Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila (2720 Views)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Back From London (photo) / Ooni Of Ife: Oba Sijuwade’s Body Arrives Palace From London – Premium Times / Gej Missing Nigerian Billions Vs Buhari Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2012
Jonathan don go fu-ck ashewo like he did in australia abi ? May God remove the spirit of adultery from our politicians.
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by Revolutnz: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2012
I read somewhere(no proof) that, Madam Patience will be part of the delegates to the Somalia summit in UK.If she did eventually,please can someone explain her role/contribution in the Somalia summit? Thanks
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by blacksta(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2012
Revolutnz:

I read somewhere(no proof) that, Madam Patience will be part of the delegates to the Somalia summit in UK.If she did eventually,please can someone explain her role/contribution in the Somalia summit? Thanks

wetin concern patience with somalia - Harrods sales hold more value , than starving somalians
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by Pukkah: 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2012
werepeLeri:

At least I have a job- a legitimate job, which feeds me and my family, and I dont have to come begging you for money to feed. At least I am known for being the only source for GPS/Sat Navs for Nigeria. What do you do or what are you known for? Nothing, Except to write crap all over NairaLand.

Why dont you call me GEJ arse licker?

I don't think this is about you or another person being jobless or begging for food. Let's stay on the issues please. Why not address the following specific questions/issues:

Revolutnz:

blacksta:

Thank God for you life. The Joke is on you my friend , if you cant get the underlying tone of this thread. This thread is about the waste of resources by the Nigerian president. What are the duties of foreign minister. I can understand countries like Kenya or neighbouring countries affected by the terrorism in Somalia being represented by their presidents. Please tell benefits of the conference to GEj and his 50 man team - that could not have been captured by a foreign minister. To make matters worse and rob the salt in. His wife tagged along. Why did bill clinton and Cameron's wife not attend the conference as well.

Any i say again - the joke is on you.

stormm:

@Werepeleri
What's the importance of the conference on Somalia to Nigeria that the President could not send a representative? Of what economic/political potential relevance is Somalia to Nigeria pls?
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by werepeLeri: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2012
Pukkah:

I don't think this is about you or another person being jobless or begging for food.  Let's stay on the issues please.  Why not address the following specific questions/issues:

You wont face the real issue yourself - so, why did he refer to me as a yeye Abuja contractor? Has he seen me begging for contract somewhere, or have i come to him looking for contract before?

If you dont know the meaning of yeye - ask - it means useless. So, what gave him the right to call me a useless Abuja contractor? Come on. You can fu ck with GEJ for all I care, but when it comes to me - dont dare, or I will give it back to you better.
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by Akainzo(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2012
werepeLeri:

You wont face the real issue yourself - so, why did he refer to me as a yeye Abuja contractor? Has he seen me begging for contract somewhere, or have i come to him looking for contract before?

If you dont know the meaning of yeye - ask - it means useless. So, what gave him the right to call me a useless Abuja contractor? Come on. You can fu ck with GEJ for all I care, but when it comes to me - dont dare, or I will give it back to you better.

@werepeLeri, apologies as I understand your being irked by the abuse inherent in that post, please forgive.

Now back to the thread, can you justify GEJ going to that conference with a 50 delegates when he could have easily sent the Foreign Minister. Imagine, that he went to this Somali conference with officially more delegates than he took to the recent AU summit. So of what importance/benefit is this conference to Nigeria that ensured GEJ committed such resources to it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Why Is There No Governor For Abuja / T.A Orji And The Igbo Dilemma / Laughable Quotes From Jimoh Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.