Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha (9921 Views)

Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others / Buhari Extends Hand Of Fellowship To Jonathan / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by MarcAnthon(m): 4:13am On Feb 23, 2012
Eko Ile:

Shut you mouth. Fake Nairaland Lagosian.
What hard work are you talking about? Can you point to one you gullible mugu? Show me one single classroom or single clinic.
The only hard work he's doing is spewing lies and newspaper and inter rubbish like this silly story everyday that makes no damn sense?
ibo people are so down with low self esteem that they'll accept anything from anybody, even from a con man.

What exactly is your problem here? You make claims of the Gov being a 419er, and if you had the slightest iota of grey matter you should know to back up those claims with proof. You didn't, yet you expect everyone to believe you? What an a[b]s[/b]shole? 

Imo is neither your state nor is it in your territory, so what exactly are you doing on this thread? Rather than showing off your tomfoolery why not make better use of your time and go open a new thread praising your breadwinner Tinubu as usual? smh. There isn't a more pitiable sight than a grown man being a perpetual a$s-licker! So if anything good comes from someone else aside Fashola then that person must be a 419er right? See how narrow your thinking is?

@OP, a single picture is worth a thousand words, so they say. Post pictures of those completed projects if you can. Otherwise anyone else living in Imo could do that for us. Not that I doubt - I already hear stories from my folks - rather do this for the doubting Thomases on here.

Btw, did I say more power to Rochas? The man is ingenious!
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by lukkie(m): 6:47am On Feb 23, 2012
Thanks for putting the prrick where he belongs. I thought he could use his brain at all.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by chrysso83(m): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2012
Rochas from day one i knew is d man to take imo to its promised land. Ride on my man. But i disagree with u on building imsu permanent site in Ideato. Owerri still has enough land to take 20 more universities. since u plan on building 2 more i think ideato can take one of the new 2 unis u plan 2 build
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by sirjec(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2012
hmmm
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by sirjec(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2012
where is the land in Owerri?

chrysso83:

Rochas from day one i knew is d man to take imo to its promised land. Ride on my man. But i disagree with u on building imsu permanent site in Ideato. Owerri still has enough land to take 20 more universities. since u plan on building 2 more i think ideato can take one of the new 2 unis u plan 2 build

Owerri already has FUTO, ALVAN, FEDPONEK, State Poly. Telll me where this one will be located. Meanwhile Rochas is not the person that chose ideato as the permanent site. It has been there for a long time. The present location is not big enough to accommodate the students, causes hold ups in state capital, no hostels. So tell me if it is not rational to move the school to its permanent site at least now the governor is willing to spend the money
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by ayo84(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2012
All we are saying,Rochas is Working,
Haters can HATE
Nothing can stop the Destiny of a MAN who's TIME has COME
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2012
I think its time for DEDE to change his name to Nwatakiri grin grin grin, his reasonings are flawed!
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Nigerd(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2012
This Guy Better Edo State Gov.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Trulie(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2012
Av taken tym2 rid d vius xpresd by so mny NLs here, n afta listnin2 d likes of ded n co i tend2 dsagree wt d stands of som critcs lik dede, i dnt c anytin wrng wt borowin if der is huge infrastructural devt2 sho fr it, d pricipl of economcs is useles if d ordinary man dos nt feel its impct in hs evryday activitz. Or tel me d minin of corelatin recurnt&capital spndin/ dev if d ordinry farma in ohaji lg find it dficult movin hs farm produc to oweri n oda part of d state,
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Ejiekwu1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
well done my Governor. Keep the good work on. Very, very soon i will come back home to look for job
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Dede1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2012
I have dutifully numerated not-too-classic Okorocha’s achievement in Imo State for the period less than 8 months although I forgot to credit him with resurfacing of Wetheral road at Ogbo Osisi Market.

At this moment, the praise singers have not listed one outstanding achievement in Imo State to Okorocha’s name. I am not surprised the praise singers have bought into deceitful management skills of Okorocha, the famed abracadabra.

I have supported Okorocha the candidate until real Okorocha the governor-elect showed up with insidious gimmick of all times. He tends to use his staffs or assistants to test political waters and act according to the stage-managed deceitful machination. There was the letter to the Banks in Imo State, newspaper publication of sacking local government councilors when he has no such constitutional authority and still went to court to defend his deceitful game and there was letter from SSG to judiciary commission president.

I wish him good luck in his entire endeavor but he should realize that governor of Imo State shall not be his seat forever.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Dede1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2012
kayci_d77:

I think its time for DEDE to change his name to Nwatakiri grin grin grin, his reasonings are flawed!

Nwanne wayoo kwa, biko. You know dede can never be nwatakiri as in the case of jojo in Opu Obu (Opobo) and Akwete/Ndoki. smiley smiley

It has not degenerated into a fight yet. I would want you to numerate Okorocha’s achievements since he has been sworn-in as governor of Imo State baring all deceitful rhetoric.
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by murtalaa(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2012
This is all good if it's real. However, my only problem with Rochas is with his definition of an indigene. According to him, Imo indigene is one whose both parent are from Imo. I want to ask what would happen to those whose either of their parents are not from Imo. Suppose all states in Nigeria decided to adopt Rochas's definition of Indigene. Where would those poor kids with one parent Imo and the other parent non-Imo claim? Cameroun?
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by toogie: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2012
Dede, Eko Ile etc, come give me my share of wetin Nda Pius roja una.
You guys must be paid simple and short! I tried to make sense out of you comments but could only conclude when I saw the consistencies of your negativism that you must be on Ohakim's payroll.

It's sad,

Well even (Ghaddafi), Saad etc have supporters so nothing's new
Re: It Is The Hand Of God – Gov. Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2012
Dede1's identity has been revealed. Dede1 please do not make yourself a public enemy of the Imo people.

His name is Kenneth Uwadi

allafrica.com/stories/201202240660.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) / PDP National Caucus Holds Emergency Meeting On Monday, 4/3/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.