Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,085 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (19338 Views)

Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam / Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect / Madalla Bombing: CP Zakari Biu Suspended Over Escape Of Alleged Mastermind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by bestman09(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2012
He should be prosecuted and jailed too
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by omo9ja1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2012
good move

but this guy must not walk on our street he should be detail because i guess he may go full force to support BH and been an ex Police officer he would beat the security system easily
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by noiseless: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2012
Capital nonsense! Which is your problem,the sovereign national conference or your "disunity of the nation" or the media,or in your "wisdom" do enlighten us if your boko is now a southern conspiracy?
Foxybone:

It’s high time I say my mind on what is happening in the northern states of Nigeria. I have always sat and watched the way news from the northern states is treated by the southerners here. Even though to say Nigeria is one would look and definitely fuel tribalistic views from others…. I will still like to say things the way they are.

Before the death of Sheik Jafar Adams, he publicly opposed the doctrines of Yusif Muhammad…. There was even a live debate where Yusif praised the wisdom of Ja’afar.

We Christians who had stayed in Kano, experienced all the riots and eventually sent packing by the book haram menace, surely have a tale to tell. Reading it several times in articles that Islam is an evil religion, I won’t stand to contradict it…. Even though there are still some few good eggs among them. (Well, a soiled finger affects the rest). The problem of Boko Haram rubs on us all and their menace will continue if the Southerners in Nigeria keeps thinking that Boko Haram is a Northern conspiracy.

It pained my heart during the January 20th 2012 attack when friends with whom we have all planned our future with were gunned down in cold blood when the attackers gained entrance into Bompai Police Barracks. Watching them being buried en-masse was really heart wrenching as I watched them take their dreams to the great beyond.

Putting blames on government on the government and securities outfit will do one good. Little by little, the wind of ill-fate blowing in the North will definitely find its way into the south if nothing is done about it.

Fellow Nairalanders, especially those of you outside the shores of this country, try as much as you can to fight this spirit of disunity that is threatening the very foundation of this country. It has never been heard that a country was divided peacefully, without records of death. The death toll that the media carried after the attack in Kano is like ten times that amount. I leave you to put two and two together. Should a war break out now, no matter how well prepared we may think we are, we will definitely lose love ones. The top men in this country will only take their children to s safe haven and from their watch the outcome of this so called Sovereign Meeting. The masses and by the masses, I mean the peasants and those struggling to make ends meet will face the travail of war…,

Put this into your heart and strive hard to use the pen as a medium of uniting our country instead of as an apple of discord…….

Joseph Success
Kano
Joseph_sucess@yahoo.com

Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by dustydee: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2012
Sacking him is not the solution as long as they are unable to prove that it was deliberate.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by vanstanzy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2012
So Boko Haram bribed Biu for Sokotos' release. Why aint i suprised, the POLICE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GREEDY BUNCH.
angry
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by IYANGBALI: 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2012
he should also be given the al-mustapha treatment stuupid idiiot
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by odeeeee: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2012
my co nairalanders, you people seem to be so engrossed in this zakari biu's case. Have you forgotten about the ex-ig of police. Why wasn't he laid off like his colleague and why was he asked to suddenly retire when he did instead of his normal retirement date which is supposed to be march.

are we chasing shadows here or reality.

i think the govt need to have a rethink. there should be no scapegoats. all those involved should be brought to book.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by executinal(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2012
Just only dismisal ?? angry angry angry Just tell me, how will other police men learn and refuse to partake if such incident occurs in future. angry
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2012
Use a blackberry? Add me on BBM. Pin:26BE3874! Smart folks only!! wink
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2012
Use a blackberry? Add me on BBM. Pin:26BE3874! Smart folks only!! wink
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by dedom4all: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2012
except he's keep behind bars, the problem is not yet solved because dismissal will even make him more disposed to take full responsibility for BH, He's a uniformed BH. FG send him to meet his brother and classmate ABDUL-MUTALAB or his father OSAMA BIN-LADEN.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by dedom4all: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2012
Except he's kept behind bars, the problem is not yet solved because dismissal will even make him more disposed to take full responsibility for BH, He's a uniformed BH. FG send him to meet his brother and classmate ABDUL-MUTALAB or his father OSAMA BIN-LADEN.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by dedom4all: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2012
Jailing Biu is just like incubating a vipas' egg - He was fired some time back and later re-instated with promotion. I'm sure if left in prison any islamic president will release him again. Let him die by hanging,
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by Ayatullah(m): 1:32am On Feb 24, 2012
So nobody knows Zakari Biu exists in the Police Force before Sokoto's escape? I am hereby calling on Festus Keyamo to take up Zakari Biu's dismissal, I will pay Keyamo in pound sterling, Zakari Biu must remain in the NPF untill he becomes the IG. Over to you Keyamo, just let me know your legal fee. Long live Zakari Biu!!!
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by VUVUZELA10: 4:12am On Feb 24, 2012
Law of Karma. Whatever you sowed, you reap.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by tEsLim(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2012
How difficult can it be, let the mallams have their own state shekina. They might have found oil in the desert and all of this could just be bullshit conspiracy
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by Everfrank(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2012
All this venomous vituperation are a waste of time abd energy. What exactly did Zakari Biu did? Is he really in the escape or is it just a case of calling dog a bad name in order to hang it. His first suspension lacked merit thus his recall.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by Cholls(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
logica:
Really? How many more times will he be dismissed from the "Nigeria Police Force"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Speaks On CCECC Scholarships Scandal, Says Nigerians Shouldn’t Complain / Senate Grills Fashola, Others As Ministerial Screening Resumes / Brace Up For Protest, Strike Action – NLC, TUC Charge Rivers Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.