Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Pawa 774: Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pawa 774: Are They Real? (19262 Views)

ACCION HR; Are They Real? / Jovago Called Me For An Interview Tomorrow 23rd December 2014,are They Real? / Help! Women N Children Advocacy Centre Invited Me 4 Training, Are They Real: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pawa 774: Are They Real? by loneytunes(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2012
I applied for customer service officer in PAWA 774 some months ago. Today, i got a mail from them saying i should reapply and pay #3000. Please did anybody else get the same mail?

Here's the mail sent to me:

You've been shortlisted!
Dear ,

Congratulations! You have been shortlisted to participate in the PAWA 774 recruitment process.

You will now be required to follow three steps in order to complete the PAWA 774 recruitment process, namely:

1. Visit the PAWA774 website to conclude your registration.

2. Take and pass a smart test (computer-based test).

3. Attend and pass a training program at the PAWA 774 training centre.

The information below is also available at www.PAWA774.com/careers for your convenience.

In order to conclude your registration, you will be required to pay a computer-based smart test processing fee in the sum of N3000 (three thousand naira only). This fee will allow you to register to take the smart test. Please go to any bank near you to obtain a PAWA774 Recruitment PIN via eTranzact.

Then, visit our website at www.PAWA774.com/careers and log in using your reference code. Use your PIN (from the bank) to get your test schedule date. Thereafter your mobile number becomes your UNIQUE ID to log on.

Please note that this invitation is not an offer of employment nor a guarantee of employment with PAWA 774.

For further enquiries please send an email to careers@pawa774.com.

Best regards
Folusho Odegbaike
HR Consultant
PAWA 774

Thanks.
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by Sagytarius(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
I got same too. buh, I cant tell if they are real or otherwise. I'll only do what they require and keep my fingers crossed.
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by akin33(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2012
I was duped in 2010 by same method of paying 4 medical test or employment process at Season plaza beside FRSC, Ojodu. By simple thinking, somebody that wnt 2 realy wnt 2 give u job will never ask u 4 a dine. Oyo State gvment also sold employment form in 2007 at 1700 each, till now more than 2million people have nt recieved employment letter. I advice u nt 2 fall mugun.
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by thebrideng(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2012
Why now? Where do they expect someone looking for job to get #3000? They are thieves, don't fall for them
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2012
There are so many corporate scams nowadays. And also many scams that look so real.
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by tatosh: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2012
Its a big scam I can't believe ure even considering it
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by gulfer: 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2012
A serious / in-business company will never tell you to pay anything as mobilization. Be wary and wise.
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by aglomar: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2012
Scammers at work. My boss also  received a text message that he won 1 mil in d Glo promo which turnd out false when he visited their office.
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by kbdrim(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
what is PAWA 774
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by wowo2: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2012
Sagytarius:

I got same too. buh, I cant tell if they are real or otherwise. I'll only do what they require and keep my fingers crossed.

I suspect you, how come you have just 1 post ever on nairaland and it is to urge someone else to part with money.

Na wa for u o

1 Like

Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by ochukzey: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
I received the same email just confused dnt know if they are real
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by Atigba: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2012
Scamers Beware?
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by Ignatio(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
I got same mail too. But fu*k them I'm not paying a dime to them.
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by FabulousAutos(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2012
You don't even need to ask. They are scammers. I wonder how many job seekers who has fallen mugu to them.
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by mojounited(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2012
Scam alert! Run as fast and far as your legs can carry you shocked
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by ceejayluv(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
Scaaaaaammmm!!!
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by saibuhari(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2012
Scammers on rampage. Run for your dear life and dont look back lest you become bag of salt. Run, Run, Run and Keep Running.

1 Like

Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by mrkels(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2012
O boy i got the mail o but the 3k come tire me, them nor well>>>>>
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by mrkels(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
O  boy i got the mail o but the 3k come tire me, them nor well>>>>>
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2012
kbdrim:

what is PAWA 774

PAWA 774 is a private sector-led initiative to deploy 10MW of clean, renewable energy power plants to each of the 774 local government areas in Nigeria.

