Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (19232 Views)

Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam / Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect / Madalla Bombing: CP Zakari Biu Suspended Over Escape Of Alleged Mastermind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by andyanders: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2012
He should be prosecuted and sent to jail and never to be pardoned. If they just dismissed him, he will be their main man to help them build up their own intelligent network.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by wordychap: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2012
dismisal's just d begining, more to follow- i hope
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by ifyalways(f): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2012
The clowns at work again?Dismissed and probably paid off.If they are serious,this guy would be dismissed and in jail too.

Next election/government(smae old cabal) would have in back in the force and with a promotion to boot.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by MEGAWATCH: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2012
www.bizinterest.com THE BUSINESS MANAGERS AND INVESTORS MEETING PLACE. DO YOU HAVE IDEAS?
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by Ardedaryor(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2012
the downfall of BOKO HARAM is in da threshold,
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by mkmyers45(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2012
what a load of bullocks, we need prosecution
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2012
He will soon find his way back to the force. Niger 4 life.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by allycat: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2012
How short our memories are, we have all forgotten the Apo 6 and that it was the same Zakari Biu that ordered him shot and then escaped before he could be persecuted. It is so obvious that that crime has been forgotten and he will never pay for it.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by Reference(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2012
As a serving senior law enforcement officer that has turned renegade and aided insurgents who have maimed and killed hundreds including scores of police and military personel his ultimate punishment should be capital. Nothing short of the gallows will stop the rot in law enforcement. Sentence him to death and he will sing like a canary. Goverment must accept no deals.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by aurenflani: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2012
@polo_d - u chop wittch? u want a muslim to be jailed "for christ sake" haba! tofikwa! na biu "crucified" christ? abeg go siddon. small time now u go hear biu d honorable pdp senator from borno or running mate of d an aspiring gov or even minister of police affairs.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by logica(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2012
allycat:

How short our memories are, we have all forgotten the Apo 6 and that it was the same Zakari Biu that ordered him shot and then escaped before he could be persecuted. It is so obvious that that crime has been forgotten and he will never pay for it.
Wait a minute; was he the policeman that got shunned by the girl who then called a check-point to report approaching armed robbers? Is he the same man? Or was he the oga at the police station that arranged the cover up? I remember there were supposedly 2 policemen "at large".
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by JimmyBoy1: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2012
One of the rare occassions where someone is being punished for wrong doing in Nigeria's public service.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by Harbb: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2012
As long as this guy remains a free man, he is certainly a threat to national security. He should be put behind bars if not, he will go and fully support terrorism in this country.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by Tropilo(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2012
This man has a terrible record. Its obvious he's bigger than d books of Nigerian law or d appliers of d law. Maybe he's d cat with 9 lives. I bet he has used up 8! He's gotten to his "last bus stop". U cant mess CHRIST's party (Christmas) and get away with it. GAME OVER, biu!
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by Everfrank(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2012
Businesstools:
Has it been proved beyond every reasonable doubt that he did compromise?Otherwise,the  decision is a rash one.

My thougt.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by kizito96(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2012
Good radiance to bad rubbish
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 23, 2012
I don't see any reason Nigerian Police Force should have gave him such position, his profile was already painted with black.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by BlackPikiN(m): 1:51am On Feb 23, 2012
[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=limGFogC8EE[/flash][flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49dMzwWo0r0[/flash]

Moharram of this year coincided with the Israeli onslaught on Gaza hence the Palestinian flags.

LAff wan kill me.

See how Kano people dey carry Palestine flag. I am sure say Boko Haram people dey here.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by richkids1(m): 3:37am On Feb 23, 2012
Let them prosecute him asap, we need judgement faster
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by Obinoscopy(m): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2012
This kabiru knows a lot. He needs to be detained and questioned.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by ridgeman: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2012
Pointless. Did Biu uncuff the suspect? Did he fail to raise the alarm when protocol for transporting a suspect was not followed? This is the usual BS we get in this nation. Someone charged with being instrumental to the murder of thousands cannot just be treated as a petty thief. Biu and all of those officers who failed to follow protocol should be prosecuted. But guess what? They won't. Unserious people Unserious Nation!
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by waxrider: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2012
Why sacking the guy ?

