Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Which Is More Intresting::: Nairaland Or Facebook? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Is More Intresting::: Nairaland Or Facebook? (978 Views)

Intresting:some Things You Never Knew (photos) / Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? / Nairaland Or Facebook: Where Do You Spend More Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Intresting::: Nairaland Or Facebook? by alahamad(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2012
I happen to be a member of naira Land for the past 3 year but basicly just scroll thru topics nd dnt comment but recently, I must confess that I've become an addict of NL, with peeps like "last_page" grin to make me laugh, Beaf and demdem to trash out arguements, Siena to educate me on the auto section and a whole long list of peeps to help take ma mind off the difficulty nd hardship of daily survival in Naija,  grin
So folks, what ya'll fink?
Re: Which Is More Intresting::: Nairaland Or Facebook? by Maross(m): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2012
Apart from the ethno-religious prejudice expressed in some arguments by certain elements, and the fact that you can't place faces to views expressed, I think NL is by far more interesting.
Re: Which Is More Intresting::: Nairaland Or Facebook? by ifedun2: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2012
If u love robust arguements laced with humour,NL is it.I vote Nairaland.
Re: Which Is More Intresting::: Nairaland Or Facebook? by Jarus(m): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2012
Wrong section
Re: Which Is More Intresting::: Nairaland Or Facebook? by Emeka72(m): 2:44am On Feb 23, 2012
I think Nairaland Forum is more interesting than FaceBook because I spend a lot of time on Nairaland Forum and find it difficult to quit but I just go to FaceBook to check for messages nd notifications nd I'm off.
Re: Which Is More Intresting::: Nairaland Or Facebook? by alahamad(m): 6:42am On Feb 23, 2012
Guys, am glad to find out that am not the only addict, lol,

Now am heading back to the Naija matter with which some peeps derive pleasure in supporting Gej all d way,

Taking a bow out,
Re: Which Is More Intresting::: Nairaland Or Facebook? by achi4u(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2012
to be honesty ever since i discovered NL,i don't even read newspapers cos the whole stuff is here, and d funny aguement.thanks NL.
Re: Which Is More Intresting::: Nairaland Or Facebook? by ayobase(m): 11:23am On May 11, 2012
walahi seun needs to dey pay
me for my always being here
all day long.

Cant remember when last I
logged on to my fb a/c.

(1) (Reply)

It's My Birthday!!! / If U R Banned Here,how Do One Get Release? / MISTERY: 50bodies Found Flowing On Anambra River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.