Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,812 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila (2716 Views)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Back From London (photo) / Ooni Of Ife: Oba Sijuwade’s Body Arrives Palace From London – Premium Times / Gej Missing Nigerian Billions Vs Buhari Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by blacksta(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2012
Agenda
The conference will be opened by Prime Minister David Cameron, with key note speeches from:

US Secretary of State, Hilary Clinton
UN Secretary General, Ban Ki Moon
President of Somalia, Sheikh Sharif Ahmed
President of Uganda, Yoweri Museveni
Prime Minister of Ethiopia, Meles Zenawi
French Foreign Minister, Allan Juppé
President of Kenya, Mwai Kibaki
Turkish Foreign Minister, Ahmet Davutoğlu
Qatari Foreign Affairs Minister, Hamad Bin Jassim.

Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by blacksta(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2012
So called Giant of Africa - was not considered for speech - yet he came with half of Nigeria .

I demand compensation for this insult - a whole president travels 3000 miles to come and mark register.

I thought Nigeria supplies more armies for AU Force.
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by blacksta(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2012
The conference will end at 15.30.
The Somalia Conference will be followed by press conferences at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, led by the Prime Minister with statements from:

UN Secretary General, Ban Ki Moon
Chairperson of the African Union Commission, Jean Ping
US Secretary of State, Hilary Clinton
Prime Minister of Somalia Abdiweli Mohamed Ali.
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by blacksta(m): 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2012
Lets see how many days for GEj before he comes back to NIgeria

conference don end at 15:30 today
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by ingot: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2012
blacksta:

Lets see how many days for GEj before he comes back to NIgeria

conference don end at 15:30 today

Exactly, We are watching
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by Bawss1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2012
So the conference ends by 15:30 today and you expect Oga to hop on a plane immediately? How can those lovely sales at Harrods go to waste and why should the efforts of the exquisite garment makers at Bond Street be left unappreciated. Where is your sense of consideration? Haba cheesy
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by blacksta(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2012
Bawss1:

So the conference ends by 15:30 today and you expect Oga to hop on a plane immediately? How can those lovely sales at Harrods go to waste and why should the efforts of the exquisite garment makers at Bond Street be left unappreciated. Where is your sense of consideration? Haba cheesy

hilary clinton is already on her way home grin
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by Bawss1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2012
Don't mind Hilary. She is probably a miser. What is she going to with her estacode, abi the money no reach to buy clothes from the D&G 2012 Spring collection? I trust our Dame, she's got to represent to the fullest. Spend that $$$! cheesy
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by kokoA(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2012
See ojoro. . So na siddon-look dem carry our big bros go do dere angry Na God go judge dem grin grin
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by werepeLeri: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2012
Your hatred for GEJ is leading you to something else. What is Somila?

Somila- somila - somila. LOL.

People are talking about serious issues - all that concerns you is that the Nigeria President didnt make a speech.

Mtcheeewwww. So anyone who goes to a conference without making a speech only goes to mark register?

Your topic says he was missing, your content says he wasnt called to make a speech - which one you dey?

So all the people that went without making a speech also went to mark register?
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by werepeLeri: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2012
List of attendees for the London Conference on Somalia:

Country/Organisation
Head of Delegation

African Union
Chairperson of the African Union

African Union Commission
Chair - Mr Jean Ping

ASWJ
Mr Hersi Mohamed Hilol

Australia
Secretary - Dept of Foreign Affairs - Dennis Richardson

Brazil
Vice Minister for Africa and the Middle East - Mr Paulo Cordeiro de Andrade Pinto

Burundi
President - Mr Pierre Nkurunziza

Canada
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Minister John Baird

China
Chinese Government Special Representative on Africa - Mr Jianhua Zhong

Denmark
Minister for Foreign Affairs - Mr Villy Søvndal

Djibouti
President of the Republic - Ismail Omar Guelleh

Egypt
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Mr Mohammed Kamel Amr

Ethiopia
Prime Minister - Mr Meles Zenawi Asres

EU
EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy - Baroness Catherine Ashton

Finland
President of the Republic - Ms Tarja Kaarina Halonen

Minister for International Development - Ms Heidi Anneli Hautala

France
French Minister of Foreign Affairs - Mr Allan Juppe

Galmudug
President Galmudug State of Somalia - Mr Mohamed Ahmed Alin

Germany
Foreign Minister - Mr Guido Westerwelle

IGAD
Executive Secretary - Mr Mahboob Mohamoud Maalim

India
Minister of State for External Affairs Mr Edappakath Ahamed

Italy
Minister for Foreign Affairs - Mr Guiliomaria Terzi

Japan
Parliamentary Senior Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs - Mr Ryuji Yamane

Kenya
President - Hon. Mwai Kibaki

Kuwait
Ambassador - Khaleed Al Duwisan

League of Arab States
Secretary General of The Arab League - Dr Nabil Elaraby

Luxembourg
Vice Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs - Mr Jean Asselborn

Mauritius
Prime Minister - Dr Navinchandra Ramgoolam

Mayor of Mogadishu
Governor of Benadir Region and Mayor of Mogadishu - Mr Mohamoud Ahmed Nur

