Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Stagger Kerosene Manual - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Stagger Kerosene Manual (811 Views)

Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove / Stagger Pls Read. / Starting A Kerosene Wholesale/retail Distribution Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stagger Kerosene Manual by idtiwo: 2:21am On Feb 21, 2012
Pls can someone help me with stagger kerosene biz manual book.I want to buy it.I av sent text to the no he gave out on this forum but no response from him.I have posted my email address idowutee@yahoo.co.uk for him to send details to me still no response from him.Pls can any body help me with the soft copy of the manual?
Stagger,if you are reading this pls get in touch.Its urgent.I need the book
Re: Stagger Kerosene Manual by stagger: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2012
idtiwo:

Pls can someone help me with stagger kerosene biz manual book.I want to buy it.I av sent text to the no he gave out on this forum but no response from him.I have posted my email address idowutee@yahoo.co.uk for him to send details to me still no response from him.Pls can any body help me with the soft copy of the manual?
Stagger,if you are reading this pls get in touch.Its urgent.I need the book

So the best way is to buy MY intellectual property from another person? I am a busy person. Throughout last week, I was in at least 8 different states. Now you have put up your email, I will reply you.

But you should not attempt to buy my product from another person; my lawyers are always on standby to handle such violations of intellectual property laws.
Re: Stagger Kerosene Manual by BBM: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2012
Stagger bro i need the kerosine manual too, franky2system@yahoo.com. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Quail Eggs / Make Money By Creating Bootable Usb Drive For Others / Fueless And Noiseless Gen. (inverter) At A Very Affordable Price!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.