Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha (9923 Views)

Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others / Buhari Extends Hand Of Fellowship To Jonathan / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by houvest: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2012
@ Nduchucks. Bad belle is very purgative o. All your campaigns against Rochas election failed. Now I see the beginning of your campaign agaisnt his presidency. Man you no fit naa. You no fit swim against a Tsunami naa if Nigeria is still in tact by 2015 as you no fit do anything against Restoration 2011. You who are always trying to destroy Dede are suddenly curiously doing ass-licking. E no fit work oo Shehu Ndu. Ignoramus. grin
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Dede1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2012
houvest:

My post a year ago was quite prophetic: 'Because of Rochas there is hope for Imo.'  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=566751.msg7318227#msg7318227.

I am glad I am being proven right. As for Ohakim if he wins his appeal as somebody asked, he will rule over only those 100 men and 419ers who desperately want their looting and free bread back, and that will be from the supreme court office like Omoboriowo in 1983.

And yea bros Dede, you are really beginning to fall my hand. It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks or to swim against a sunami. Dissent is allowed but let it be reasonable and constructive.

Bros, I guess you know the meaning of the terms such as recurrent spending, capital spending and capital development as they were applied in the thread. The figured pressed forward to impress on those terms as I know them are very fallacious and ridiculous. Whether Okorocha will become the best governor ever born on Nigerian soil, I do not give a hoot.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Ndkings1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2012
So, now i can say:
am proud to b an imolite!
Glory b to god 4 givin
us rochas.
Owelle fire on,
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Dede1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2012
I have said and continue to observe that I shall not get into political fray concerning Rochas Okorocha. I just posited a question for those who seemed to sing praises on Okorocha to explain to me in layman’s fashion the meaning and correlation between recurrent spending, capital spending and capital development with respect to figures such as 27% and 73% as contained in the thread.

It is not a surprise that usual suspects, most praise singers, jumped onto the forum to attack my personality. If most of them think capital development is capital spending, I can not help them but God.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Onyenna(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Dede1 nwanne m, your concern is in order.  You may be wasting your time with praise singers and dullards who are despirate for a political champion.  This claim of reducing recurrent expenditure to 27%  from over 47% by the previous administration is the biggest lie and 419 of all!!  What the fools hailing Okorocha do not know is that, the 2012 budget included N66.7 billion in loans,  an increase of 200% from 2011 when the internal loans portion of the budget was merely N18.3 billion!!!!  shocked   If you put the people of Imo in new debt worth N66.7 billion, add the loan to the budget, then you can easily fool gullible Imolites into thinking that you are a better governor. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Unfortunately, 419 governors like Okorocha are what we have all over the country.  I can't believe that people are already calling for this man to become the President in 2015.  if you don't believe my analysis, just read Okorocha's [url=http://imostate.gov.ng/IMO%20STATE%20GOVERNMENT%20BUDGET%20SPEECH%202012.pdf]budget speech[/url]. Go to Capital Receipts section, see the loan amount and weep!

ndu chuks,do you now prefer governors who loot the  money?. . .Was it only imo state's budget that was increased!!? .  . . Come to imo state and you'll see for yourself. . . You sound more like ohakim! . . . Which state are you from by the way?. . . Rochas is actually serious about achieving so much and the projects are on ground  for all to see. . .I live in imo state and i can comfirm all this . . .All we need do is support him and @ the same time criticize the other governors who aint working. . . . .You are talking about 419, right?. . . . . .If all the 419 governers can borrow ideas from Rochas and match words with action, then our beloved 9ja can be saved. . . .Period!!!. . . .  orji, obi and that ebonyi state governor, you guys should wake up!!!! . . .The northerners should also criticize the governors that aint working!!!. . . .People from other regions should do same, biko kwanu ooooh!!!. . . . Ka Chineke mezie okwu!!. . . . .
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by sharubutu(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2012
but why has pdp refused to allow a man like okorocha be our gov. in kogi? what did audu do to them? best gov. about a decade ago. i dey cry 4 my state. god bless okorocha.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2012
Dede and chuks, if we borrow and have development,its better than what we already have,which is borrowing and yet no development. What do you thinkl?
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by kizito96(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2012
When a man of vision speaks, you will hear wisdom in his speech, but when you put a hungry dry headed man who lacks ideas or has expired ideas, what do you expect?
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by EkoIle1: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2012
I have to give it to this elewele rochas guy, his con and 419 game is on point.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by noiseless: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2012
Mmmh! Seeing is believing,hope this is real.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Funkymallam(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2012
Ahj harem = ndu chucks  cool

