Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Will Contest For House Of Reps In 2015 – 9ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Contest For House Of Reps In 2015 – 9ice (558 Views)

Monalisa Chinda And Faithia Balogun Williams Dazzle For House Of Maliq / Toyin Aimakhu Dazzles For House Of Maliq / 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Contest For House Of Reps In 2015 – 9ice by suremic(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2012
Source: http:///eobyub

Musician, 9ice speaks on the success of his double album Bashorun Gaa and Versus released last december .He said the album has sold 8 million copies so far and the marketer gave him N50M . He also disclosed his desire to go into politics come 2015.

9ice said he is currently taking an online course in public administration at Capella university and once he completes it ,he will get a law degree because he is definitely going to contest in 2015 for house of Representative position .
“You know in naija they believe if you don’t go to school ,they believe you can’t govern,you can’t lead,so it has become a barrier,.this era you have to be educated.Politics has been in me since i was

Read more And Watch Video: http:///eobyub

(1) (Reply)

Drama, Comedy, Intrigues, Mark Star Quest / FACEBOOK Founder & C.E.O., Mark Zuckerberg is Worth $17.5 Billion / Over 2,000 (two Thousand) And Counting Birthday Wishes For Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.