Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives (1420 Views)

5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives / 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by buzugee(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2012
So from prior thread, the general consensus is that no man ever masturbates to the picture of their spouses. some folk were even horrified at the idea. well thats all your own fault. you let that woman eat 6 ogunfe for lunch and 5 wraps of eba. then she wash it down with big stout and now she end up looking like a linebacker for the Pittsburgh steelers. thats why you cant mas-turbate to her pic. scripture says a man is the head of his household 1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 3
'But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God. so what yall men need to to is to put that woman on rations. and then take her to taebo classes every 2 days, let her get her taebo on and whatnot. after 3 months of rations and taebo, tell her to get butt nekkid. then rub some olive oil on her gluteus maximus and then take a picture of that taut glistening gluteus maximus. thats mas-tur-bating material right thurr. you get to save yourself a trip to hell by avoiding fornication and adultery grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by JohnnieZM(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2012
Guy you need Jesus. You are so perverse and everything, I can imagine you are not even a Christian and if you are then you are a Church goer! You need to get down with your bible. Everytime I hear people try to rationalize masturbation and paint it with all kinds of colour! If you are a real Christian you have something inside you that is like a fire alarm system that goes off, it is called CONSCIENCE! If you still have your conscience intact then you know when you are doing what is wrong! Masturbation is wrong!!!!!!!!!!! The other day I heard of a Prominent man of God defend it, men it is bad!
Re: Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by buzugee(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2012
Johnnie ZM:

Guy you need Jesus. You are so perverse and everything, I can imagine you are not even a Christian and if you are then you are a Church goer! You need to get down with your bible. Everytime I hear people try to rationalize self-service and paint it with all kinds of colour! If you are a real Christian you have something inside you that is like a fire alarm system that goes off, it is called CONSCIENCE! If you still have your conscience intact then you know when you are doing what is wrong! self-service is wrong!!!!!!!!!!! The other day I heard of a Prominent man of God defend it, men it is bad!

you are right in that i am not a christian. i dont go to church. and i dont need the greek god jesus (zeus). neither do i bow down to the image of cesare borgia.
Re: Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by jayriginal: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2012
Johnnie ZM:

Guy you need Jesus.
grin
Re: Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by JohnnieZM(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2012
Guy I echoed what I said earlier, YOU NEED JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think you don't need him, please feel free to email me, johnoghie@yahoo.com

Let's chat.

God bless you.
Re: Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by buzugee(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2012
Johnnie ZM:

If you think you don't need him, please feel free to email me, johnoghie@yahoo.com

Let's chat.

God bless you.
and like i said earlier i do not need ZEUS. i have HA MASHAYACH YAHAWASHI (THIS IS HEBREW FOR 'THE MESSIAH SAVES'). 'j' is a recent letter in the english language (formed after the 1000 millenia). so what was he called before the letter 'j' was formed ? gotcha
Re: Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by JohnnieZM(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2012
YESUA! Oh boy with the little knowledge you have you dey form Prof, ehn. The wisdom of man is like foolishess before God. Look at how you are arrogantly saying it as if you were there! You are using head knowledge, my dear you need inspiration of the Holy Ghost to liberate you from yourself (pride). God bless you.

Still expecting your email though!
Re: Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by LogicMind: 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2012
Johnnie ZM:

Let's chat.

God bless you.

xtian yahoo yahoo
Re: Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by buzugee(m): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2012
Johnnie ZM:

YESUA! Oh boy with the little knowledge you have you dey form Prof, ehn. The wisdom of man is like foolishess before God. Look at how you are arrogantly saying it as if you were there! You are using head knowledge, my dear you need inspiration of the Holy Ghost to liberate you from yourself (pride). God bless you.

Still expecting your email though!

Yeah keep expecting it. you shall wait till HA MASHAYACH YAHAWASHI returns
Re: Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by buzugee(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2012
Logic Mind:

xtian yahoo yahoo
grin grin That fool wants to obtain me. he thinks i dont know his 419 tricks cheesy
Re: Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2012
I thought you could masturbate without thinking, why use your wife? hmm, bunch of hypocrites,
Re: Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by JohnnieZM(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2012
Thanks musKeeto, don't mind those guys they need to get their head checked! It is only a FOOL that says in his heart that there is no God!
Re: Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by buzugee(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2012
musKeeto:

I thought you could self-service without thinking, why use your wife? hmm, bunch of hypocrites,
grin hey lets put it like this, let each man bear his own cross, or in this case, let each man bear his own rod grin. let your spirit be your guide
Re: Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by buzugee(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2012
Johnnie ZM:

Thanks musKeeto, don't mind those guys they need to get their head checked! It is only a FOOL that says in his heart that there is no God!

and seeing as my mama aint raised no fool. i shall go ahead and say that there is a GOD  grin
Re: Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by JohnnieZM(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2012
At least Buzugee we agree on one thing, there is a GOD in Heaven and JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF THAT GOD! JESUS IS LORD!!
Re: Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by buzugee(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2012
Johnnie ZM:

At least Buzugee we agree on one thing, there is a GOD in Heaven and JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF THAT GOD! JESUS IS LORD!!
Johnnie ZM:

COMMON platform is always a good starting point to dialogue wink
Re: Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives by JohnnieZM(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2012
Now we can dialogue Christ and Him crucify?

(1) (Reply)

did ham actually see noahs schlong ? / "There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Not Real" -Not Pope Francis / Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.