Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II (9773 Views)

Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report / Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) / Igbo Leaders Reject Okurounmu National Conference Panel’s Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by worm(f): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2012
I am sure oracles are being consulted over this and so many people will die for this. SMH
Igbos can kill for anything cheesy
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by CArt(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2012
Winnerslfc:

I quite agree with Uwazuruike. That is not done.
I think Ojukwu's son is dealing selfishly.
Na today?
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by xavier3g(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2012
worm:

I am sure oracles are being consulted over this and so many people will die for this. SMH
Igbos can kill for anything cheesy

And thunder can fire your black ynash!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by seedord247(m): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2012
xavier3g:

And thunder can fire your black ynash!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

no be true she dey yawn

Una go just dey die of stupidity. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2012
So, let me play devil's advocate really quick. . . . .

If Biafra had succeeded, and Ojukwu had become Leader (lets be real we know he would have been there for life---- deny it if you want na your wahala be that) is it safe to say that his son would have been scheming to take over or that daddy would have put him there as his replacement a la awon Kim Jung Il and co?  undecided
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by NorthSharp(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2012
namfav:

what did you expect? typical ibos

@ namfav and other Northern brothers & sisters; I think we would be better off REPLYING to tribal bigotry than STARTING it ourselves; that would be more typical of our culture and character, and would give us the MORAL HIGH GROUND, ko ya kuka gani?
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by xavier3g(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2012
seedord247:

no be true she dey yawn

Una go just dey die of stupidity. tongue lipsrsealed

Yup, na true she dey YAWN tongue tongue tongue

Make una try go school, before una come Nairaland O!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by BigBenoski(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

Oh yeah, they are it again! sometimes i feel pity for the igbos. . . .wish I could help make life easier. Soon as they clear one shameful act, two more drop in. . . and its ususally from their leadership. They are divided. That Ezeship and Kingship system installed on them by Britain is not good for them. Igbo need a new brand. . . go back to how you used to be, no central leadership. It worked for you for centuries. . . until oyibo come dabaru everything and you have been problem since.
do u know how 'uneducated' u sound?
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by baslone: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2012
Ralph Uwazuruike, Rommy Ezeonwuka, Igwe Kenneth Orizu III

Whats with all these "slave" names?
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by BigBenoski(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2012
moremi2008:

Even Nigerians that had nothing against Igbos will find them extremely annoying once they arrive on Nairaland. I have never seen a more vicious, stubborn and uneducated swarm of tribalists in my life! It's like the Biafran War emptied their skulls of all cognitive function! Always arguing about irrelevant nonsense and claiming superiority when their cities and villages are no better (largely worse) than the rest of the Nigerian South.  They don tire me oh!
 yea, so 'uneducated' that ur government refer to them as 'technocrats' . I just de laf.
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by southwark: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2012
What is ike eba ? means Bowl of eba(Garri)
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by favouredjb(f): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2012
^^^ ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by Okijajuju1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
kingoflag:

So, let me play devil's advocate really quick. . . . .

If Biafra had succeeded, and Ojukwu had become Leader (lets be real we know he would have been there for life---- deny it if you want na your wahala be that) is it safe to say that his son would have been scheming to take over or that daddy would have put him there as his replacement a la awon Kim Jung Il and co?  undecided

You know what, you have picked on a very interesting angle to this story.

Thats exactly what would have happened, or Ralph Uwazuruike would have started an opposition movement to topple the Odimegwu family from government. Ojukwu would have ruled for up to 20 years before even considering elections to hand over to himself. This just goes to show you the mentality of that dead Ivoriean coward.

ANYWAYS!! Ojukwus son is the new IKEMBA II or Nne mpki, Ome ka Nna ya 1 of Nnewi, and the heir apparent to Biancas pussiie.

Haters can die.

- BOW to me you Biafran cuck-suckers

ALL HAIL THE NEW EZE GburuGburu II, IKEMBA II of Nne Mpki, Ome ka Nna ya 1 of Nnewi, Odimegwu Ojukwu Jnr.
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by Jisunpack: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2012
Alarji sai da bode wuta!! Gara ka aza masu wuta kan su azo maka. Ba sassauci cool

NorthSharp:

@ namfav and other Northern brothers & sisters; I think we would be better off REPLYING to tribal bigotry than STARTING it ourselves; that would be more typical of our culture and character, and would give us the MORAL HIGH GROUND, ko ya kuka gani?

Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by emmatok(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2012
Okija_juju:

Thats exactly what would have happened, or Ralph Uwazuruike would have started an opposition movement to topple the Odimegwu family from government. Ojukwu would have ruled for up to 20 years before even considering elections to hand over to himself. This just goes to show you the mentality of that dead Ivoriean coward.

ANYWAYS!! Ojukwus son is the new IKEMBA II or Nne mpki, Ome ka Nna ya 1 of Nnewi, and the heir apparent to Biancas pussiie.

Haters can die.

ALL HAIL THE NEW EZE GburuGburu II, IKEMBA II of Nne Mpki, Ome ka Nna ya 1 of Nnewi, Odimegwu Ojukwu Jnr.

LWKMD.

Nairaland no go kill person o o .
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by DerideGull(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2012
Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Jr is not the first son of his father. He can not even inherit his father’s house in Umudim Nnewi talk less of be crowned Ikemba II of Nnewi.
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by DerideGull(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2012
There are real nincompoops on this forum that should be forgiven for having silly thoughts that Igbo and other egalitarian groups in Biafra are mirror images of dumb-ass groups that populated Nigeria. It is foolhardy to insinuate Ojukwu would have ruled .

It is very good to know that many loudmouths are still oblivious to socio-political content of Ndigbo. The same Ojukwu lost Nnewi senatorial election to an obscure medical practitioner who resided at Owerri.
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by ekwynwa: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2012
moremi2008:

LOL!!!! There must be a special factory in Ibo villages were they manufacture people like this!

One down, many more to go…….village jesters

namfav:

even ikemba of mars?

Lol! ewu nama tongue
Way to go…. enumerate more cool
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2012
ekwy nwa:

Some clownish ofemanus cannot breathe nor function for a day without coming to Igbo thread to publicly display their unequalled stupidity. embarassed
chai wetin man no go see. One of such clowns is even proffering solution to Igbos on kingship; hun talk of a drowning man helping a wanderer by the bank of a river how possible is that
These buffoons always avoid threads that ve to do with their people, they play  ostrich to threads like this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-874831.64.html#msg10235769
They should go and help their hunger ravaged people rubbish sad Physician heal thyself
@ Topic everything is not politics, just like OnlyTruth said,  Emeka jnr can be Ikemba of anywhere, Ikemba of Lagos, Kaduna, Asorock, Enugu America self , anybody can be Ikemaba of anywhere but there is only one IKEMBA NNEWI
so no cause for alarm grin

Ekwy,Igbo tulu inu wee si na onye ana ekili-ekili adiro mma ikpo ntu!
Negodi ndi gi na fa na ako onu ! Ndi ima na agboro fa bu agboro abulu onu!
Biko,ejim chukwu ayo gi,asazina ndia okwu! Maka na obu nwanyi Igbo ka ibu! Ndia bu o ji onu alu uno enu! Fa enwero ugwu,agugu isi,amamife ma obu ako na uche!
Biko,emebozina onwe maka na icholu isa ndia okwu!
Fa na ewulu Umuigbo anyaukwu!
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by kunyeo(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2012
It baffles every time.Why do igbos love this ezehood so much considering the fact that Igbo culture not such.
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by ekwynwa: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Ekwy,Igbo tulu inu wee si na onye ana ekili-ekili adiro mma ikpo ntu!
Negodi ndi gi na fa na ako onu ! Ndi ima na agboro fa bu agboro abulu onu!
Biko,ejim chukwu ayo gi,asazina ndia okwu! Maka na obu nwanyi Igbo ka ibu! Ndia bu o ji onu alu uno enu! Fa enwero ugwu,agugu isi,amamife ma obu ako na uche!
Biko,emebozina onwe maka na icholu isa ndia okwu!
Fa na ewulu Umuigbo anyaukwu!

nna m dalu

a ma mu fa ofuma, agulu mu akwukwo na lagos, gba fa nkiti grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by ekwynwa: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2012
Okija_juju:

Haters can die.

you are now the official NL Hater
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2012
kunyeo:

It baffles every time.Why do igbos love this ezehood so much considering the fact that Igbo culture not such.