Netherlands
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Mr Uri Rosenthal

Nigeria
President - Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Norway
Minister of Environment and International Development - Erik Solheim

Oman
Foreign Affairs Minister - Mr Yousuf Ibrahim

Organisation of the Islamic Countries
Secretary General - Dr Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu

Pakistan
Foreign Minister - Ms Hina Rabbani Khar

Puntland
President of Puntland - Abdirahman Mohamud

Qatar
Minister of State for Foreign Affairs - Dr Khalid Bin Mohammad Al Attiyah

Russia
Special Representative of the President of the Russian Federation for Cooperation with African Countries, Chairman of the Council of The Federation Of The Federation Committee for Foreign Affairs - Mr Mikhail Margelov

Saudi Arabia
Minister of Foreign Affairs - HRH Prince Saud Al Faisal

Seychelles
President - Mr James Michel

Somaliland
President - Mr Ahmed Silanyo

South Africa
Foreign Minister - Ms Maite Nkoana-Mashabane

Spain
Minister - Mr Jose Manuel García-Margallo
Sweden
Prime Minister - Mr Fredrik Reinfeldt

State Secretary Foreign and EU Affairs - Mr Carl Bildt

Switzerland
Federal Councillor - Mr Didier Burkhalter

Tanzania
President - Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete

TFG (President)
President - Sharif Sheikh Ahmed

TFG (Prime Minister)
TFG Prime Minister - Dr Abdiweli Mohamed Ali

TFP (Speaker)
Speaker of the TFP - Hassan Sheilk Aden Issak

Turkey
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Mr Ahmet Davutoglu

UAE
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Sheikh Abdulla Alenhayan

Uganda
President - H.E Yoweri Kaguta Museveni

United Nations
UN Secretary General - Ban Ki Moon
United Nations (IMO)
Secretary-General - Mr Koji Sekimizu

US
US Secretary of State - Mrs Hilary Clinton

World Bank
Vice President - Mrs Obiageli Ezekwesili

Yemen
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Dr Abu Bakr Al-Qirby
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by werepeLeri: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2012
So - all the above also went to mark register?

Mtcheewww.
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by mkmyers45(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2012
werepeLeri:

Mtcheewww.

Na normal thing, grin grin grin
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by Arosa(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2012
was GEJ invited or na tafia he go do there? undecided
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by citizenY(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2012
Bobo dey find golden fleece, sorry S-U-B-S-I-D-Y cry cry cry cry cry, , LIKE GREECE lipsrsealed
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2012
werepeLeri:

Mtcheewww.

Oya, how much is GEJ paying you? undecided
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by werepeLeri: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Oya, how much is GEJ paying you? undecided

You are too old for all these crap you write in here on NairaLand.
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by karlmax2: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Quote from: werepeLeri on Today at 06:29:56 PM

Mtcheewww.

Oya, how much is GEJ paying you?

Oya how much is tinubu paying Ʊ for ur stupidity and ur propoganda ! Answer the simply question is it only GEJ that attended the confrence and didnt make a speech. Instead Ʊ dodged the question. Ʊ think is every one that has been brainwashed by ur alaye leader!
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2012
werepeLeri:

You are too old for all these crap you write in here on NairaLand.

I asked a simple question. Even when his incompetency is glaringly apparent, you still see no fault.

karl max:

Oya how much is tinubu paying Ʊ for ur stupidity and ur propoganda ! Answer the simply question is it only GEJ that attended the confrence and didnt make a speech. Instead Ʊ dodged the question. Ʊ think is every one that has been brainwashed by ur alaye leader!

English jor
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2012
dont mind that werediot.
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by jmaine: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2012
OP and all his cohorts dey craze big time . . .Next please . . .
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by Yeske2(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2012
Arosa:

was GEJ invited or na tafia he go do there? undecided
Before nko?
Wetin you expect make baba tafia go do there?
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by biachwest: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2012
The complains i read here concerning the presidents participation in UK and his departure from the UK are ridiculous.Outrageous judgements against the president.
Damnt. You guys complain for every thing.
Let the man discharge his duties.Someone gonna insult me for being realistic or rather contributing my opinion.
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by otokx(m): 3:24am On Feb 24, 2012
GEJ should come and give us petrol at 97 naira in PH. 150 is not beans.
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by EkoIle1: 3:28am On Feb 24, 2012
GEJ and his pose dey shayo for hotel, lmao
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by stormm: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2012
werepeLeri:

List of attendees for the London Conference on Somalia:

Country/Organisation
Head of Delegation

African Union
Chairperson of the African Union

African Union Commission
Chair - Mr Jean Ping

Burundi
President - Mr Pierre Nkurunziza

Canada
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Minister John Baird

China
Chinese Government Special Representative on Africa - Mr Jianhua Zhong

Denmark
Minister for Foreign Affairs - Mr Villy Søvndal

Djibouti
President of the Republic - Ismail Omar Guelleh

Egypt
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Mr Mohammed Kamel Amr

Ethiopia
Prime Minister - Mr Meles Zenawi Asres

EU
EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy - Baroness Catherine Ashton

