Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words (6999 Views)

Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? / What Is The Definition Of A Religious Fanatic In Your Own Words And Are You One / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words by dsgirl: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2012
All of us,
Re: Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words by TestMan: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
gidiaffair.tumblr.com

I Guess we are all sinners

YOLO grin
Re: Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words by muyoto: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2012
" For all have sinned and fallen short of THE GLORY of GOD''
Re: Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words by yemboy1(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
Who is a sinner? A person who has not asked to be forgiven.
Re: Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 22, 2012
The Corrupt Nigerian leader!
Re: Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words by matooto: 1:49am On Feb 22, 2012
I am Chief; I know what is right but not always have the will power to do it. I trust that one day I would be opposite- a saint.
Re: Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words by Infomizer(m): 2:07am On Feb 22, 2012
elliottibanga:

An person's or group's idea of sin is relative to the particular belief structure that they subscribed to.

Hence there can be no universal Definition of a "Sinner" as one man's sinner is another man"s saint!   grin

Well said bro, Imma make it more subjective, A sinner is that person that knows he is a sinner.  It's a thing of the mind

lastpage:

In my own words, right?

A Sinner is "[size=14pt]Anyone who does to others, what S/He would not allow to be done to themselves"![/size]

Irrespective of your Religion (From Christians, to Muslims and other exotic far Eastern religions), we all Know that the Golden Rule of Conscience is to "Do unto others, as you will want done to yourself".

Lastpage!
I beg to differ with you chief. I love giving to people, I don't like being given to in the same context, Am I a Sinner?
Re: Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words by Jettage: 2:42am On Feb 22, 2012
I AM THE UNWORTHY SINNER

SAVED BY GRACE THROUGH THE DEATH OF A SINLESS SON OF GOD. JESUS
Re: Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words by govano(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2012
Any man who disobeys the ten commandments of God is sinner.Because
upon the commandments the act of sinning is established cool
Re: Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words by aglomar: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2012
Politicians, police men etc

Re: Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words by Sholaf(f): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2012
A sinner is, some Abuja based guy "H I V Positive " who changes girl friends every 6 months.
May the Lord God Almighty forgive him, except of course if the girls are in the know.
Re: Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words by fred2265: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2012
Re: Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words by gulfer: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2012
All have sinned and are still sinning.
Re: Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words by cuteonyii(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2012
Any one who commit sin repeatedly,
that is me and you,
Re: Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words by cuteonyii(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2012
I disagree with you all who are quoting john 3:23
the question is who IS, and not who WAS
A sinner can be saved and his/her sins washed away, he or she is no longer called a sinner b-cos old things are passed away,
but after being saved and you fall back to the old ways, and even doing it repeatedly, then you are a sinner.
then if you are called a sinner DONT BE ANGRY,

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. / 10 Hollywood Actors You Didn’t Know Were Born Again Christians / If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.