Read the topic and then read your post once more and tell me with every honesty that you didnt come here to hate,bash and keep in-line with what your folks are doing here! A leopard will never ever change his color!
your comments alone have painted ur pix vividly for me to see!
Join the queue!
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by EkoIle1: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2012
Ibo people and their silly everyday drama sef. You people no dey taya with your comedy acts, lmao.
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by Okijajuju1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Read the topic and then read your post once more and tell me with every honesty that you didnt come here to hate,bash and keep in-line with what your folks are doing here! A leopard will never ever change his color!
your comments alone have painted ur pix vividly for me to see!
Join the queue!

Why are you vexing. An article was posted and people react to it as they feel so whats ur beef? or are you saying the article is falsified or that Ojukwus son did not take his fathers title before his burial? i really do not get you at all. Ralph and Ojukwu jr. brought this on themselves. This has only brought to light how Igbos can do anything for a chieftancy title.

I weep for my people. Look at the attitude of the child of the man who wanted to be president of Biafra and tell me how Biafra would have looked under them.

Wether you accept or not, the kid is now an Ikemba. Now lets wait for his eze gburugburu title
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by mygee33(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2012
Can de son carry a knife
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2012
Okija_juju:

Why are you vexing. An article was posted and people react to it as they feel so whats ur beef? or are you saying the article is falsified or that Ojukwus son did not take his fathers title before his burial? i really do not get you at all. Ralph and Ojukwu jr. brought this on themselves. This has only brought to light how Igbos can do anything for a chieftancy title.

I weep for my people. Look at the attitude of the child of the man who wanted to be president of Biafra and tell me how Biafra would have looked under them.

Wether you accept or not, the kid is now an Ikemba. Now lets wait for his eze gburugburu title

Attention W.H.O.R.E !!
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by nduchucks: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2012
OnlytruthLies:

Everybody should calm down.
As long as the title was not confered by Igwe Kenneth Orizu III of Nnewi, the younger Ojukwu is in the same league as other COUNTLESS "Ikembas" in Igboland.
He may be Ikemba of Nawfia; I know of at least four other Ikembas from other automonous communities in Anambra state alone.

There is only ONE IKEMBA NNEWI.  

Eze NL Gburugburu, kedu? You, sir, are a shameless liar. We shall continue to call you out when you attempt to use your Eze title as a deceiving mechanism.  If the Ikemba II title confered to Ojukwu's son was not important as you'll have us believe, then the Igbo leaders who rejected the man as Ikemba II, must be cretins and outright mad.  My suspicion is that, you, Eze NL, are the mad and ignorant one.
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2012
moremi2008:

Even Nigerians that had nothing against Igbos will find them extremely annoying once they arrive on Nairaland. I have never seen a more vicious, stubborn and uneducated swarm of tribalists in my life! It's like the Biafran War emptied their skulls of all cognitive function! Always arguing about irrelevant nonsense and claiming superiority when their cities and villages are no better (largely worse) than the rest of the Nigerian South.  They don tire me oh!

So spot on.

Everything you said especially the bolded. If they are not fighting Hausas, they are fighting Calabar, If they are not fighting middle belters they are fighting Yorubas

They must just come up with beef for some group
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by ektbear: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2012
Igbo threads are some of the most entertaining on NL.

Sitting here eating breakfast and also laughing my muthafucking asz off  grin cheesy grin

I like una well well cheesy
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by begwong: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2012
common title of ikemba igbos no want the soul of the deceasd to RIP, Oya,we go bring ojukwu jnr and turban him IKEMBA OF ZUNGERU,case closed.
**pops ogogoro and palmy**
Re: Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II by Rgp92: 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2012
ekt_bear:

Igbo threads are some of the most entertaining on NL.

Sitting here eating breakfast and also laughing my muthafucking asz off  grin cheesy grin

I like una well well cheesy

I know right? hahahah!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This / Senate Presidency/speakership: A Win-win For Yorubas / Police Begins Budget Padding Probe, Gets Three Versions Of Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.