Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Catholics and Muslims: Is There Any Link? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics and Muslims: Is There Any Link? (1784 Views)

Muslims, Is This True? / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / Catholics And Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Catholics and Muslims: Is There Any Link? by pilgrim1(f): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2007
Here again (1)

First of all, I want to apologise here to everyone in my expressions. I acknoledge that my replies were a bit too strong - and yes, there's no denying that it was not the best I could do.

I don't have a stubborn nature - so for the many friends who have emailed my the last half hour, this is just to confirm that I saw your caution and made good my promise. . . too many names to mention, but b.rent, Tox, Fide, I deeply appreciate your counsel and value my friendship with you guys than any debate anyday! I promised to apologise to Nairalanders, and i've done so.

Sincerely,
pilgrim.1 smiley

As regards the challenge to post the Popes' other statements of having WORSHIPPED Mary, I won't be too forward - as one is enough to confirm it for now.
Re: Catholics and Muslims: Is There Any Link? by akeye(f): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2007
if the blessing is 4rm GOD i'ld say Amen
Re: Catholics and Muslims: Is There Any Link? by pilgrim1(f): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2007
2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christianity Or Mithraism, Which One Do You Practice ? / Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates / Spiritualism, Black Magic And All That Jazz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.