an entertainment. I would suggest movies like The Amityville Horror (2005), The Grudge (2004), The Mirrors (2008), The Messengers (2007) and  The Ring (2002) are more threatening,  shocked, !!

(1) (Reply)

See American Movies, Asian Movies Plus Tv Shows, Comedy Ect For Free / See The New Expendables 3 Movie Poster Featuring Obasanjo, Babangida & Buhari / Best Male/ Female Newscasters/ Presenters On Nigerian TV (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.