Why not sacking the whole police?
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by gfus: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2012

Why sacking the guy ?

Why not sacking the whole police?
Lol
http://www.livenigeriapost.com/
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by noiseless: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2012
This so much of murderers in the open and getting protections from the millions of their kinsmen,no wonder nairaland is awashed with vampires to derail every thread. The truth is boko haram,sharia haram,al shabab,hezhbolah or whatever form they come will be drowned in the pool of their own blood some day.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by femoskiade: 9:45am On Feb 23, 2012
who is Mohammed yussuf?
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by xavier047: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2012
Some twenty-five people lost their lives via one man evil plan and you give dismissal from force to the man who allow the culprit to escape police custody, are we really seriously in sending out a strong message to mad men who are ready to terrorize the country even at the cost of worldly positions. He should be tried and sentenced to 50 years with hard labor at a maximum facility
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by vanstanzy(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2012
xavier047:

Some twenty-five people lost their lives via one man evil plan and you give dismissal from force to the man who allow the culprit to escape police custody, are we really seriously in sending out a strong message to mad men who are ready to terrorize the country even at the cost of worldly positions. He should be tried and sentenced to 50 years with hard labor at a maximum facility

@xavier047

My take is he (Zakari Biu) should be killed like RASPUTIN, shot, stabbed, clubbed, castrated, drowned and burnt. Just joking men!
Actually Biu should not only be dismissed from the force. He should be tried and incacerated in a maximum prison with the keys thrown away into the middle of the sea. His accomplices should not be spared either.
HE SHOULD BE MADE TO FACE THE MUSIC AND THEY SHOULD ACT FAST before another govt comes to bail him again.
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2012
I expected him not to be prosecuted - that's what nigeria iz about. What I'm expecting again is for him to join a political party and contest a public office or he be appointed to an office. Nigeria na one fLuckd up country!
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by citizenisb: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2012
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by Foxybone(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2012
It’s high time I say my mind on what is happening in the northern states of Nigeria. I have always sat and watched the way news from the northern states is treated by the southerners here. Even though to say Nigeria is one would look and definitely fuel tribalistic views from others…. I will still like to say things the way they are.

Before the death of Sheik Jafar Adams, he publicly opposed the doctrines of Yusif Muhammad…. There was even a live debate where Yusif praised the wisdom of Ja’afar.

We Christians who had stayed in Kano, experienced all the riots and eventually sent packing by the book haram menace, surely have a tale to tell. Reading it several times in articles that Islam is an evil religion, I won’t stand to contradict it…. Even though there are still some few good eggs among them. (Well, a soiled finger affects the rest). The problem of Boko Haram rubs on us all and their menace will continue if the Southerners in Nigeria keeps thinking that Boko Haram is a Northern conspiracy.

It pained my heart during the January 20th 2012 attack when friends with whom we have all planned our future with were gunned down in cold blood when the attackers gained entrance into Bompai Police Barracks. Watching them being buried en-masse was really heart wrenching as I watched them take their dreams to the great beyond.

Putting blames on government on the government and securities outfit will do one good. Little by little, the wind of ill-fate blowing in the North will definitely find its way into the south if nothing is done about it.

Fellow Nairalanders, especially those of you outside the shores of this country, try as much as you can to fight this spirit of disunity that is threatening the very foundation of this country. It has never been heard that a country was divided peacefully, without records of death. The death toll that the media carried after the attack in Kano is like ten times that amount. I leave you to put two and two together. Should a war break out now, no matter how well prepared we may think we are, we will definitely lose love ones. The top men in this country will only take their children to s safe haven and from their watch the outcome of this so called Sovereign Meeting. The masses and by the masses, I mean the peasants and those struggling to make ends meet will face the travail of war…,

Put this into your heart and strive hard to use the pen as a medium of uniting our country instead of as an apple of discord…….

Joseph Success
Kano
Joseph_sucess@yahoo.com
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by citizenisb: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2012
Re: Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force by lafile(m): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2012
Zakari Biu dismissed from Police? So? The guy was due to retire anyway. Doesn't make any difference to him. Pension? Puh-Leeze. The amount the guy collected to free Biu dwarfs any pension or gratuity he can ever collect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno; Kill Two (Photos) / Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) / Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.