Their full name is Providing Alternative Water to All. Their website is: www.PAWA774.com

What baffles me however is that they are requesting for money from interested applicants. This is fraud and NDE together with EFCC needs to be called in.
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by nnacent(m): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2012
Pls o! This is scam. I recievd d mail and replied dem addresing dem as criminals. I am also suspectin sagytarius whose post subtly encourages pple 2 fall 4 d scam.
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by andyanders: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2012
Clean and clear fraud. If they get people like you 1,000, they will smile to the bank with N3Million naira. With a million applicant, that is enough to buy him a home in Hawaii, period. If EFCC fails to get them before they relocate.
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by Limaoscar: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2012
Don't give them a dime!

It's a Fraud!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by Wilfredng: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2012
andyanders:

Clean and clear fraud. If they get people like you 1,000, they will smile to the bank with N3Million naira. With a million applicant, that is enough to buy him a home in Hawaii, period. If EFCC fails to get them before they relocate.

Most definitely fraud. Every rub.bish faked company think they can deceive Nigerians in the name of employment. It is not their fault. It is our govt.
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by Wilfredng: 12:43am On Feb 21, 2012
Obinoscopy:

PAWA 774 is a private sector-led initiative to deploy 10MW of clean, renewable energy power plants to each of the 774 local government areas in Nigeria.

Their full name is Providing Alternative Water to All. Their website is: www.PAWA774.com

What baffles me however is that they are requesting for money from interested applicants. This is fraud and NDE together with EFCC needs to be called in.

Whatever they are called does not mean anything any longer, what matters is NOT to fall victim!
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by TomFord: 12:53am On Feb 21, 2012
Laughing at all the comments.
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by linearity: 1:20am On Feb 21, 2012
It appear to be legit, Though I am not asking anyone to part with $3k before doing their own research,

This is the company's contact from their website, why not give them a call or better still pay a visit or if you are in any of these places; ask someone to visit them, walk into the office, ask the receptionist one or two questions, I believe they will be more than happy to answer your question.

Though personally, even if it legit, I will never pay a fee or anything to a company that intend to employ me.

!!!!

PROPOSED PERMANENT SITE
PAWA 774
1 PAWA Avenue
Technology Village
Laje Road, Ondo
Ondo State
NIGERIA

LAGOS LIAISON OFFICE
58 Raymond Njoku Street
SW Ikoyi, Lagos
NIGERIA

ABUJA LIAISON OFFICE
1 Abdou Diof Street
Off Kwame Nkrumah Crescent
Asokoro, Abuja FCT
NIGERIA

Call us at:
Tel: 0700 PAWA774
Tel: 0700 PAWANOW
Fax: 0700 PAWANGR

!!!!
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by eosho: 1:58am On Feb 21, 2012
well i can tell you the person that built thier website did them some dis service, even if they are true to what they say they are, they website looks crappy[personal opinion], like my fellow NIGERIANS WOULD SAY : shocked shine your eye shocked
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by Isk(f): 5:40am On Feb 21, 2012
Pawa is a legit company and etranzact is their servicing company. So, i'm sure the msg is legit bt asking pple to pay so mch 2 write a test(which only a few wil pass)is just wrong. Anyhw,if u stil doubt the authenticity of d msg,u cn always contact them.
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by chrishenzo: 6:14am On Feb 21, 2012
I think it is high time the authorities start arresting any company that wants its job applicants to pay before interview or test. Even if the company is legitimate, that method is a pure robbery. Someone should report the case to the authority.
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by ofala(m): 6:52am On Feb 21, 2012
With the massive media adverts they had used,many young unemployed folks would have paid these thieves, I hope EFCC isn't far
Re: Pawa 774: Are They Real? by nnacent(m): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2012
Pls o, dont be decieved. The same company is stil recruitin acordin 2 dia scrappy website. And they(indiginous company) want 2 power the whole nigeria (wat obasanjo, yaradua, jonathan have been struglin wit) as a pilot project. And they need workers from all d LGAs in Nigeria (greater sample space of mugus). Have u tot about dia biz model? Where do dey hope 2 get dia return on investment 4rm? Wit dis kind of laudable project of theirs why is Berth Nnaji not mentionin dia name as one of d IPPs dat wil aid his power reforms? I bet d only busines this people hav is d ilegitimate biz of duping. BE WARNED!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Know Anything About Cflead? / First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today / MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.