France
French Minister of Foreign Affairs - Mr Allan Juppe

India
Minister of State for External Affairs Mr Edappakath Ahamed[/b]Italy
Minister for Foreign Affairs - Mr Guiliomaria Terzi

[b]Japan
Parliamentary Senior Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs - Mr Ryuji Yamane

Kenya
President - Hon. Mwai Kibaki

Kuwait
Ambassador - Khaleed Al Duwisan

League of Arab States
Secretary General of The Arab League - Dr Nabil Elaraby

Mayor of Mogadishu
Governor of Benadir Region and Mayor of Mogadishu - Mr Mohamoud Ahmed Nur

Netherlands
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Mr Uri Rosenthal

Nigeria
President - Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
[/size][size=8pt]Norway
Minister of Environment and International Development - Erik Solheim

Oman
Foreign Affairs Minister - Mr Yousuf Ibrahim

Organisation of the Islamic Countries
Secretary General - Dr Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu

Pakistan
Foreign Minister - Ms Hina Rabbani Khar

Puntland
President of Puntland - Abdirahman Mohamud

Qatar
Minister of State for Foreign Affairs - Dr Khalid Bin Mohammad Al Attiyah

Russia
Special Representative of the President of the Russian Federation for Cooperation with African Countries, Chairman of the Council of The Federation Of The Federation Committee for Foreign Affairs - Mr Mikhail Margelov

Saudi Arabia
Minister of Foreign Affairs - HRH Prince Saud Al Faisal

Seychelles
President - Mr James Michel

Somaliland
President - Mr Ahmed Silanyo

South Africa
Foreign Minister - Ms Maite Nkoana-Mashabane

Spain
Minister - Mr Jose Manuel García-Margallo
Sweden
Prime Minister - Mr Fredrik Reinfeldt

State Secretary Foreign and EU Affairs - Mr Carl Bildt

Switzerland
Federal Councillor - Mr Didier Burkhalter

Tanzania
President - Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete

TFG (President)
President - Sharif Sheikh Ahmed

TFG (Prime Minister)
TFG Prime Minister - Dr Abdiweli Mohamed Ali

TFP (Speaker)
Speaker of the TFP - Hassan Sheilk Aden Issak

Turkey
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Mr Ahmet Davutoglu

UAE
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Sheikh Abdulla Alenhayan

Uganda
President - H.E Yoweri Kaguta Museveni

United Nations
UN Secretary General - Ban Ki Moon
United Nations (IMO)
Secretary-General - Mr Koji Sekimizu

US
US Secretary of State - Mrs Hilary Clinton

World Bank
Vice President - Mrs Obiageli Ezekwesili

Yemen
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Dr Abu Bakr Al-Qirby

@Werepeleri
What's the importance of the conference on Somalia to Nigeria that the President could not send a representative? Of what economic/political potential relevance is Somalia to Nigeria pls?
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by blacksta(m): 9:59am On Feb 24, 2012
stormm:

@Werepeleri
What's the importance of the conference on Somalia to Nigeria that the President could not send a representative? Of what economic/political potential relevance is Somalia to Nigeria pls?

Dont mind yeye abuja contractor - Apart from the Kenya , Somalia and the AU Presidents , Any other African president present at the conference is simply jobless.
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2012
ℓ̊ beg leave Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ man, ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ he not take a break to poop or phock British tow tow.
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by werepeLeri: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2012
blacksta:

Dont mind yeye abuja contractor - Apart from the Kenya , Somalia and the AU Presidents , Any other African president present at the conference is simply jobless. 

At least I have a job- a legitimate job, which feeds me and my family, and I dont have to come begging you for money to feed. At least I am known for being the only source for GPS/Sat Navs for Nigeria. What do you do or what are you known for? Nothing, Except to write crap all over NairaLand.

Why dont you call me GEJ arse licker?
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by blacksta(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2012
werepeLeri:

At least I have a job- a legitimate job, which feeds me and my family, and I dont have to come begging you for money to feed. At least I am known for being the only source for GPS/Sat Navs for Nigeria. What do you do or what are you known for? Nothing, Except to write crap all over NairaLand.

Why dont you call me GEJ arse licker?

Thank God for you life. The Joke is on you my friend , if you cant get the underlying tone of this thread. This thread is about the waste of resources by the Nigerian president. What are the duties of foreign minister. I can understand countries like Kenya or neighbouring countries affected by the terrorism in Somalia being represented by their presidents. Please tell benefits of the conference to GEj and his 50 man team - that could not have been captured by a foreign minister. To make matters worse and rob the salt in. His wife tagged along. Why did bill clinton and Cameron's wife not attend the conference as well.

Any i say again - the joke is on you.
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by AfroBlue(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2012
Re: Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2012
Una too like to dey quarrel. Chill.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Crisis:You Cannot Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus-Wole Soyinka / Who Is General Muhammadu Buhari (GMB) ? / Bastard Doyin Okupe And Other Jonathanian - By Pius Adesanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.