@Eko Ile. I luv this kind 419, wot about u? Instead of increasing sch fees by 900percent without improvement on d standard of education. This kind of 419 i hate so much. shocked
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2012
Dede1:

I have said and continue to observe that I shall not get into political fray concerning Rochas Okorocha. I just posited a question for those who seemed to sing praises on Okorocha to explain to me in layman’s fashion the meaning and correlation between recurrent spending, capital spending and capital development with respect to figures such as 27% and 73% as contained in the thread.

It is not a surprise that usual suspects, most praise singers, jumped onto the forum to attack my personality. If most of them think capital development is capital spending, I can not help them but God.

Dede you amaze me alot,, let me tell you the truth, a poor man on the street does not give a rat shi.t about this economics jargons yourare preaching here, all they want to see is dividends of democracy( Good road, water, electricity and Good education) even if it is a borrowed money. besides past governments have been borrowing and still pocket the so called borrowed money.  I dont know what your problem is but what ever it is keep it in your closet and continue being confused by this Aboki NDU_ CHUKS
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2012
Eko Ile:

Yes We love this kind of  419, I wish TA Orji can do ABIANS this kind of 419, Good road, water , light and Schools, scholarship, free education, infact Rochas come to ABIA AND MAKE IT 4-1-10 grin grin
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2012
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by houvest: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2012
Dede1:

Bros, I guess you know the meaning of the terms such as recurrent spending, capital spending and capital development as they were applied in the thread. The figured pressed forward to impress on those terms as I know them are very fallacious and ridiculous. Whether Okorocha will become the best governor ever born on Nigerian soil, I do not give a hoot.  

You see my issue with you is based on not just this thread but many others about Rochas' exploits. You always come in and act as a spoiler to him. There are a few other Igbo that do the same but I do not bother with them because they have completely lost credibility to the point that many of us think they are not umu-igbo or are of a mixed but frustrating breed but we hold you in high esteem.

You may have a point here about the economic jargons and Adam Smith or Sam Aluko terminologies but deciding to focus all your energy on those instead of just pointing it out and passing; then enunciating his good works, try to belittle your good image. When added to your  comments on other threads a picture of an anti-Rochas mindset pops up.

This man is trying. Let's give him that first of all then we can add our constructive crits to help him do better since he is still human and so subject to faults and foibles. Maintaining a strident critical stand on all issues about him detracts and actually fails.
I am an Imo man and from the same LG as Ohakim but I would prefer a performing Rochas any day to a thieving Ohakim with his 419 hordes. The Imo masses actually chased Ohakim out and installed Rochas after all the shenanigans he and his group did to keep power and Imo in his pockets and they, the masses are smiling daily for that. They have never had it so good since the time of De Sam.  They have seen the Zubairus with their paucity of funds excuse, the Udenwas with their hope agenda, the Ohakims with their clean and green 419 cunning, etc and so can easily compare notes. I appeal to you to tone down the rhetorics for now. If and when he  begins to mess up, then we shall be in the fore front of the people that will hammer him the way we did Ohakim and ran him and his 419 hordes out of Imo to Abuja.

