Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Personal /business Finance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Personal /business Finance (655 Views)

Back To Work After Eid Break - What You Need To Know (business & Finance) / The Perils Of Personal Business / Managing Business Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal /business Finance by Jounm: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders,

I have an idea for the average person-- anyone to get the needed capital for their personal projects or business.

It's an idea that most of us are familia with. It's the Contribution idea where a sizeable number of people each contribute an amount of money monthly for each participant to get a bigger amount (the sum) monthly.

So I propose we use this forum to bring people together, and then physically meet for inclination.

So, if anyone's interested in cooperating, please indicate.

cheers!
Re: Personal /business Finance by ChrisBankson: 3:22pm On Apr 17
In managing business finances, it's crucial to calculate the depreciation rate of assets and determine their effective service life. This helps in accurately assessing the value of investments over time and making strategic decisions. That's why I've integrated an asset depreciation calculator into my financial tools. This tool provides enabling to me to optimize resource allocation and maximize profitability.

(1) (Reply)

Market Timing And Understanding The Risk Within The Nigerian Context / Be Wise When Starting A Business / Productivity Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.