Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Letter To Activate Dormant Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Letter To Activate Dormant Account (18670 Views)

Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble / CBN Introduces New Policy On Dormant Accounts / Unpleasant Treatment IRO Dormant Account Reactivation At Skye Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Activate Dormant Account by babaeko1: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2012
Hi All,

I have an intercontinental bank account which is now dormant, anyone has any letter template or know the procedures to activate it, I think you have to write to branch manager or so.

Please post template letter.

Thanks
Re: Letter To Activate Dormant Account by webcam(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2012
I HERE BY TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT IN YOUR BANK, I ABADONE THE ACCOUNT FOR LONG BECAUSE YOUR SERVICE THEN WAS TOO POOR FOR MY LIKE OR BECAUSE AM VERY POOR TO OPERATE UR ACCOUNT BUT NOW THAT I CAN PLEASE KINDLY ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT FOR ME PLEASE, THEY WILL ASK YOU TO PAY ANY AMOUNT IN THAT ACCOUNT AFTER THE LETTER
Re: Letter To Activate Dormant Account by babaeko1: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2012
Any ther replies please ?
Re: Letter To Activate Dormant Account by bolorunfem(f): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2012
Some banks have forms designed for that purpose which you'll be given to fill and either tick or cross out some options as they apply to you.

@webcam has provided just what you need if Intercontinental specifically requires a written letter. You only need to edit it a littleĀ  wink and you're good to go - no stories!
Re: Letter To Activate Dormant Account by bolorunfem(f): 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2012
REACTIVATION OF MY DORMANT ACCOUNT NO. 080XYZ111

I hereby apply that my Savings/Current A/c mentioned above, which has hitherto been dormant, be reactivated.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Top 17 Ways On How To Start And Run A Successful Bar Business In Nigeria / Dangote Floats $100m Truck Assembly Plant In Lagos / Bad Experiences You've Had With Your Banks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.