We certainly are no praise-singers, for whatever it is worth, but do recognise talent, skill, ingenuity and integrity mixed with panache and do give honour to him it is due.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by omoghana22: 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2012
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ROCHAS, YOUR ANCESTORS SHALL LEAD YOU IN ALL YOUR WISDOM. AM JUST SPEECHLESS . I WISH I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR DEVELOPMENT. YOU AREA A TRUE LEADER. AND YOU SHALL RULE TILL GOD VACATE YOU FROM YOUR STATE. AT LEAST THE PEOPLE OF IMO CAN NOW BOAST ON THEIR FUTURE, EVEN THE BLIND CAN FEEL YOU GOVERNMENT. WE LOVE YOU ALLL, MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by lukkie(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2012
Eko Ile:

I am a full-blooded Lagosian but a very big SHAME on you for insulting the man working hard to make his people happy. Meanwhile, in your eyes "angels" Fashola & Tinubu can do no wrong.

Whatever happened to objectivity?

For the people who have problems with Okorocha's grammar, kindly contact his media assistant to clarify things to you. Nigerians have been so so rraped and assaulted with bad governance that they can't even recognize good ones anymore.

Kudos, Rochas Okorocha. More grease to your elbow.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Trinity213: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2012
I want 2 commend de effort of the Owelle so far but i am a bit confused, why move IMSU from owerri zone when you have decided to establish 2 new universities, is it not better to give de new schools 2 okigwe and orlu zones and relocate imsu to a permanent site in Owerri zone? Or should owerri zone be expecting another(new) university?
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Dede1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2012
To date, Okorocha has accomplished the destruction of third tier government as we know it in Imo State and created the fourth one. He used the gimmick of hoax to sack all the elected local government councilors and appointed electoral losers from APGA as Transition Committee chairperson in Imo State. He used the same gimmick to dissolve legally consisted judiciary board and ran into a brick wall.

Okorocha has accomplished unnecessary projects such as remodeling of commissioner's houses with overrun cost in millions. Ironically he has boasted of reducing the cost in half and pointed at government house which Okorocha said was a con job by Ohakim.

Okorocha played Father Christmas to all the members of Imo State legislative body by giving each member Toyota Prado SUV. Guess who own the dealership that supplied the SUVs, Okorocha’s Toyota’s outfit in Jos, Plateau State. Okorocha’s accomplishment included flooding Imo State with Toyota Hilux pickup truck via Okorocha’s dealership in Jos, Plateau State.

Another sterling achievement of Okorocha is introduction of in-your-face nepotistic politics in Imo State. Okorocha could have relocated IMSU to any other part of Owerri zone but chose to relocate IMSU to Ogboko, Ideato South LGA. In fact, Ogboko is Okorocha’s home town.

Okorocha built a gigantic iron-gate at the entrance roadway to Concorde Hotel in Owerri, Imo State. Okorocha has sold two Imo State corporate entities that were very profitable to his cronies and fronts. 

As of December 22, 2011, Okorocha has not tarred any street in Owerri talk less of building double lane carriageways Imo State.

I pray for Okorocha’s success in Imo State because I do not want anybody to declare me anti-Okorocha. Okorocha is the Imo State’s biblical Moses. By the time Okorocha is done with Imo State, the state would have become nation-state and should surpass Nigeria.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by bigdoo: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2012
To complement Rochas' manifold achievements and his ambitious vision for Imo state, I would urge him to ensure uninterrupted electric power supply and availability of portable water for the whole of Imo state. This will encourage more investments in Imo state. He may not need to seek foreign investors to come to Imo state because there are enough Imolites who would want to invest in their fatherland if the environment is conducive.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by alexleo(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2012
have been to owerri between december and even yesterday on several occassion. Rochas is working. All these people talking about 419 are just making noise.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Eagle75: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2012
owelle Rochas, if you do Dede will complain; if you don't do Dede will still complain . Abeg dooooo! let Dede complain.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2012
@ Dede, nobody cares whether you run a private company or not. if you dont know the difference btw recurent and capital expenditure,i advice you check google and stop been a saddist just because its no more business as usual or are begining to cry more than the bereaved

tell me what you know about capital and recurrent expenditure and i will put you on track if you are missing something and as for the increase in borrowing you noted, check lagos state and akwa ibom(atleast this are states were the govs are working to some extent) and tell me whether their debt profile inceased with level of activity or not.

the hilux issues you are raising is just lame , it doesnt matter who supplies it provided the cost is not above market price.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Reggie2(m): 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2012
Trinity213:

I want 2 commend de effort of the Owelle so far but i am a bit confused, why move IMSU from owerri zone when you have decided to establish 2 new universities, is it not better to give de new schools 2 okigwe and orlu zones and relocate imsu to a permanent site in Owerri zone? Or should owerri zone be expecting another(new) university?

If u are able to understand the theology of trinity then u can equally read and understand that there is a mandate to relocate imsu or the univ loses accreditation. Three universities cannot be built simultaneously overnight. Does it matter where the first one is located? Every part of imo must develop, period.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by EkoIle1: 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2012
lukkie:

I am a full-blooded Lagosian but a very big SHAME on you for insulting the man working hard to make his people happy. Meanwhile, in your eyes "angels" Fashola & Tinubu can do no wrong.

Whatever happened to objectivity?

For the people who have problems with Okorocha's grammar, kindly contact his media assistant to clarify things to you. Nigerians have been so so rraped and assaulted with bad governance that they can't even recognize good ones anymore.

Kudos, Rochas Okorocha. More grease to your elbow.

Shut you mouth. Fake Nairaland Lagosian.

What hard work are you talking about? Can you point to one you gullible mugu? Show me one single classroom or single clinic.

The only hard work he's doing is spewing lies and newspaper and inter rubbish like this silly story everyday that makes no damn sense?

ibo people are so down with low self esteem that they'll accept anything from anybody, even from a con man.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Dainfamous: 12:09am On Feb 23, 2012
^^
i can see these development is killin you, cheesy cheesy alaye dont worry you will see more surprise from east hater embarassed
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by bilaya(m): 12:31am On Feb 23, 2012
U guys should ignore eko ile.I know his family very well.He is an in bred and we know the psychological make up of in breds.Just show pity and ignore him.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by bigdoo: 12:41am On Feb 23, 2012
I don't like the idea of some people suggesting that Rochas should contest for presidency in 2015. For God's sake we need this man for a second term in Imo state to complete all the good things he started. I am only too worried about how his achievement could be sustained by anybody coming to govern Imo state after him. We don't want to go back to the dark days of 419ers like Ohakim.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by EkoIle1: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2012
Da infamous:

^^
i can see these development is killin you, cheesy cheesy alaye dont worry you will see more surprise from east hater embarassed

You people sabi amaze me sha. What development? Can you please show us the development

I guess to mugu ibo people, ordinary 419 talk is development,

lmao.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by hackney(m): 12:47am On Feb 23, 2012
^^^^ Yoruba man dey call igbo man mugu.Lol.
that's a good one! !

ANYWAYS.
I though Rochas was just mouthing off till i saw what he was doing in owerri.
ALL the tarred roads have been re-done to fantastic standards.

NEPA was quite steady too.
His administration has seen that he has a good honest heart and are behind him; a bit strange in nigeria.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by macjive01: 2:42am On Feb 23, 2012
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by ijigbamigb(m): 3:42am On Feb 23, 2012
I may not be from IMO state yet I am so concerned about the nascent developments by the administration of Gov Okorocha.

I really like this man and I don't wish his failure but I feel he should be more open and uneconomical with the truth about the workings of government. Are we sure he is not SACRIFICING THE LONG term life of Imo state for the short time benefits. An example is the MASSIVE RAISE IN LOANS to 66 billion in his first fiscal year. Only God knows how much additional loan will be added up in his second fiscal year. And by the third year IMO State will be the new Greece with prices skyrocketing and development becoming unsustainable, (2 steps forward 5 back). He is just making all other Governors look like dullards while creating a personality cult for himself in Imo State.

Rochas, you too wise shaaa,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) / ONE Relaunches Make Naija Stronger Campaign ABUJA, Nigeria / Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.